It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Trump Debate Thursday Oct 22 2020 9pm EST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The big finale has finally arrived !!

The big debate between Trump and Biden (and Welker) is here !!

Tonight at 9pm EST.

Zi Debate Kommission has changed the topics around a little last week and has added cut switches to the microphones !!

Kommission people backstage vill "kontroll" zi switches !! 💥

Trump will have people "watching" the switch people !!

Foreign policy topics have been limited !!

Let's see how biased this moderator and the questions are roflol

What difference could it make anyway ? 😆

Who makes the first "interruption" ? Trump? Biden? Welker?

(CNN) Time is running out on President Donald Trump.

He is trailing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in most national and battleground state polls, making Thursday night's debate the incumbent's last best chance to change the trajectory of a race that, with less than two weeks to run, appears to favor the challenger.

After an initial match up that quickly descended into a glorified shouting match, with Trump repeatedly interrupting Biden and running roughshod over the moderator, the second debate, scheduled for last week, was canceled after the President tested positive for the coronavirus and subsequently refused to take part in a virtual meeting.

5 things to watch for in the final Trump-Biden presidential debate

Lots of TV stations on internet channels...

🔴 WATCH LIVE: Final 2020 Presidential Debate LIVE Coverage- Trump vs. Biden -10-22-20

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Should be exciting even though the biased mod will have a mute button. I hope like hell that Trump handles this debate like Pence did. Talk for a couple of minutes and then finish his answer when he gets an irrelevant question like "do you denounce white supremacy".

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hope Biden gets so upset he spits out his teeth.

A man can dream. Can’t he?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch this one, it will wind up boring now that they have done this.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It will be anything but boring.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If I was Trump...I would only refer to Biden as the "Big Guy" during the debate.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My predicition it won't be much of a debate.

Trump will get muted for most of his time.

Yet another fix in an already fixed election.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Trump just needs to stick to the real truth of Biden’s 47 years of absolutely nothing being a politician.
Maybe throw a couple of jabs over the Hunter crap but just keep hammering Joe about his worthlessness to the American people.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As Dan Bongino said it would be hilarious that if they continually cut off the President he takes a wireless mic out of his jacket and just starts talking. Don’t think the optics would be the best but it seems to be Trumps style and would get people talking

Personally as the President said the strategy is just let Joe talk. Will he be able to keep it together through the night?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
If I was Trump...I would only refer to Biden as the "Big Guy" during the debate.

Second line.

He could alternate that one with "Pops".

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What's the point? I'm pretty sure most everyone has already made up their mind. Reportedly 46 million have already voted.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Total waste of electrons

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: rickymouse

It will be anything but boring.

I know its a long shot but what if Biden got arrested on stage during the debate tonight?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
New slogan for Trump 2020:

Joe "Big Guy" Biden took half of his son's income...now he is coming after half of yours too.
edit on 22-10-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
What's the point? I'm pretty sure most everyone has already made up their mind. Reportedly 46 million have already voted.

My guess is a large percentage was already dead.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Should be exciting even though the biased mod will have a mute button. I hope like hell that Trump handles this debate like Pence did. Talk for a couple of minutes and then finish his answer when he gets an irrelevant question like "do you denounce white supremacy".

I agree, one of the main complaints of the last debate and of Trump in general is he doesn't act Presidential. Doesn't bother me but I know a lot of people it does get their goat for some reason. He needs to somehow reinforce what he has done, and how much more could have been accomplished without the hyper-partisan congress. Trump is a negotiator and a deal maker a lot of his theatrics are part of that. Really he needs to concentrate on getting quality zingers instead of quantity.

Touch on the Hunter stuff, but I wouldn't go overboard. Stress as he has done we need to open up and lower COVID restrictions and start healing the economy.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"While you're up here asking the same questions as the last two debates, millions of Americans are wondering where that stimulus bill is. Over to you Joe."

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

3 shots everytime the mute button is pressed.

1 shot Biden looks like he is in other world and points at the camara and rehashes a scripted line.

And finish it with

100 shots if hunter biden is brought up by the moderator.
1 shot when trump brings up hunter biden.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm not going to watch this one, it will wind up boring now that they have done this.

If the President points out specifics from this report, he'd seize Biden up.

www.baldingsworld.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ask Joe:

What about this Joe? ....

Charities, China, and the Biden Family Grift

Afew days before the 2016 presidential election, outgoing Vice President Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, announced the formation of the Biden Foundation. “The Biden Foundation is an educational foundation dedicated to exploring the ways that everyone—no matter their income level, race, gender, age, or sexuality—can expect to be treated with dignity and to receive a fair shot at achieving the American Dream,” read the nonprofit’s press release dated November 5, 2016.

In the span of several weeks, the nonprofit quickly was seeded with millions of dollars in donations. A year-end disclosure report for 2016 showed $3.4 million in contributions; the group spent a few hundred thousand on expenses but awarded no grants that first year.
😆

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join