It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shooting odds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Hunter Biden laptop info looks worse then Shirley Chisholm.

Latest sorry that Hunter had pics and video of a naked 14 year old girl. That 14 year old girl being a family member

While the New York Post is locked out of their account for breaking the story 6 days ago, it obvious social media giants are doing their best but what could knock off Hunter as top news.

Top 5 answers are in the board.

The number 1 answer is, a school shooting. Somehow there hasn’t been a school shooting since COVID(I think) so that would be the news story that can be talked about to about the election. Overshadowing the Hunter Biden was taking bribes and paying Joe his percentage.

What do you believe are the other 4. Answers on the board

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I don’t think anything can deflect from this. Too many times did this trend at the top of social media trends for a good while before they finally clamped down with a big tech thanos snap.

However, the story continued. It’s now in federal possession, much to the dismay of the Feds who already had it but didn’t think anyone could pull a fast one until Rudy showed up and said, “BOOM! Get to work you schmucks!”.

Fox News is reporting all this and they bring in the most viewers of all, so that in itself is a significant advantage against Big Tech. It all depends on the investigation. It shouldn’t take that long to verify those contents, not long at all. I’m sure it’ll have to be addressed before November.
Social media influencers are also talking about it, Brandon Tatum already has a video on it with over 100k views and climbing. That dude always pulls in anywhere from 500k to 1m views, Black conservatives lead the charge in social media commentary, to the disgust of their leftist platform overlords.

Interesting Conspiracy thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I dunno. But they throw in the kitchen sink in its “absence”

I just noticed Yahoo News wants to tell me something about Trump and China land dealings.....urgently.

Like there’s any other news than the piece being withheld atm.... “Quick! Look what he did again. No not over there! Not the other old white guy. HERE! THIS!”

Like Teflon Cheetoh Jesus is gonna get sunk by this now

Also. Please don’t be a school shooting.

edit on 21-10-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I'm not saying it will be aliens....

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

... but it will be aliens.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
International Crisis

China and the Bidens apparently have had extensive dealings and the potential earnings would be worth the international incident in order to secure Biden's success. If an incident with North Korea by proxy arose it would look like a failure on Trump's North Korean policy. To alleviate the tension post-elections upon Biden's victory China would step in and make Biden look the victor in de-escalating the tensions if they hadn't gone on too far.

Ushering in peace and a new era of global citizenship and comradery

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

kids would have to be AT SCHOOL for a shooting to matter. Currently, they aren't all there, only half, and some not at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree, empty schools, empty churches, and no large gatherings. Not much to shoot at as far as crowds go, except during a protest or political rally. I would expect a mass shooting at a protest or a rally of some kind, not a school, church or movie theater.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

kids would have to be AT SCHOOL for a shooting to matter. Currently, they aren't all there, only half, and some not at all.

Then bring back the terrorist! What happened to the good ol' fashioned islamophobia to unite the country! lol

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
They are in france
Choppin teachers heads off

Not with a guillotine, like that civilized revolution

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Voter fraud could possibly be one...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
Agreed. Either that or a "natural" catastrophic event (earthquake, volcano, something explosive).
I hated to even say this but I have a feeling there is going to be an "attack" in the US if some type.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5
Portland???
After a DB all you can eat chili buffet?
That kind of explosion?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No cake for them....lol. viva la france!lol

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

We also got a meteor hitting earth on election day...(i know its not an ELE)...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Stimulus

Cryptocurrency

Seasonal marketing

Trump, in any way shape or form.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Then bring back the terrorist! What happened to the good ol' fashioned islamophobia to unite the country! lol

That only worked when Republicans were hiding money you know that...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

That only worked when Republicans were hiding money you know that...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Portland???
After a DB all you can eat chili buffet?
That kind of explosion?
Not quite. Something is incoming. Shock and awe. Between now and mid November , unlike anything we could even imagine will begin, either natural disasters or government bombshells exposed. I do believe whatever it is is going to even rock the conspiracy community.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I had heard about that also. The Earth is purging. Society is blinded. People are divided. It's time to wake up.

We also got a meteor hitting earth on election day...(i know its not an ELE)...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join