It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Cube and 50 cent leaving the Democrats for greener pastures.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

50 cent is voting for Trump for tax reasons , And Ice Cube is supporting Trump building a " Platinum Plan" a plan that would bring 3,000,000 new jobs to the African American community.

Of course the Left media is attacking both of these Black celebrities for there "dis-loyalty" , calling Ice Cubes plan " Dangerous " .

I for one am just over come with Joy that these two prominent Black celebrities are seeing the light , I hope to God a huge part of the African American community will follow there logic.

What I thought was interesting is that Ice Cube approached both parties. Democrats basically told him to wait till after the election. Republicans immediately incorporated his ideas into their plan.

This alone shows you how Democrats view black folks...

Nothing will make you conservative quicker than paying taxes.... Under Bidens plan, when accounting for state/local taxes, NYC residents in top bracket will be paying 62% in income taxes. 50 cent, like most people, are like screw that....

This.

Democrats feel like they OWN black people. It's disgusting.

Just look at how mad they get when any person of color dares question them. You've never seen more racism in your life than from the scorned left.

It is completely disrespectful and shows how little they think of the black community. The community comes to you with issues that are important and the best you can do in a patronizing manner is basically say "Oh, that's nice... we will talk about it after the election."

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Cube is correct.

"I'm not playing no more of these political games, we're not part of a team ... so I'm going to whoever's in power and I'm going to speak to them about our problems, specifically, I'm not going in there talking about minorities, I'm not going in there talking about people of color or diversity or none of that stuff. I'm going there for Black Americans, the ones who are descendants of slaves."

Yeah exactly he didn't join the Republican Party LMAO.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Money over everything.

I like it.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

At all....

He is just taking the path he thinks will get eyes for his cause
edit on 21-10-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's right. Conservative citizens would like to keep more and see less wasteful gov't spending. Liberal politicians would like to take more, never mind how they spend it.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not just the Dems see them as monolithic. Its part and parcel with the racial theories driving the day. Black is capitalized because black folks don't have a common history, etc, beyond America. This is the dawn of their racial being. I can't argue with that premise...they had their cultures torn upon being enslaved. But the Nigerian man i work with and call friend...he knows nothing about that as he lived in Nigeria, then Jamaica. He knows some of the discrimination, sure. But this common history doesn't exist to him.

Meanwhile my wife, who's people lived on the Texas plains before they were conquered, doesn't really know who she is. Same with most of Mexico. Its likely she came from Apache's, and the family just stuck around when the Comanche took over. Although many of her family come from land that is formerly Tonkawan (again, conquered by Comanche). She's called "mexican" by many (despite having no real ties to mexico) and "latin" by others (despite never having a single family member speak latin, or live in Italy).

LOL...we have made a real mess out of things.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Rich people voting for people who tax them less.

*this is my shocked face*

(post by Ophiuchus 13 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It is because it is never enough for your leftist money grabbers...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Want to see CNN's Don Lemon rendered speechless by a black guest?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Cube is correct.

"I'm not playing no more of these political games, we're not part of a team ... so I'm going to whoever's in power and I'm going to speak to them about our problems, specifically, I'm not going in there talking about minorities, I'm not going in there talking about people of color or diversity or none of that stuff. I'm going there for Black Americans, the ones who are descendants of slaves."

Yeah exactly he didn't join the Republican Party LMAO.

I don't think anyone said he did.

Thats the beauty of free thought and actions , you can vote for Trump and not join the Republican party.

Crazy I know ...but true.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I see them more as Influential intelligent Black Americans .

but to each there own.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The black community is waking up all over this country and it's about damned time. Democrats have never valued the black community.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a reply to: game over man

At all....

He is just taking the path he thinks will get eyes for his cause

you mean he is trying to gather support for young African Americans via supporting President Trump , because when he tried the Democrats they told him to leave a message but of course they do expect is loyalty or they will shame him .

After all " you aint Black if you don't vote for Joe "

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The black community is waking up all over this country and it's about damned time. Democrats have never valued the black community.

It's like that old line from LBJ, "I'll have these n*ggers voting Democrat for 200 years."

To my knowledge, that's a loosely sourced quote, but it sounds like something LBJ would say. And even if he didn't, it's a pretty succinct way to summarize how Democrats feel about the black community.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"Fitty Cent ain't black!" -Joseph Biden

Hey Joe, finish this sentence...

You are in a library, _____ _____ ______.

edit on 10/21/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Break the chains!
Walk Away!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
They were always going to vote trump - you kids might have forgotten this but rap in their heyday was guns money bitches not disarm, impoverish, be a bitch

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join