It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to look into the money trail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When I say this, I'm not taking about Biden. I have to assume that's already going on.

We have some much bigger issues. Now prominent names are coming out in all this. Harris, the VP pick, Schumer, top democrat. And there is the nagging question of how and why the FBI has had the laptop for almost a year, let Trump impeachment go, and hasn't uttered much else on it. So it looks like it's time to do a deep dive on the FBI decision makers. But who investigates the investigators?

At this point, are there any groups in DC that aren't getting paid by China?

This is way past just a slight issue. And those who have been screaming the loudest, need to be first. it might sound like a witch hunt, but Schiff, you just made the top of the list.

Now if Barr and Graham are damage control deep cover, as it appears, then this will be infinitely more difficult. And no, I don't for ONE SECOND think this is confined to only democrats. Way to many on the right have been super silent on all this.

I think we have something so large, it may be a nation ending scandal. How exactly do we deal with something that large. The scope is massive. And the trust is all but gone for so many.

Best case scenario, this was all a horrible dream, someone slipped me some bad shrooms on a pizza on New Years Eve, and I'll wake up, it will be January 1st 2020, and things will be back to the normal screwed up level they were. If not, buckle up butter cup, this is going to suck balls badly.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's how China destroys other nations whether they're small or such a large Nation as America they let them fall within by political corruption.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
2 words

Christopher Wray.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The only way to get rid of political corruption on this level is term limits. Even then I am sure they would figure out a way around it, but it would crush long term deals into dust.

It would likely also out a lot more corruption in other countries.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

In many ways I agree with you here Dude. We ARE in deeper guano that even those who believe they understand our situation can comprehend. This deep guano is why I didn't like Clinton. He kept bombing the ME all the while smiling about how good the economy was doing when in reality all he did with that was to ride the wave of the emerging cyber explosion.
. And why I did not care for Obama. Obama did little more than just aid in the salvage of a rotten economic system that had gotten us into that mid 2000s mess in the first place. Nor did I care for Momma C who would have just extended this rotten system even more.

Along comes Trump. Trump a child of this system. Trump an oafish clown child of entitlement who by gaming the system had maintained enough of the illusion of a sound businessman to fool enough of the people into believing that he could fix it all.

"I am the only one who can save America''. While what we needed to do was to, as you say, ''follow the money'' and ''dig deep '' into the systemic shortcomings of our entire system, Trump stepped in and sucked up all the energy of peoples emerging social consciousness and focused it all on him. Both supporters and objectors.

So yes, I agree. ''It is something so large, it may (I think will) be a nation ending scandal. The scope is massive.''

As well that, barring this all being a bad dream, where we are heading will ''suck balls badly''.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The OIG investigates the investigators, yes? And we see how great they are at prosecuting the government. I was recently discussing with a friend the Citizens Grand Jury. Great idea except if a citizens grand jury indicts a member of senate or congress, even if you can appoint your own prosecutor, you still need to prosecute them in the judicial branch within their own court system where they pick the judges. The only way CGJ works is if a separate court system is recognized for those trials.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

The OIG investigates the investigators, yes? And we see how great they are at prosecuting the government. I was recently discussing with a friend the Citizens Grand Jury. Great idea except if a citizens grand jury indicts a member of senate or congress, even if you can appoint your own prosecutor, you still need to prosecute them in the judicial branch within their own court system where they pick the judges. The only way CGJ works is if a separate court system is recognized for those trials.

I thought we could come up with ideas before. But that was before the scope was realized.

I don't think you can fix something this badly bent. I hope to God I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The only way to get rid of political corruption on this level is term limits. Even then I am sure they would figure out a way around it, but it would crush long term deals into dust.

It would likely also out a lot more corruption in other countries.

They already found a way around ir.
They retire and become Lobbyists.
They use Family members.
They leave office and start Foundations.

Look at the current political crime families!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To be truthful it looks like to me this is the runup to the Apocalypse. I was wondering how the US would be fractured 4 ways.

Trumps reelection looks like the start of it.

top topics

join