It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Happening: 400-page Ghislaine Maxwell documents just released

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

We finally have the documents that have been delayed for so long.

She desperately tried to block this release and she kept this hidden from us for YEARS.

Let's dig and discover what horrible things she's been doing and who exactly was involved!

Here's a list of the PDFs: www.courtlistener.com...

Full document (465 pages): www.documentcloud.org...

In the full document, you can look at the Index near the end of the doc for all the keywords in alphabetical order, and compare the redacted words to their respective locations in the main doc pages. It's then fairly easy to make educated guesses on the redacted words since they are alphabetized.

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

www.courtlistener.com...

Happy digging!
edit on 22/10/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Just here to say the link is a download for anyone who might not have prompts enabled on their device/computer to block instant downloads.

Edit to add : Juat sped read through the first pages of questioning and there aren't really bombshells there. The name/s that appear other than Epstein, Maxwell, and Virginia Guiffre are redacted as well. It's mostly just lawyers asking questions about if Maxwell procured massages and children to give them, and Maxwell saying no, or she didn't recall.

Also, she says she wanted to be Epsteins girlfriend at some point in the 90's, which is sad and disgusting, and she really gives off a creepy acolyte vibe.
edit on 22-10-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If you're getting a "This site can't be reached" message, it looks like you can also access them here:
archive.org...
Just click on the "pdf" dropdown on the right. There are 555 pdf files to download and view. You can download them all at once by clicking the "555 files" or one by one by clicking the individual files in the dropdown.
edit on 10/22/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Oh wow, there's juicy stuff in here. I found one about how one of the girls was explaining how Epstein would masturbate while touching her while she gave him massages.
It's in #144.3.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
#164:

The "politically-connected and
financially powerful people" identified by Edwards and Cassell by name in the Joinder Motion
as having had sexual relations with Jane Doe #3 were Prince Andrew, Duke of York ("Prince
Andrew"), Ms. Maxwell, Jean Luc Brunel ("Brunel") and Alan Dershowitz (“Dershowitz”). I

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Who wants to read through these and give us a brief breakdown?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
#172:

Alessi stated that towards the end
of his employment, the masseuses were younger and younger. When asked how young, Mr.
Alessi stated they appeared to be sixteen or seventeen years of age at most.”

He also testified that
after the massages, he would clean up sex toys that were kept in “Ms. Maxwell’s closet.”

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
#185.4:

Specifically, Jane Doe 3 proffers that she could prove
the circumstances under which a non-party introduced her to Mr. Epstein, and how Mr. Epstein
sexually trafficked her to several high-profile non-party individuals, “including numerous
prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known
Prime Minister, and other world leaders.” (Id. at 3-6). She names several individuals, and she
offers details about the type of sex acts performed and where they took place.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What is stopping you?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
185.7:

DOC 291 included 29 exhibits. Those exhibits included, inter alia:
(1) A detailed and direct declaration of Jane Doe #3 concerning her sexual contact with Epstein,
Dershowitz, and others; (2) A Statement of Undisputed Facts containing 120 paragraphs of
supported factual material detailing Epstein's sexual abuse of children; (3) Deposition excerpts
identifying Dershowitz as one of Epstein's associates; ( 4) Deposition excerpts placing
Dershowitz in Epstein's home on numerous occasions and when girls were present; (5)
Deposition excerpts indicating Dershowitz received "a massage" at Epstein's home; (6) Portions
of an address book containing Dershowitz's name and contact information which an Epstein
associate characterized as "the Holy Grail;"

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

What is stopping you?

I don't know... maybe work?
edit on 22102020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

What is stopping you?

Shouldn't be here then! ;-)
edit on 22-10-2020 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spell checker

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
No doubt the Toobins of the world feel like it's their birthday and Christmas and 4th of July all in one...

No doubt Old Joe is desperately hoping this will deflect attention from his own bad behavior. And quite honestly, I can't help but wonder if that's not why this was released now.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
More interesting digging!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ya know.... The way this information is coming out in drips I wonder if all those with information will turn on each other and things keep unfolding little by little.... Until there is a huge reveal of some kind. I think both the left and the right have some skeletons that will be coming out of the closet, maybe on Halloween they'll come out

originally posted by: Boadicea
No doubt the Toobins of the world feel like it's their birthday and Christmas and 4th of July all in one...

No doubt Old Joe is desperately hoping this will deflect attention from his own bad behavior. And quite honestly, I can't help but wonder if that's not why this was released now.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Ya know.... The way this information is coming out in drips I wonder if all those with information will turn on each other and things keep unfolding little by little.... Until there is a huge reveal of some kind. I think both the left and the right have some skeletons that will be coming out of the closet, maybe on Halloween they'll come out.

I'm thinking and hoping and praying for much the same. I've long believed there are would-be whistleblowers everywhere who are just waiting for the chance to sing like canaries... but have kept silent because they know that too often the system protects the guilty and prosecutes/persecutes the honest.

This may be that chance 🤞

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What is stopping you?

Time constraints. I frequent this website while I work.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

What is stopping you?

Shouldn't be here then! ;-)

It's either this or sit on my thumbs while I wait for my next contract to write or agent to contact. I get that you're not the solution to my question so it's cool. No harm, no foul.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Looks to be nothing new, just transcripts of what's been teased already.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yay. A new mega thread.

This could take a while to digest.

How about a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join