It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a DRINK !!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
9:30pm.

I had just picked KayEm up from work.

We were sitting here in in our new apartment in peace. KayEm was on the computer while Pisky flicked through a book.

Then the fecking MIL appeared with Bart - they decided to come over to watch Survivor which they assumed we would have recorded.
No warning, nothing - they just sodding well turned up - at 9:30pm !!!!!!!

I've had a year an half of these buggers and only recently escaped to our own apartment.

I've fecking had it !!!!!!!

I need a sodding DRINK !!!!!

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They've left.

KayEm just gave me a serious bollocking for being 'ill-mannered'.

Personally I think they got a lot less than they deserve. I know many people who, after being treated like #e for eighteen months would go up the wall and ban them from going anywhere within a mile radius.

I was civil but thats it, and thats all they deserve to be honest.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'll make you a drink. What will it be?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I'll make you a drink. What will it be?

Can i have one too?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
*Rushes over with a half keg of Guinness*

Let's get this show on the road!

I feel for ya man....While I have no in-laws as of yet, I have some pesky friends and relatives of my own who frequently enjoy barging in on my privacy and putting a bitter end to my otherwise pleasant day.....

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
*invites pisky to the Skull and Boens pub where everyoen knows your name* *cheers theme song plays in backround* Cpr12r the bartender will give you whatever you want for free.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

KayEm just gave me a serious bollocking for being 'ill-mannered'.

For 3 hours and 44 minutes?

What a great testicularly directed monologue!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that Pisky. Ill give you the best drink in the world.

lol sorry I drank some already

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
For 3 hours and 44 minutes?

What a great testicularly directed monologue!!!

Actually it turned into a massive argument.

To be honest we never argue about anything else - not money, not housework, nothing. Every argument we have had have are the results of either the MIL trying to take over or her neanderthal sons acting like the Antichrist.

Admittedly I got annoyed yesterday when it appeared that KayEm seemed more concerned about her neanderthal ex (The junkie bastard who spawned the two demons from hell and who is determined to kill himself with various illicit drugs) than our relationship. I'm honestly considering just buggering off back to pixyland and then she can either come with me or stay in hell with the demons - her choice. I can't understand why she puts up with the # she does from them and then expects me to do the same. I'd be fine about it if her sons were decent but they're just a pair of selfish, greedy destructive neanderthals who enjoy causing havoc. And no, I don't particularly want them to visit when I am not ready for it because they have deliverately broken things of my own which I have only recently fixed and I don't want them broken again.

And for anyone who is wondering, they aren't kids either - one is 18 the other 15.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To meet these challenges with pixy-scrotal intactness is an admirable achievement.

I would pour you a Laphroaig and entertain with more stories of near-death escapes from hostile wenches.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Admittedly I got annoyed yesterday when it appeared that KayEm seemed more concerned about her neanderthal ex (The junkie bastard who spawned the two demons from hell and who is determined to kill himself with various illicit drugs) than our relationship.

This may be a sign that you are being taken for granted. Perhaps its time for you to be much less tolerant IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join