It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea: At Least 25 Dead Following FLU Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just an FYI. It appears to be happening with numerous manufactures. I would love to know if there is a common component utilized that comes from a single source. Makes you wonder what in the hell are they putting in it? Some kind of preservative or material like squalene.

I certainly hope we are using different manufactures than these here.

www.reuters.com...

South Korean officials refused on Thursday to suspend a seasonal influenza inoculation effort, despite growing calls for a halt, including an appeal from a key group of doctors, after the deaths of at least 25 of those vaccinated.

Of the 25 dead, 10 received products from SK Bioscience, 5 each from Boryung and GC Pharma, one from Korea Vaccine and four from Sanofi.

All four domestic firms declined to comment, while Sanofi did not immediately reply to requests for comment.

It was not immediately clear if any of the vaccines made in South Korea were exported, or if those supplied by Sanofi were also being used elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What did they die from? They say no link. Ok. What is cod?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
But everybody gets your flu shot? amirite?

spooky that's it's different manufacturers and sources.

Vaccines are wonderful, but they are inherently dangerous, depending on numerous variables. Got to be extremely careful, and even then small percentages have issues. Like here in America, the drug companies call side effects from vaccines "events" when you research those events include temporary and permanent damage, disability, and death.

I mean hell if was told there was a slight chance of dying from a flu vaccine I'm likely not taking the flu vaccine.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Three different manufacturers. I wonder why this happened? Maybe they changed the adjuvant they use, or maybe these people have had a vaccination or taken a medicine which interacted with the vaccine. They need to investigate this thoroughly, I wonder how many people die from reactions to the flu vaccine in this country every year, I doubt if the doctors actually list it most times as a vaccine reaction, if they did there would be hearings, paperwork from hell, and it would cut their ability to earn money for their office down considerably. That is how the rules on this play out, it is financial suicide to report something like this in America.

I am not an anti-vaxer, people have the right to choose what they want to do with vaccines. I personally have been told by two doctors over the years that the flu vaccine can kill me, to not take it because both times I had a severe reaction, one witnessed by the doctor and it was not an egg allergy. The one doctor also told me that the flu can trigger this cytokine type storm but since I rarely get the flu because my immune system attacks it before it gets out of hand, it was way safer to just not get the vaccine injected into me. Now, I never talked to them specifically about the one that goes up your nose, but I did talk to them about the shot. I won't willingly take the nasal one though, my granddaughter has the same problem and the doctor said she could not take the second dose because of her reaction. I was there when her doctor told her she should never take the vaccine again....she got talked into it in twelfth grade even though her mother said no, the school nurse gave her the vaccine because she was seventeen. A week of school lost, and she learned first hand to just say no...it is written on her medical records online as well in the doctors offices just like mine is.
edit on 22-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Look at the positive side : the vaccines were free* !
(* If you don't count the fact that their sold-out government is paying big-pharma for them, because, uhm, ... )

Remember folks : even though you're all wearing masks, social-distancing, washing your hands obsessively, and disinfecting everything you touch : more folks than usual should get the flu vaccine, because, ... derp

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I would think all or most of us have been infected with the covid19 which does not really hurt People until we have a VACCINE!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Cause of death?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Not not surpriced. There is global plan for kill people. Death by vaccine is their favorite .

Avoid all flu and covid jabs

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
it's really weird because this year when the coronavirus came out nothing was really said about the flu people dying of the seasonal flu here in Japan so it's really strange about this coronavirus the flu and what other seasonal type of diseases are in the air.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
FFS , they should stop ....

At least 32 dead from flu vaccine

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
it's really weird because this year when the coronavirus came out nothing was really said about the flu people dying of the seasonal flu here in Japan so it's really strange about this coronavirus the flu and what other seasonal type of diseases are in the air.

Some persons left no room for anything but covid in their thoughts, like yourself,
so the only thing that’s weird are these fear doom virtue mongers who ignored
not just other seasonal illnesses, but everything.

Yes, that is really weird.
I think there is something seriously wrong with these persons.
But it’s normal for them to act like they had nothing to do with
spreading the hysteria when they sense a change in the wind,
just like a rat hugging the street curb in broad daylight, sticking his
rat nose just above the curb to see if there’s anything alive upon the
landscape, and if there is, well then the rat slinks back to the street level, maybe changes direction in case anything saw it. Because everything that is not a rat, hates a rat.

# 1189

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well, the article states upwards of 8.3MM (8,300,00.00) people have been administered the vaccine with 350 adverse cases, including the 25 deaths.

Let’s look at the math:
- that’s roughly 42 adverse cases per million
- if my math is correct, which is a 50/50 shot, that’s roughly a 0.042% chance you would be adversely affected.

I do believe you have a higher chance of being killed by a shark or struck by lightning, what’s the problem?

Edit: someone posted:”32 have died, they need to stop”. Why? More people die from so many other controllable circumstances every day and no one bats an eye.
edit on 2310102020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2310102020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2310102020 by Variable2027 because: Math

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I thought squalene was a naturally ocurring oil. Humans produce this, if younhave a greasy nose that's squalene.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
squalene I thought it sounded familiar so I did a search it comes from shark liver ...in the oil from the liver of deep sea sharks a reply to: and14263

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

Well, the article states upwards of 8.3MM (8,300,00.00) people have been administered the vaccine with 350 adverse cases, including the 25 deaths.

Let’s look at the math:
- that’s roughly 42 adverse cases per million
- if my math is correct, which is a 50/50 shot, that’s roughly a 0.042% chance you would be adversely affected.

I do believe you have a higher chance of being killed by a shark or struck by lightning, what’s the problem?

Edit: someone posted:”32 have died, they need to stop”. Why? More people die from so many other controllable circumstances every day and no one bats an eye.

Your still putting a man made chemical in your body produced by corporations where you hope the quality control person wasn’t having a bad when they made your dose. While wondering if the technicians maintained cleanliness standards to prevent the dose from being contaminated.
edit on 23-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

FFS , they should stop ....

At least 32 dead from flu vaccine

They also plan to continue the seasonal influenza vaccination program as no clear link has been confirmed.

in other words "we will keep putting peoples lives at risk until we find out what is the connection"

this is pure evil and criminal

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

it has been known to have an allergic reaction they believe its caused by either gelatin or egg protein However this is extremely rare like around a million to one. So something else might have contaminated the virus.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

it has been known to have an allergic reaction they believe its caused by either gelatin or egg protein However this is extremely rare like around a million to one. So something else might have contaminated the virus.

Could you imagine the backlash in other industries that mandated you buy a product that kills one person out of a million.....

So 32 deaths? 32 Million doses have been taken of this one batch of vaccine?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

So how many sharks are slaughtered for their livers?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes. For all we know they all died in a plane crash. The article overlooks the most important question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join