It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea: At Least 25 Dead Following FLU Vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
a reply to: research100

So how many sharks are slaughtered for their livers?

Yes, but using squalene from shark livers makes vaccines more profitable than using other sources, so that makes it totally justifiable.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Some 20 initial autopsy results from the police and the National Forensic Service showed that 13 died of cardiovascular, cerebrovascular and other disorders not caused by the vaccination, while seven are undergoing additional examinations, KDCA said.

Yahoo

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
a reply to: infolurker

Well, the article states upwards of 8.3MM (8,300,00.00) people have been administered the vaccine with 350 adverse cases, including the 25 deaths.

Let’s look at the math:
- that’s roughly 42 adverse cases per million
- if my math is correct, which is a 50/50 shot, that’s roughly a 0.042% chance you would be adversely affected.

I do believe you have a higher chance of being killed by a shark or struck by lightning, what’s the problem?

Edit: someone posted:”32 have died, they need to stop”. Why? More people die from so many other controllable circumstances every day and no one bats an eye.

Consent, If I swim in shark infested waters, drive a car, smoke a cigarette or whatever I accept there could be consequences. If I am forced to inject something INTO my body without consent, then I don't like the odds at all. Someone will die. Hope he gave consent or it's straight out willful manslaughter.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Who the hell gets these seasonal vaccine ffs? You don't need that #-first of all they don't work (and don't say because you didn't get sick it worked-you can't prove that) People can go through a full winter without getting the flu, I did last years and many years for that matter. If your immune system is compromised take precautions, snake oil isn't going to help you, in fact as we can see here-it may even kill you.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

Well, the article states upwards of 8.3MM (8,300,00.00) people have been administered the vaccine with 350 adverse cases, including the 25 deaths.

Let’s look at the math:
- that’s roughly 42 adverse cases per million
- if my math is correct, which is a 50/50 shot, that’s roughly a 0.042% chance you would be adversely affected.

I do believe you have a higher chance of being killed by a shark or struck by lightning, what’s the problem?

Edit: someone posted:”32 have died, they need to stop”. Why? More people die from so many other controllable circumstances every day and no one bats an eye.

Thirty two people do not die from shark attacks and lightning in the whole world in the time frame they are talking about with this vaccine. Something is wrong with the chemistry of it, those lethal side effects are not normal, pre-existing conditions or not. This amount of deaths is no where near normal for a flu vaccine, and remember, these are just the deaths, not the whole picture....how many people got real sick from the vaccine? Nothing is being said about that.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The flu shot killed people & caused problems in 1976. 26 people died in Hawaii. I can remember people lining up at the Ala Moana Mall to get it & I thought, why??? Hawaii is one of the places least likely to have to worry about it. Even figuring in all the tourists coming in. All the natural vitamin D from the sunshine & an abundance of healthy fruits & vegetables.

I got Guillian-Barre in 2006. The first question that they asked me, was if I had the 1976 flu shot! Thirty years later! No doctor that I asked, has ever been able to tell me what the problem was with it though!!!

WOQ

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well you heard Joe Biden last night... If he wins, he'll make sure we all take this vaccine. If not, we'll pay the price.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Who knows... I haven't had a flu shot since I was in elementary school which also happens to be the last time I ever got the flu or ran a fever.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A vaccine shouldn't harm or kill anyone, the worst it should be is ineffective.

The whole "break a few eggs to make an omelette" is a sociopathic, borderline psychopathic position to have on this issue or any other issue similar to this.

The entire supply should be recalled, DESTROYED and then it's back to R&D.

I'm 1000% sure if they worked as intended, free from harming people and causing deaths, there wouldn't be hardly any opposition, obviously.

Whether you're for or against vaccines, how can you argue against pulling the entire supply???🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

These medical corporations have executed an absolutely masterful marketing campaign for years. It would be akin to a company like Nike convincing people that if you criticize them for slave labor, you are "anti-footwear."

Its silly on the face of it, but the manipulation is all the more remarkable because of it. Things like Project VCTR will just continue it until people either wake up, or the corporate-political religion gains enough social, cultural, and economic momentum to silence the competition once and for all.

Then again, I suspect that mass vaccines for seasonal illnesses may be one of the biggest medical mistakes we have made as a civilization, sooo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Some folk ARE better off getting a flu shot rather than just "walking it off" ... the elderly and young kids are the most at risk.

In this country, there are 75k+ deaths a year die to seasonal flu or flu-induced pneumonia, its the third biggest killer in the country.

On one hand you are saying 35 people in a million+ doses is too much risk and on the other that its tough luck to those who do get it bad, die on end up in intensive care as a result.

I'm all for building natural immunity BTW, I haven't got the shot the past couple of years, I'm reasonably young and healthy. But there are millions of at-risk very young and seniors that don't, and will die as a result of not receiving a yearly shot.
edit on 23-10-2020 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

Flu doesn't magically disappear due to the heat and sunshine, it's a virus, so you can catch it regardless being in contact with someone who's infected.

It's 90F+ all year round and still 75K+ deaths due to flu/pneumonia per year, I get colds at least once a year.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

Funny that's the same exact percentage that have died from covid in the United States, .04% which is 4% of 1%, see this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, you would say that since the vaccine isn't dangerous, then certainly the actual disease isn't since they seem to have the same death rate so far.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
One of the vaccine manufacturer that is mentioned in SK after 4 people die after it`s flu vaccine, SK Bioscience seem to have made deal with AstraZeneca for making experimental COVID-19 vaccine .

South Korea's SK Bioscience in deal with AstraZeneca on vaccine

4 deaths linked to vaccines by same company

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Did they die because they had vitamin deficiencies that if had been reversed save them also?

How many getting the FLU shot get a Coronavirus infection worst and die from that? ( not talking Covid )

Problem is there is never any follow-up with those that took the shot and died v not taking the shot. OR is there?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Deaths rise to 48

nothing to see here move along....

South Korea sticks to flu vaccine plan after deaths rise to 48

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
a reply to: Variable2027

Funny that's the same exact percentage that have died from covid in the United States, .04% which is 4% of 1%, see this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, you would say that since the vaccine isn't dangerous, then certainly the actual disease isn't since they seem to have the same death rate so far.

I'd like to see one of these Fear "Fluffers" and their Covid squawking accommodate this figure for a flu vax. Either both counts are utterly unacceptable death risks, or someone's functionally stupid.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I agree with your thought process, I was just putting some info out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I would think all or most of us have been infected with the covid19 which does not really hurt People until we have a VACCINE!

And what qualifications do you have to back this up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join