It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudan - Israel Normalize Relations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

THis is pathetic. We need to kill all leaders in the middle east, all the time, forever. It shows that we kick ass and stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: face23785

I do not, just as I said in my earlier post. I offered one article that did not start with ''Trump says'' simply because I always look for the ''other side'' of issues before deciding what is really going on. Unlike you I guess, I have reason to distrust what comes from Trump. Likewise, many find Benjamin Netanyahu to be an unreliable source for what is true.

So I will wait for the official announcement from the Sudanese government before I start ringing the bells of jubilee. But you go right ahead.

Yeah I'm sure you always look for the other side of issues. The ONLY reason you're doubting this is because you're just trying to see the other side of the issue. It has nothing to do with this being yet another foreign policy accomplishment for Trump.

Maybe you can point me to your posts in the Trump-Russia collusion threads where you pointed out how there was no real evidence of that? I'm sure you came into those all the time refuting the baseless accusations with "Yeah but Trump said that's not true," you know, just to see the other side of the issue. The people making those accusations had a history of lying too, so I'm sure you had a ton of skepticism, right?

ETA: Look, everyone has biases, everyone has opinions. We all know you hate Trump. That's fine. Just don't be so fake about it. You don't want this to be true because it helps Trump. Don't try to pretend you're just looking at both sides of the issue. It's just as dishonest as you think Trump is.
edit on 23 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You accuse and accuse. Great format for conversation.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
FIVE more countries ready to join the Mideast Peace deal: twitter.com...

Liberal Media (90% of all U.S. media) is hiding this, like they're hiding Biden family corruption.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That sounds good to me. I also now see that Pompeo is standing behind Trump at a news conference and adding to the information put out, describing his own take on what is happening. It is looking more to me as if this is a real thing.

Yes, good news for stability.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Honesty is a good format for conversation. Try it. I will go off in a heartbeat on people who are being dishonest, like you were in your last reply to me. You don't just look at both sides of issues, that's not the only reason you doubt this. Don't lie and you won't get mean replies.

"Just stop lying." Why do I have to keep telling that to so many users here?
edit on 23 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Honesty is a good format for conversation. Try it. I will go off in a heartbeat on people who are being dishonest, like you were in your last reply to me. You don't just look at both sides of issues, that's not the only reason you doubt this. Don't lie and you won't get mean replies.

"Just stop lying." Why do I have to keep telling that to so many users here?

Maybe it's just you! Your role here as a dick, doesn't entice good conversation sometimes. You are always telling people what "they" think.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Interesting that you brought up Saudi Arabia... there was a live report that they are in talks with Trump to join in as well.

I doubt this will actually lead to lasting peace in the Middle East... Syria and Iran, probably Iraq as well, will likely be holdouts. But as far as I am concerned, every country that does sign on is one less chance for fighting to break out. That's worth celebrating.

TheRedneck

Trump's achievement in the ME surely is worth celebrating TheRedneck
Saudi Arabia as you state are also prepared to go for a peace deal with Israel. Can we imagine the holiest places in the Abrahamic world available to all its people? A true peace? Trump is amazing, only a few years ago such an event would have been deemed impossible. Then came along Trump and everything changed. He's a genius and a businessman at heart. He gets people on side and uses the enormous influence of the USA to bring peace to the people I heard Morocco is also close to going true peace, get this.................. Assad has been making peace moves too! Hard to believe but all the wars and troubles, then a check out of life in prosperous Israel and it's like, if you can't beat them join them
Know exactly where you are coming from regarding Iran yet anything's possible and Trump's got them on their knees right now through sanctions and if the people turn on their oppressive regime and take back their country from the Mullahs then well anything is possible especially when it's only a few decades ago when what was Persia was Israel's no 1 ally in the Middle East. Trump is proving to be the best thing since sliced bread when it comes to bringing peace to the people of Planet Earth

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Dear Sir.
Now you call me a liar. I take great umbrage with that accusation.
I can go one of two ways with that sir. One I can go of on you like you have with me, or I might try another avenue, one that may or may not be more up your alley.

Judge not lest you be not judged. I have seen the appearance of pre-judgment from your comments, maybe call it stereotyping, of placing my comments in with some rigidly arranged mental outlook that prevents you from conversing for the sake of mutual advancement and motivates you into an ''I'm right and you are wrong'' conundrum.

If that is the way it is, then please feel free to let this back and forth drop. If not, if you would care to engage in a manner more conducive to open exchange, I might be willing to put up with your name calling for a bit more.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This aspect of the peace deal was devastating to Iran's leadership.

