It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For professional ATS topic starters for discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I suck at embedding links and photos from my cell phone, currently it's all I've got to work from. There is some interesting information to post and I thought I'd drop the info here if you'd like to start a discussion with the info.

There was a topic somewhere recently where Dutchsinse, the earthquake forecaster, showed screenshots of a couple of lines on the radar that were strange. Then another YouTube channel started looking into it. His latest video today may be on to something very interesting. Here is his recent video youtu.be...
On his channel he had a few previous videos starting from the looking into the locations Dutch showed in his video and finding it interesting the two blips on the radar line up with locations that house fighter aircraft. And the video link above is what he's pieced together. It could be on the horizon if this guy is right.
So one of you master thread starters here is one to dive into.
edit on 22-10-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank you! I was trying to give the information so one of the experiences topic starters could give this the starting post it deserves. One with pics, working links, all nicely put together and give it the attention it may deserves.
reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I am almost done watching it and it's quite a on I intriguing theory. The recent viewings of light flashes could be a scenario testing of hypersonic threat the Chinese against Taiwan utilizing two 440 mile straight line distances between bases here in the CONUS which correlate to two bomber divisions in china specifically equipped with hypersonic delivery systems and distant distance from Taiwan.

There is another video here discussing the possible laser we apons as well. You should have posted this in either military projects or ww3 forum though.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just edit the title to say Possible Secret Scenario Testing in CONUS of Chinese Taiwan Invasion" or something like that. Then a moderator can move it to an appropriate forum for a more thorough discussion.
edit on 10-22-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I posted this vid

Last night here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
There has been a few comments from the likes of zaph. Thanks S5 for your post

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thank you for your input. It's a poster like you that would do better Justice to a thread for this. I just can't format a good starting post with my limited posting abilities on this board.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Just edit the title to say Possible Secret Scenario Testing in CONUS of Chinese Taiwan Invasion" or something like that. Then a moderator can move it to an appropriate forum for a more thorough discussion.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Same channel. Very interesting theory and a good possibility.

originally posted by: Robbo2006
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I posted this vid

Last night here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
There has been a few comments from the likes of zaph. Thanks S5 for your post

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

All I did was summarize the theory speculated in the video. I am not a professional, and since I had not seen the thread posted in the reply before this, I would reccomend checking it out and reading the analyses of the actual professional in the field. I'm going to check it out now.

new topics

top topics

join