It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women think claws are attractive?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

It is kinda sad to see the hateful judgements, I'm feeling it too.

You'll always be the most female to me my dear, ily forever no matter what you beautiful and unusual creature you.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Same here.... and thanks for recognizing me as the unusual creature I am
Boring mom, though I may be.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
You'll always be the most female to me my dear, ily forever no matter what you beautiful and unusual creature you.

You said that to me once, I thought I was special...

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
I see this a lot... ladies with finger nails that are super long....

Im sorry but this isn't attractive in the least... you look like a witch lol

You can't make them pretty!

They look dangerous... and you might slash our throat

Keep em to a minimum ladies... its just not sexy

maybe this should be a rant... idk

Its just nasty....

Because they can be used to brush hair.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I usually think one of two things......if they are tastefully done "Man those would be awesome back scratchers"

If they are really long and sharp "That womans bum is either still always poopy, or looks like a lion tore into a gazelle"

Um....that's just yuk.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL.

I say it to all of my most favorite people, so with having said that.

YOU ARE THE MOST FEMALE OF ALL FEMALES ON ATS AUGUSTUS.

You're different then all of these other women- you're special. You're not like the others Augustus. And I love you forever no matter what! And we need to have another ATS meeting full of females with the longest claws and we will all sit around in a circle drawing magic symbols on one another's bare naked backs with our claws and it will be hot and it will feel good and we will tear open another dimension full of women who are different and special and unique and important and have a great big nail painting nail art party on the 5th dimension of love.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I am so down with that.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

LOL.

I say it to all of my most favorite people, so with having said that.

YOU ARE THE MOST FEMALE OF ALL FEMALES ON ATS AUGUSTUS.

You're different then all of these other women- you're special. You're not like the others Augustus. And I love you forever no matter what! And we need to have another ATS meeting full of females with the longest claws and we will all sit around in a circle drawing magic symbols on one another's bare naked backs with our claws and it will be hot and it will feel good and we will tear open another dimension full of women who are different and special and unique and important and have a great big nail painting nail art party on the 5th dimension of love.

Wow. That's trippy lol

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

And we need to have another ATS meeting full of females with the longest claws and we will all sit around in a circle drawing magic symbols on one another's bare naked backs with our claws and it will be hot and it will feel good and we will tear open another dimension full of women who are different and special and unique and important and have a great big nail painting nail art party on the 5th dimension of love.

I'd like to reserve a table for one for that...extra absorbent tablecloth please.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Would participate.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Also than.

I promise I know the difference, lol!

And I will be expecting all of you at the next ATS meeting. We will all be the most female, together. It will be fun. I will bring extra absorbent tablecloths and we will finally be free if only for but a moment.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sounds great!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So... when is the next ATS meet up? Probably have to be somewhere that isn't under lockdown orders. Say... Nashville, TN? *wink wink*

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I remember reading a study that was talking about that men have more neural connections or routes then woman, but for woman, the connections were larger, or stronger.

Oscar Wilde answered a lot of things for me...woman just want to feel needed, while men, useful( when really the King of the Jungle sleeps, an doesnt need to be mindful of their surroundings when it comes to the toilet and argue with his queen(s)).

There be no wars if they ruled the world, just alot heated arguments during blood moons.

edit on 26-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How are wimmin supposed to make us sammiches with those super-long nails?
Ain't natchrul.

No need for a knife to spread the mayo and 'stard?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

So... when is the next ATS meet up? Probably have to be somewhere that isn't under lockdown orders. Say... Nashville, TN? *wink wink*

It's a zoom meetup.

Covid and all.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Lame. I'll pass

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Long fingernails are hawt IMHO. I like them intricately decorated too.
It's just a matter of personal taste. I happen to be a big fan.
edit on 29-10-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I prefer a woman to have longer nails - not too long - and varnished.
I think it should be law.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I let them get longer and keep manicured in the winter now.. but in the summer ( and when I was doing sports) I keep them short active length but french manicure or my favorite reds. Ive never worn any other color but red.. but one of my reds is almost black its so deep.

Ive seen women with kids in diapers with those dragon lady nails.. and I truly wonder how they change poopy diapers.

I saw earlier that someone said women without makeup are better to them. Well.. my husband loves it when I wear heavy liner and mascara. To each his or her own...

... but if youre a nurse or Dr dont come at me with those claw nails.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join