It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 30,000 cars join Hispanic-Organized Anti-Communist Caravan in Miami

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

30,000 cars can't fit through little havannah.

It would be the traffic jam from hell.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So, who is putting out disinfo here WG?

In reality; you are sir. Before I wrote this thread I looked at several videos and well over 50 pictures of the parade which are on Google. So you lived in Miami and left? Seems to me you sold out your own just by your disingenuous statement above.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Where in any of this is the name "Trump"? Latinos la casa Miami...weren't there for Trump.

Read it again...PS I lived in Miami..Trump and the "wall" are not favored in Little Havana.(look it up).

The wall and immigration are heated arguments there...against Trump.

So, who is putting out disinfo here WG?

I was born in Cuba , lived in miami , and now live 1.5 hr or so away from Miami and every cuban family member and friend that I know are all supporting Trump with exception of 1 who was born here in the US and is not aware what is like to be dependent on a POS gov't . When I was younger I attended many Republican rallies with my family in miami on calle ocho.

Where I live now is prominently white uber rich retired ceo and the like and when you go boating all you see is trump flag with hispanic music playing and all my Cuban neighbors have trump signs. Take my Anecdotal experience for what its worth but Cubans are historically Republicans .

To rephrase Biden, you can't be qualified as Cuban and vote democrat.
edit on 531031America/ChicagoFri, 23 Oct 2020 07:53:32 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I lived in Coral Gables-Coconut Grove Area by Biscayne Bay. 1973-79.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hey. Have you ever seen the Causeways, A1A, Collins Ave. packed with hurricane evacuies?

As far as you can see from the cruise docks to mainland...how many cars would be everydamnwhere stopped.

5,000? 1,000? 10,000 car loads. Yeah...30,000?

From Marathon Key north to Ft. Lauderdale area only...30 Thousand stopped traffic trying to squeeze in with semis etc....no.

Good math question. What's the evacuation expectation of exit movement x cars in just Dade and Broward County...in 1hr.

(Statistics are avail)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: gortex

Tens of thousands of people got into their cars and flooded the streets of Little Havana, Miami, this Saturday to express their rejection of communist regimes, especially in Latin America, and raise awareness about the danger of "the other pandemic" that is hitting the United States. : the insurrection of the extreme left in the country.

Traffic jams for Trump , making America Great Again one litre at a time.

I finally got it why you're always so worry about Trump, when you're not even in USA.

You're afraid after reelection, America with Trump will serve as a good example for Europe and people in those countries, including yours, will want the same.

Well my good friend, there is nothing you can do about it. We are coming with best intentions, nice deals and the good old American style for anyone who wants it. Stop resisting, no point. America saved Europe once already, together with our great allies.
Plus, with Boris saying NO DEAl to the EU, pretty much opens the red carpet for business. America and the UK are blood brothers, of course Trump will approach with great big open arms and Boris will coming running into them...that or he straight up goes to the Chinese, then adios!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I wasn't talking about the number of people that attended. I just stated the historically Cuban Americans are Republicans.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes. I was aware. Best to you✌️

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Isn't this just the Cuban exile community protesting against Castro again?

This is only news if you're trying to avoid traffic.

What we're seeing is an ex-pat community who fled to American soil but who still cling to the memory of the old country. They're Cuban-Americans first, and American's second, protesting against the regime that displaced their grandparents. Which isn't healthy for them or for America.

It's like having the descendants of confederate soldiers sitting in Mexico ranting about how Lincoln stole their land.
I think not “just” the Cuban exhiles protesting Castro, but protesting the communist movement in general, as who wants their new homeland to become the communist piece of garbage they left to find freedom. Freedom is what the founding of America represents. And who wants their sacrifice to be trampled on?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey. Have you ever seen the Causeways, A1A, Collins Ave. packed with hurricane evacuies?

As far as you can see from the cruise docks to mainland...how many cars would be everydamnwhere stopped.

5,000? 1,000? 10,000 car loads. Yeah...30,000?

From Marathon Key north to Ft. Lauderdale area only...30 Thousand stopped traffic trying to squeeze in with semis etc....no.

Good math question. What's the evacuation expectation of exit movement x cars in just Dade and Broward County...in 1hr.

(Statistics are avail)
Except this wasn’t an escape from a hurricane. You do know there’s a difference right?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Correct its written in Spanish as many of the articles written in English have a Trump spin.

Even if you don't know about the politics of hispanic Floridians, anyone with a working knowledge of Spanish will tell you both articles have a conservative spin.

Spanish is a language, not an ideology.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Um...as a retired EMT/Advanced Life Support 1st Responder trained in mass casualty..I think so.

I pose this to anyone: then I can learn, you can learn and all stand corrected either way.

Post: aerial photo of a Miami evacuation. Horizon to horizon, count the cars.

Post: aerial photo of this caravan. Horizon to horizon, count the cars.

Estimate how far from where to where could you equal...THIRTY THOUSAND CARS. It would close all exits and entrances off the freeway as well...at least slowing to a crawl like L.A.

edit on 24-10-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Spanish is a language, not an ideology.

I agree but my other complete thread was disappeared when I played the Trump card. I do have a method to my madness.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The revolution will not be televised

top topics

<< 1   >>

join