It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Biden Revalations a Telegraph to Dems for President Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is my theory. We all know that Biden won't serve as a POTUS for very long if he is elected. We all thought maybe the COV would get him, or maybe they would use the 25th on him if he won, or that he would simply resign due to "health issues". But, are all these new revelations the REAL plan for Joe if "they" win?

We know that nobody can survive this with the evidence against Joe mounting, there is tons of verified proof out there. Was this the plan all along? They knew this all, via their friends in the FBI. They knew it would come out late into the running. Is this the signal to the dems to vote for Kamala, not Joe? We all know he was a trojen horse, even the dems know if they were honest with themselves. So Joe is just the means to the end that they wanted all along. They win, he is shortly thereafter impeached and Kamala is seated.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Not if justice is blind.

An email from Jim Biden lists her as being part of the money scam the Bidens were involved in.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Kamala Harris is just Monica Lowinski with ambition.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Check out this clip of Harris husband saying he's married to the next president of the United States. youtu.be...
It's at a minute and 17 seconds

edit on 22-10-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Check out this clip of Harris husband saying he's married to the next president of the United States. youtu.be...

YouTube took it down.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Kamala Harris is just Monica Lowinski with ambition.

Couldn't figure out why Harris annoyed me so much. It wasn't all about policy. It wasn't all about the legs-up early in her career trajectory. The voice grates against my nerves. The snarky sneer reminds me of Obama's sneer. But what the heck was it about Harris that bothered me so much?

Finally, during the Pence / Harris debate it hit me. She's exudes over the hill, old Valley Girl. All that was missing the night of the debate was her arm akimbo and chin resting on shoulder, as she spouted her otherness at VP Pence.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let me guess

LOCK HER UP! or wait...

Was she even born in the US how many bets she doesn't have a birth certificate and if she does we all know its fake...

Oh but she is a terrible dresser and does she even wear makeup I mean these are important questions?

wait what we talking about?
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 23 Oct 2020 11:41:56 -0500am11America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Let me guess

LOCK HER UP! or wait...

Was she even born in the US how many bets she doesn't have a birth certificate and if she does we all know its fake...

wait what we talking about?

Well lock her up may apply, she was implicated in the Biden pay for play deals.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"Check out this clip of Harris husband saying he's married to the next president of the United States."
~ summer 5

originally posted by: seeker1963

"He's clearly a liar. He's not married to Donald Trump!!!"
~ CAL4Eagles

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Here is my theory. We all know that Biden won't serve as a POTUS for very long if he is elected. We all thought maybe the COV would get him, or maybe they would use the 25th on him if he won, or that he would simply resign due to "health issues". But, are all these new revelations the REAL plan for Joe if "they" win?

We know that nobody can survive this with the evidence against Joe mounting, there is tons of verified proof out there. Was this the plan all along? They knew this all, via their friends in the FBI. They knew it would come out late into the running. Is this the signal to the dems to vote for Kamala, not Joe? We all know he was a trojen horse, even the dems know if they were honest with themselves. So Joe is just the means to the end that they wanted all along. They win, he is shortly thereafter impeached and Kamala is seated.

Update 5.19.2021

Jill Biden dislikes Kamala Harris so much, she told Joe supporters that Kamala should "Go F_uck herself", after Kamala attacked Joe as a racist on the debate stage last year.

Source: nypost.com...

It's becoming clearer that Joe Biden picked Kamala as his VP running mate, solely for diversity/political reasons. He and Jill hate Kamala's guts.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: panoz77

Update 5.19.2021

Jill Biden dislikes Kamala Harris so much, she told Joe supporters that Kamala should "Go F_uck herself", after Kamala attacked Joe as a racist on the debate stage last year.

Source: nypost.com...

It's becoming clearer that Joe Biden picked Kamala as his VP running mate, solely for diversity/political reasons. He and Jill hate Kamala's guts.

Also, Kamala has been "caught", hiding assets!

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

Update January 12, 2022

For (at least) the third time in the past year, Joe Biden has referred to V.P. Kamala Harris as PRESIDENT Harris.

www.foxnews.com...

Is it possible that she (somehow) REALLY IS the President of the United States?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Jill Biden hates Kamala's guts now, more than ever.

She even kisses Kamala's husband and grinds on him in public now.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Got video?
Purely for confirmation purposes, of course

I've always figured that if Kamala gets run over by a cement truck (or whatever), it'll probably be Hillary trying to weasel her way into the presidency. But maybe we need to keep Doctor Jill in mind, too.

top topics

join