It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the real Joe Biden please step Up .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Posta after post about Biden and how he is a crook I finly went and looked up his net worth and found his life story and net worth .
I wont Bother talking about Hunters dealings as at this Point TRUMPS Lawyer saying so is NOT a reliable source .

www.forbes.com... d

As for any thing the police may or may not have ATS Just just keep defaming Biden over a some one who we do Know alest ONE fact about he is addicted to DRUGS .

Now ON TO Biden

Biden's dad lost every thing and ended up as a car sales man . Biden Him self went to a privet school that he payed for out of his own pocket through work programs .

He gets marred and his first wife is killed in a car crash and his sons in teh car have bad problems over that as well .

he got in the senate at 29 . HIS SECOND WIFE -- Jill’s salary as an English professor at community colleges -- does not say how much she makes a year BUT we can assume OVER a 100 k
Biden's Family value is a messily((((((((((( 9 million dollars ))))))))) INCLUDING his retirement form being a politician of 1.2 million .

Really I am as dumb as a Rock and even I managed to get one of my sons a net LIFE value of over a Million dollars --- 9 million give me a brake Biden has NOTHING to lander .

Read it all or Just keep up the lies Bidne my be creepy BUT He sure is NOT stealing or getting The millions you accused him of .

Him and his wife earnings easily account for every dime he has .

I will say I come here to Much and really expected to see him having a 100 million alest no wonder every one ignores the right and Trump .
HECK TRUMP GOT more from a MIDEAST prince then Biden's entire worth .

Biden is NOT stealing taking bribes or any of the other things posters have claimed .

You know I expected Some fact But posters here Just make it all up as they go along I do hope Trump wats a entire debate Over Hunter I do hope Trump waste his time he could spend telling us about how he will deal with the country's problems making fun of joe we really NEED trump out and all that will help .

Hunters problems real of immanged are not what the debate should be about but to the right that is good debating never mind all the things that Trump would need to do if he won .

Out here in teh real world we have real problems and Trump talking about Hunter will not fix them BUT Biden may alest he wont waste his time talking about trumps women .
edit on 21-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps doesn't make it more important

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What’s Hunter’s net worth or Joe’s brother?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The wealth is usually hidden through family and patronage jobs for friends, etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
who cares go look it up if it matters to you .
Hunter is not running for office nore any one else in the family .
Heck for all i know HUNTER HIT THE BILLION DOLLAR LOOT drawing .
Only reason i even posted this is so The FEW honest people here can see the truth .
I dont LIKJE Biden But I like TRUMP even LESS .

ONE thing I wont do is go around making up Lies about ANYONE and IF someone is Guilty of a CRIME i EXPECT charges NOt some lawyer doing interviews to show the crimes .

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You are conveniently ignoring the Whole of the criminal enterprise.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections

The Biden family’s apparent self-enrichment involves five family members: Joe’s son Hunter, son-in-law Howard, brothers James and Frank, and sister Valerie.

When this subject came up in 2019, Biden declared, “I never talked with my son or my brother or anyone else — even distant family — about their business interests. Period.”

As we will see, this is far from the case …......

edit on 10212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Bernard Kerik, former NYPD commissioner has also seen the contents and was on an interview with Newsmax 2 days ago explaining some of the images and emails that he himself saw in the laptop.

The quickest issue to resolve is that Joe said he had no knowledge of his sons dealings. There are emails on this laptop that prove that is not true.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Could the real Joe Biden please stand up!

C'mon man look at them peepers.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
all You got is lies .
Hidden so what you want to say Biden is Hiding a 100 MILLION dollars really ?

never mind more lies If there is any evidence have a DA bring Charges after all the democrat's sure brought charges no problem .
Trump wants tow waste His time will fake crap and zero evidence in a debate that is GOOD in my book .

I told my roommate last NIGHT they should NOT CUT off mics let Trump DIG his hole as deep as possible let him spend 90 mints talking about Hunter lololol
I want Him to as MUCH as YOU do .