Their reaction: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I do not, just as I said in my earlier post. I offered one article that did not start with ''Trump says'' simply because I always look for the ''other side'' of issues before deciding what is really going on. Unlike you I guess, I have reason to distrust what comes from Trump. Likewise, many find Benjamin Netanyahu to be an unreliable source for what is true.

So I will wait for the official announcement from the Sudanese government before I start ringing the bells of jubilee. But you go right ahead.

Is this clear enough for you?
www.aa.com.tr...

"Sudan declared official normalization of relations with Israel and a halt to any aggression with the Jewish state, Sudanese state television reported Friday.

A joint statement said the leaders of Sudan, Israel and the US indicated that Tel Aviv and Washington would help Sudan save its economy and develop external trade, especially agriculture.

“In addition, the leaders agreed to begin economic and trade relations, with an initial focus on agriculture. The leaders also agreed that delegations will meet in the coming weeks to negotiate agreements of cooperation in those areas as well as in agriculture technology, aviation, migration issues and other areas for the benefit of the two peoples” it added.
Sudan Sovereign Council Chair Abdul Fattah Alburha, Sudan Prime Minister Abdullah Hamdok, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Donald Trump discussed normalization between the two countries Friday."

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Somehow I think some people might consider that news more reliable if it were posted from a CNN domain... it's just a statement from world leaders, after all. Has Don Lemon verified it yet?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

After President Trump wins, CNN will be kicked out of America.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

After President Trump wins, CNN will be kicked out of America.

Do they ever get tired of being wrong and having egg on their face? I'm talking about the libs here AND CNN, LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well thank you for that Mr. 77. It is clear, as clear as the rest of the news has made it as the day progressed. But for your information, early in the day, there had been no corroborating statements from the Sudanese government at least when that post was made.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well thank you for that Mr. 77. It is clear, as clear as the rest of the news has made it as the day progressed. But for your information, early in the day, there had been no corroborating statements from the Sudanese government at least when that post was made.

So you are wrong, correct? Or do you need more proof?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Unlike you I guess, I have reason to distrust what comes from Trump. Likewise, many find Benjamin Netanyahu to be an unreliable source for what is true.

As usual, Trump is right again. I can't wait for another 4 years of winning.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Watching it now. Dems will somehow come up with a way to make this "orange man bad" for fostering peace and trade agreements.

The question that is hovering over all of this is "what did they offer Sudan in return".

Did Trump pressure Israel into giving up something that could cost it in the long run?

Did the government make promises about settlement building or visas, or something that might harm Israeli security in exchange for this?

Are American tax payers going to end up funding aid programs in Sudan because of this?

With so many back door negotiations going on these days, who knows what the conditions of this deal are.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Sudan gets much needed aid and taking off the state sponsor of terror blacklist that imposes economic sanctions on it.

While it will likely/need to recieve 10 - 30 $Bn from the US in aid to make this viable, it saves 100s of billions that would be spent on security or warfare and is a major stepping stone to withdrawing US troops from the ME.

Unlike the previous UAE - Bahrain deal which was nothing new and not a peace deal, this looks to carry some actual weight and make significant changes to relations in the area.

If Saudi and especially Qatar (very likely to have a fully working secret nuclear missile program and stockpile of warheads) get on board then it'd have the biggest sponsor of Islamic Terror (Saudi Wahabism) and the first Arabic country as part of the alliance and Qatar/Saudi have looked to be heading to major war in recent years over Qatars nuclear weapons.

If Saudi and Qatar get on board (they're in the tail end of discussions, may be declared prior to the election but either way looks to be ratified before Trump leaves office) I expect it to be shortly followed or announced of a formal sign up to NPT and a denuclearisation of Arab states in the ME which is a major step for world peace and international security.
edit on 24-10-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Parts of the deal have been mentioned.

Sudan gets the "state sponsored terrorism" label removed... that takes away a lot of US sanctions. Israel has agreed to assist them (as the US will do as well) in rebuilding their economy, starting with agricultural products (aka food). That increases the food supply in the area, as Sudan has much more land than Israel, and much more cultivatable land than Egypt.

We'll likely be throwing some $$$ into the pot at first, but the idea is to build a relationship between the countries based on commerce rather than conquest. And of course, doing that means no more US troops! I fail to see any downside for anyone.

I know you hate the President with a purple passion, but right now on this issue you have a choice between two evils: continued US military involvement in the Middle East, or admitting Trump did good. Hard decision, I'm sure.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join