It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I argue, name-call, fight, research topics, debate like a civilized person, get angry, depressed, happy, elated, and finally just relieved!

I voted today. Moreso than having done my civic duty is the sense of relief that has washed over me since I cast my ballot.

This little piece of responsibility for my nation and community means a great deal to me. But when I cast that ballot I felt like I put it all in God's hands, or in the hands of infinite probability, or in the hands of the ultimate simulator, or whatever.

It's no longer in MY hands.

It's Over and it feels good, come what may.

Vote and you too can feel this relief.
edit on 10 21 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Deep in the spirit of the human consciousness arises with the pure thoughts of having to say ,yes , "I do feel it is truly over".

edit on 1000000026162020-10-21T19:16:26-05:00162610pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

We did the same in person Monday night because I do not trust the USPS nor do I want to wait in line for hours. I described what our center is going to do and it's ridiculous. I did some quick math tonight and there's no way our one location would be able to process all of our registered voters in the time allotted on election day.

God help us if Biden wins.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Did you sense any influence from Russia or Iran attempting to change your mind? The DNI/FBI just said Iran is trying to force people to vote for Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It's never over my friend, never.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was pretty sure I smelled borscht.

I'm also 100 percent certain I saw a whole group of Persian club owner dudes.

Looked something like the image above.
edit on 10 21 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I argue, name-call, fight, research topics, debate like a civilized person, get angry, depressed, happy, elated, and finally just relieved!

I voted today. Moreso than having done my civic duty is the sense of relief that has washed over me since I cast my ballot.

This little piece of responsibility for my nation and community means a great deal to me. But when I cast that ballot I felt like I put it all in God's hands, or in the hands of infinite probability, or in the hands of the ultimate simulator, or whatever.

So, who did you vote for?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It's never over my friend, never.

It is for now.

The power of my civic duty is no longer in my hands.

We get a temporary reprieve until January and then it's back at it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

I also voted a non-partisan down-ticket. My city councilman will be re-elected by me despite the fact that he's a Progressive Democrat. I see how he has represented this ward and have no complaints.

Most of my other choices were either Libertarian, Conservative party, or Republican.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm glad you stuck to your guns and was not intimidated! Lets hope all Americans will have that same discipline as the Iranian and Russian attacks escalate.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I voted today as well. Signed the back of my envelop as I have for almost two decades, put it in the mail box and our mail gal came by and picked it up, just as she has for all that time. All that time and I have never heard even a whisper of of complaint from conservative city or county representatives about mail in fraud. My town and my county have consistently voted the conservative ticket my whole time here.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm glad you stuck to your guns and was not intimidated! Lets hope all Americans will have that same discipline as the Iranian and Russian attacks escalate.

This is Sparta!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I hope that's how it goes for everyone this time around too. We just don't need the stress.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's not over. In a couple of years they will force you through the whole circus again.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

For the first time in my life, I voted today also. Everything you said is ditto. Whew. Come what may.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Couple of years?

It'll be till January.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Awesome. Way to do your civic duty.

Everyone who can, should vote and make their voice heard. It is my hope that every ballot legally and legitimately cast either in person or by mail is counted and we get a nice, smooth election.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Couple of years?

It'll be till January.

Yup couple of years before similar phases become repetitive. In a couple of years there's the new January too.

Unless you only want to look at small steps. But that's up to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No, I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join