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You must be kidding right. There are literally 100's of news stories on the web from all kinds of web sites about this guy lying throughout his entire life. Then you disparage other members here on ATS for posting factual information. I only thought that employees of Twitter and Facebook are up to that. So here you go:

The Washington Times

Since the start of the 2020 campaign, Mr. Biden has been caught on numerous occasions spinning false and even ludicrous yarns, a tendency that has prompted head-scratching from his supporters and exasperation from conservatives stunned that his tall tales have yet to torpedo his salt-of-the-earth image. “This has been a career-long problem that he’s had,” said Rick Manning, president of the free-market Americans for Limited Government. “I think a lot of people look at the things he’s doing now, and say, oh, he’s getting older, and that may be true, but the fact is, this is his historical record. This is not a recent phenomenon. This is who he is.”

Twitter censorship of NY Post Hunter Biden story proves it suppresses news harmful to Dems

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This type of thing is PRECISELY why folks keep getting away with criminal activity.
The pure GULLIBILITY of the uninformed public .
edit on 10/21/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

And what did your boyfriend say?

Did he agree with you. If he did it’s probably because he didn’t want to get cut.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

You're being played good sir/ma'am. Educate yourself on color revolutions. Notice the E in BidEn. Corporate logos.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Build Back Better may refer to:

Building Back Better, a United Nations Program

Build Back Better, a slogan of the Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign

Build Back Better, a humanitarian program in Haiti of US president Bill Clinton

Build Back Better, a motto of Zamboanga City, Philippines

Build Back Better, a slogan in the 2020 Singaporean general election

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4110699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
anyway I have posted the TRUTH about Biden's wealth and I am NOt the only one who knows how to Use google .

Hidding a 100 million dollars LOL even Trump failed to keep his finances secret and man did he ever fight to keep it secret .

Maybe Biden is Not as demented as you say after all He is smarter then Trump right ?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

How many loans and mortgages did Joe Biden have when running for VP, and what was his net worth.

Eight years latter. How many loans, mortgages, and what was his net worth.

edit on 21-10-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Crookeder for sure

link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
anyway I have posted the TRUTH about Biden's wealth and I am NOt the only one who knows how to Use google .

Hidding a 100 million dollars LOL even Trump failed to keep his finances secret and man did he ever fight to keep it secret .

Maybe Biden is Not as demented as you say after all He is smarter then Trump right ?

Stop using Google. That's an extremely good start.

+6 more 
link   

I can see past your spelling but I can’t see past your ignorance.

link   

Here's what he said abut blacks back in the day.

Biden’s opponents insist voters should consider his entire record. That record includes statements like this, which a 27-year-old Joe Biden made to the Wilmington News Journal after winning a seat on the New Castle County Council in 1970. “I have friends on the far left, and they can justify to me the murder of a white deaf mute for a nickel by five colored guys,” he said. “They say black men had been oppressed and so on. But they can’t justify some Alabama farmers tar and feathering an old colored woman.” He charged the ACLU would defend the black assailants, “but no one would go down to help the ‘rednecks.’” At the time, Biden championed public housing that suburban towns tried to keep out, spoke proudly of working as a criminal defense attorney, and was a lifeguard at a pool where his was the only white face. But he also sent regular signals of empathy to white voters who told pollsters they believed government paid too much attention to blacks and that black Americans exaggerated the amount of prejudice they faced. Biden tempered his liberal agenda with stands palatable to whites anxious over the pace of integration.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018.

www.townandcountrymag.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... y/2019/06/25/931458a8-938d-11e9-b570-6416efdc0803_story.html

mismanagement and hiding money doesn't equate to being honest.

Not to mention the money funneled through his children and foreign assets.

I also believe that the hardships he experienced early on were a direct result of Karma for all the lives he has ruined with his racism and pedophilia among other grotesque actions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join