It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris And Top Dems Just Linked To Biden China Energy Co Scheme

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

READ The Email HERE:
static.foxnews.com... ntacts.pdf

www.foxnews.com...
(bold mine)

So the Hunter/Joe Biden China collusion scandal appears to be widening by the hour...NOW it is apparently not only encompassing TOP Democrats in the Senate and elsewhere...but Joe Biden's VP running mate, Kermerler Harris.

THIS latest email discovery may, likely, be only the most recent dog crap-covered shoe to drop, exposing the deep democrat corruption that has resulted in our nation being sold out to China for personal graft for years.

Democrats need to be VERY afraid.

Stay Tuned...this is only the beginning.

edit on 22-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sink them while you can.
Sink them while you can.

The problem with this is they are not sinkable.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I thought Trump was running the Crime Family.

Joe is late to the party.

Joe needed a better bag man.

Hunter was too stupid to cover his tracks.

Joe is the Deep State. This is how they operate.

Orange man smells blood.

Time to end these years of being sold out to China.
edit on 22-10-2020 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All of these Democrat assholes have been compromised.
Every member of the Democratic Party is neck deep in corruption, they don’t give a damn about the American people.
Anyone that supports these clowns needs to be reprogrammed.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This thread explains why Nancy Pelosi and refuse to answer any questions about the Bidens today.

Democrats are one big happy corrupt family. And no doubt there are some Republicans in the mix as well.

edit on 10/22/2020 by carewemust because: Google is screwing with voice recognition when is not good for the Biden's.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Biden Crime Family just got a lot bigger than the Bidens.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This thread explains why Nancy Pelosi and refuse to answer any questions about the Bidens today.

Democrats are one big happy corrupt family. And no doubt there are some Republicans in the mix as well.

I wonder what republicans will be exposed. I’m betting Romney and Graham. Maybe a couple of bushes too.
edit on 22-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder what republicans will be exposed. I’m betting Romney and Graham. Maybe a couple of bushes too.

Romney is already heavily connected to Burisma.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What happens if they win?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What happens if they win?

How's your Mandarin?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I agree it is definitely happening on both sides, but the Dems have become so in your face about it. It doesn't seem they even care anymore. This is one of many reasons biden must win by any means necessary. And sadly I believe Trump will out vote him 10 to 1 and still lose. Very sad times for our country.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I like mine chilled a bit before adding to my salad...oh...not oranges...?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Trump is bringing the source of this email as his guest for the debate tonight.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

I agree it is definitely happening on both sides, but the Dems have become so in your face about it. It doesn't seem they even care anymore. This is one of many reasons biden must win by any means necessary. And sadly I believe Trump will out vote him 10 to 1 and still lose. Very sad times for our country.

I think there's a lot of fear with Trump voters regarding Trump actually may get the popular vote but actually not when the Oval office second time around.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: 772STi

I think there's a lot of fear with Trump voters regarding Trump actually may get the popular vote but actually not when the Oval office second time around.

No. We’re scared he’ll win the popular vote and electoral college and still lose.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The alphabet agencies have had this info. Yet here the main suspects running for election. Who will answer to this?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
The alphabet agencies have had this info. Yet here the main suspects running for election. Who will answer to this?

The only alphabet agency left in DC.

CYA

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Exactly. I think if biden wins, and he probably will. It will be a strait up in you face cheating all around and o well nothing you can do about it. We have been seeing it already his votes thrown away, voting fraud caught on camera, dead voting, illegals voting, rigged debates and right in your face. Just like all the dirty dealings. By the sheer number of support you see for trump all over the country, that never makes the news, you would think it would be a landslide. I've never even met a biden supporter, never seen huge rallies and convoys for him, but somehow he is going to win. At some point common sense comes into play here

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well we've been hearing about a possible President Pelosi for a while now and I can finally see why; If Biden wins, he and Kamala Harris will both get impeached and Pelosi will be in charge.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: johncaples
Well we've been hearing about a possible President Pelosi for a while now and I can finally see why; If Biden wins, he and Kamala Harris will both get impeached and Pelosi will be in charge.

OMG now it all makes sense. Don’t speak that into existence

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join