It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black mass hovers over kitchen area then disappears...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Imagine this, you have two (OR MORE) sets of eye's, those in this body, those in spiritual form's and other world's as well as other dimensions (and let's not throw in parallel universe or the fact that mind changing the quantum state of matter seems to have a physical impact in the reality the observer is observing from).

What if you are PARTIALLY Awake in one of those other body's as well as your current physical body.

Parallel reality's, some may be ahead in time, some behind, information exchanged between these at the sub conscious level may make people aware of event's before they happen in there reality.

Other dimensions - spirit world's or whatever you want to call them, some may be aware of other entity's there as these other faculty's native to that level of existence are partially aware and see, hear or experience thing's that other's do not as a result.

Also life after death, what if you never actually die, what if your consciousness span's many parallel reality's and you only perceive it in each of them as a single reality without ever really seeing that you are actually aware of multiple near identical reality's at the same time.

So you die in one reality but you live in the one's next to it, have you died or is it possible that this reality bridging consciousness is still around, first the other reality's were you are still alive support you since you are one being even if like a kind of quantum concertina man with each cut out in a different reality all are linked, even if all the body's were dead in all conceivable reality's your consciousness spirit or whatever you want to call it would still be in existence and still spanning all those reality's.

Also think on this, there may be beings that have become predatory, evil, malign in there nature, that realm could have a whole ecosystem of it's own and maybe only by being in a flock of good people can we perhaps make it through the ambush of evil being's that may want to prey upon or drag down those passing over to the other side, there motives may be many, perhaps they seek to find a way back to this world and other's death's are seen as a doorway or worse.

But if there is bad then there must also be GOOD, and if there were not in nature GOOD people over there would try to do something to make it so through there own actions, kind of like spiritual police if you like good ones.

Some BAD entity's may want to create gestalt's, entrapping others and even possessing them so that when they die they will seek to snare those soul's and all there potential to themselves to increase there strength, while a gestalt may be utterly evil that does not mean every soul within it is as many may be victims of the lynch pin of that evil mob there mind's having been taken over long ago and suppressed either during there lives or by preventing them from properly waking in the spirit keeping them in a dream or nightmare like state as the gestalt feed's on them for there energy.

edit on 24-10-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 68Satellite

Seems like what I saw, except no strings but they looked more like black frog tadpoles to me, and no grey ones only b&w. Thanks for sharing.

-MM

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It wont be so funny when it shows up at your house

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Yep I’ve had this happen, the black mass. I started getting the vibrating rushes, the roar of an OBE about to happen but that’s when I saw the cloud-like mass directly opposite me as I lay on the pillow. It had rough edges like a collection of spots, static noise. It started moving towards me and my fear shot through the roof, there was nothing I could do. I tried to scream but only a guttural moan came out. As it passed through the alarm clock by my head the red LEDs changed to nonsense. It’s then that I left my body and floated right out through the wall and into the bathroom next to me. Once that ended I lay still, calmly in bed, thinking it all through.
The fear though!

ETA, the overwhelming feeling was that the mass was alive and conscious.
edit on 25/10/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

that sounds scary as hell. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd say that's not extra-terrestrials, but rather a haunting or demonic infestation.

Somebody been playing naughty games, or schlepped home a cursed object from a garage sale?
Peeved off the local witch?
Well good luck and Krishna bless.

edit on 25-10-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
You’re alright man 👍
I find it odd that with the level of understanding we’ve gained of the human mind, people still believe in demons and other-worldly entities we supposedly cannot perceive..

The human brain is extremely intricate and so much can (and will) go wrong.
I know what I’ve seen is just from waking up to quickly, my brain isn’t ready yet to interpret what my eyes are perceiving, and I’m okay with it

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have had many a sleep paralysis episode, most commonly to do with aliens (Greys) standing beside the bed or in the bedroom and I try to scream or move but cannot. My wife has had the wits scared out of her several times. My first experience was in the early 1990s, when a noise like an electrical discharge woke me up. I saw a light rising from the ground upwards outside the house and could not move until it faded completely. Also seen the Old Hag floating over me (which was the scariest of all) and children standing at the foot of the bed or out in the hallway.

They happen very, very rarely now and I hope I haven't spoke too soon!

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have a cousin who told me about a black mass that hung over her bed once.

She said it room got cold in it's presence.

Personally I've never had the experience, but I did have an ominous and vaugely threatening "presence" in my living room the other night while I was sleeping on the couch. The next day I bought a Celtic cross to hang on the wall as a ward.

I firmly believe in the theory of demonic presences so I always pray or light a candle and refute it.

It seems to disapate after a while but it's an unnerving experience to say the least.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I could not breathe nor move; I was frozen in fear. I tried to get out a scream, but couldn’t.

This is exactly what happened me when I encounter this black shaded floating figure, Can't describe it other than it didn't bend light at all and I went to paralyse until it went through me and through the wall
edit on 2-11-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I got one better!

What if you are in an “alien reality” that is a massively shared artificial reality. And you are re-living their past as they climb out of the garbage and filth that they live in and become star travelers??!!

Their tech is so convincing that you swear that you are “human” yet still see Them as “The Ascended Ones”?!!?

If you the “human” woke up in an “alien bed” surrounded by ‘Greys’ trying desperately to get you back into the “alien dream”, how else could you characterize it?!?!

We are the aliens experiencing the human transition to the “Ascended Ones” because we are a billion years late!!

LDS and grungy fungi show you as much!!!

Reality is weird!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: AutomateThis1

or, I kind of thought of that floating metallic orb from Phantasm!

I was actually thinking about that movie last night. It's such a weird movie lol. There's actually five of them now. I've only seen the first one though.

And just like Hellraiser, once you get past the 1st 2, it goes downhill.

Op is pretty trippy.
edit on 3-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

One has to resist it, fight back. . .I said, "Go to hell where you belong!" & was flung backwards, but in the astral body, so felt no pain. It is our right to interact across different dimensions.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's a pretty dangerous concept that after having such an experience a person would immediately think of it as paranormal.

It could just be a hallucination that happens during sleep paralysis (it usually appears in peripheral vision), but peripheral vision hallucinations also appear in many common eye disorders and diseases. It could indicate serious health issues, that shouldn't be neglected.

It's extremely irresponsible to fuel someones imagination like that instead of suggesting them to seek medical help.

Please if you are seeing black bodies in the corner of your eye, before you start feeling like a chosen one, and call ghosts/aliens/dimensions - go see a doctor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join