It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is back in love with China again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
First, I don't believe nothing about this kind of virus anymore that deals in the political arena of my country against your country.

China is opened up its doors to Japan and Japan has opened its doors back up to China.

what's behind the scenes is a political statement that this is all about opening up the world to the Olympics next year.
It's a trial test run as they're saying.

www.scmp.com...

I just give up.
The hell with everything.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Smart move on China's part. When that dam bursts , the refugees will have to go somewhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Smart move on China's part. When that dam bursts , the refugees will have to go somewhere.

Well it still is a typhoon season so it is a good possibility what you're saying is true.

Some more heavy rains will devastate the area.
I don't think the main news is carrying it on a worldwide basis but the floods and and China have been I don't even want to use this word devastating it's just a word that's probably not in our vocabulary yet.
I know the Chinese is releasing their emergency supply of rice so it's got to be somewhat more than severe problem that's facing the farmers and The peasants and the farming area of China.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Abe out of office for only one month.

That didn't take long.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Abe out of office for only one month.

That didn't take long.

Cheers

Yes it's very true.
And I thought suga was pro-japanese.
And the hell with the rest of the world Japan first.
Man I sure was wrong on this one.
but if you ever watch suga on television that guy looks like he's manic depressant I mean he looks so depressed all the time.
Opening up to China has to do with the business people here in Japan really only just in one province they own over 500 businesses and Wuhan so this will tell you how severe it is and I do mean severe too.
I guess it's a big trade-off do we allow China to take over the factories Japanese owned but not really 100% on but Japanese owned okay or do we allow the Chinese to come back into this country and do their thing like stimulate the the tourist industry.
you may not know but over 24 million people visited Japan last year and out of that 24 million I don't know what percentage or Chinese but I can tell by okinawa's standard that the Chinese were very dominant in tourism there.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Got to be careful about those tourists.

Had a Greek guy on Crete tell me once they had a bunch of German tourists who came for four years during the 1940s and it took a war to get them home!

Yeah, I am surprised that Japan is making this move. The whole virus show ain't over by a long shot.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm not entirely surprised by what I've seen of virtual celebrities coming out of Japan. Hololive sold out largely to China. Did you see the backlash after some employees mention Taiwan as an independent country?

Suspended and banned all social media for the characters because China doesn't like Taiwan being it's own country.

That right there told me they were more invested in Chinese money then "safety" of their employees.

new topics

top topics

join