It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Event Draws No Crowd Or Ratings Proving He’s Now Politically Irrelevant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
1st go to these 2 Sites. Obama made some type of speech. Notice (no pictures of the crowd). A big victory for Obama. lol

Obama Rips Into Trump in First In-Person Campaign Event for Biden

Obama delivers blazing critique of Trump in 2020 campaign trail debut

Now go to Banned Video's. The reality of what is actually happening. You better cover your eye's, who are you to make up your own mind. Obey your masters. This is a site that the DNC, Big Tech etc have condemned. Not allowed to be on YouTube and demonetized.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
1st go to these 2 Sites. Obama made some type of speech. Notice (no pictures of the crowd). A big victory for Obama. lol

Obama Rips Into Trump in First In-Person Campaign Event for Biden

Obama delivers blazing critique of Trump in 2020 campaign trail debut

Now go to Banned Video's. The reality of what is actually happening. You better cover your eye's, who are you to make up your own mind. Obey your masters. This is a site that the DNC, Big Tech etc have condemned. Not allowed to be on YouTube and demonetized.

You do realize that it was a drive in campaign event. The democrats are doing it this way on purpose to show the voters they are social distancing. This is not like Trumps event where he Jams everyone into a space to cheer each other on. Believe me when I tell you that Michelle and Barack Obama draws a huge crowd

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Oh.

That's why...👌🏾

🤦🏾‍♂️

😂🤣😂🤣😂

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The crowds have nothing to do with his political irrelevance.

He and Joe are virtue signaling to their base and setting the stage for the new normal.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It was a drive in rally. Where about 300 cars showed up. Unlike Trump, they aren’t trying to create an environment where the people that come to see them die. Crazy, I know.

Now go to Banned Video's

Went to your link, and all I got was this:

We Are Under A Technical Attack! Please be patient while we address this issue. In the mean time, please consider donating to continue to combat these oppressors. Click Here to Donate

Maybe you guys should earmark some of that money you send to TV preachers and donate to them. I’m sure if you pay enough, they’ll show you the truth.

He’s Now Politically Irrelevant

Obama has been politically irrelevant since the day he left office. The only place he lives now is in the fevered heads of right wingers.

Completely rent free.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

your "bannedvideo" link did not work i found this on youtube, goto 3.27, i guess it must be a deepfake, as i can see cars and people

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The only crowd I'm concerned about is the one on election day.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh look Barack Obama making a speech commanding his subordinate Democrats what to think and feel.

Who cares ?

Who is Listening ?

You really believe Obama believes any of what he is saying ? Of course he doesn't it is just a last ditch desperate attempt to sway voters.

edit on 22-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I agree with you and I'm a trump supporter. Some people on this site are so for trump they don't realize that maybe everything he does isn't perfect. And I am for trump. But some posters are way too hung up on everything trump says is magic

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Where is the people ?

No pictures of the crowd because no crowd.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In Obama's mind, there were hundreds of people listening. Had to use a Bull Horn to get his words out to the throngs of Biden supporters.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why would he be politically relevant? He came in, #ed America, got rich, started some wars, and doesn't have the good sense to just shut the # up and disappear. For all that Bush did and was, at least he had the decency to go hide somewhere and shut up.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lincoln photobombed Obama.....hahaha.

For those who don't know ..... Lincoln was a Republican.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Is Obama running for president or Joe Biden? Simple question, stay out of the race if you have no part.

No one came to my drive in for awareness of mental health abuse. Had a 5 minute speech and everything. Even had free turkeys for the first 15.

(Can not guarentee the safety of consumption of wild turkeys)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Even though it was a Vehicle only rally, it doesn’t change the fact that only 60 cars showed up, oh my bad, 300 according to UnderWerks, either by design or simply open invitation. It’s a far cry from 30,000 Pro Trump vehicle events and that’s WITHOUT TRUMP being there.

Somebody once complained about Trump packing Rallies, and? They show up, they understand and know the risk.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
They say they are under technical attack? You'll have to click on the"Banned Video" link in the upper left corner. Then click on the video. Banned Video Link

Only 20,000 tuned in live. The excuse of social distancing doesn't apply. voting fraud and election interference is all I'm worried about.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Even though it was a Vehicle only rally, it doesn’t change the fact that only 60 cars showed up, oh my bad, 300 according to UnderWerks, either by design or simply open invitation. It’s a far cry from 30,000 Pro Trump vehicle events and that’s WITHOUT TRUMP being there.

Somebody once complained about Trump packing Rallies, and? They show up, they understand and know the risk.

If the Democrats were happy with the optics they would show the crowd more, did you notice every car rally venue is really small, go to a huge parking lot or drive theater and see how many show up.

To be fair Obama's speech did draw alot of views LOL about 30 times as much as any Biden rally LOL and at the end of the day all he did was bash Trump, he didn't really talk up Joe hardly at all.
edit on 22-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Lincoln photobombed Obama.....hahaha.

For those who don't know ..... Lincoln was a Republican.

It's ironic that Abraham Lincoln did more for Black people in 1 week, than Obama did in 8 years. (16 years if you count his time as a Chicago Senator and Community builder)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Some of the cars were parked there and abandoned, until after the rally. Fifty were owned by reporters.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That's real green and eco-friendly of them to encourage sitting in idling vehicles.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join