It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CYM Corporation and Adrenochrome Production

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
An interesting data dump was made about a month ago. It involves an organization called CYM Corporation and contains records about Adrenochrome production involving youth detention facilities. Some of the documents are in German, involves pharmaceutical companies in the UK and USA military sites.

It is a large collection at 350MB and has been getting censored around the internet. Have uploaded it to the archive.org, see how it goes?

Link

A video description of these documents is on Brighteon, they have been doing a good job standing up against the censorship attacks. This video is what first go me on the trail.

ADRENOCHROME PAPER TRAIL (shock horror) with added links

A couple of other discussion boards have also picked up this topic.

Reddit

God Like Productions

With no clear chain of custody there is a lot of reasonable doubt on the authenticity of these documents. There is also some support that these things do go on. With the FBI getting exposed for protecting people like Hunter Biden rather than locking them up, just how deep does this swamp go? In making sense of 9/11 it does look deep.

One thing that stands out on initial inspection is the CYM Corporation HQ address on the documents. It links back to office 292 in Trump Towers. One poster on God like Productions said it was a company involved with power tools. Have not been able to verify it any further yet with what was going on in office 292. With Trump's Executive Orders on child abuse and human trafficking he does not appear to support this kind of business.

What can be verified is that there is a CYM Corp. registered in New York State since 2003.

Chief Executive Officer
YEE MIN CHANG
8833 62ND DR
REGO PARK, NEW YORK, 11374

NY Government business search

The Registered Trademark on the documents are legitimate and links back to:

MRP LLC
4658 G Street
Philadelphia, PENNSYLVANIA UNITED STATES 19120

Trademark search

The address for the personnel reviews is real and links to The U.S. Army Garrison, Presidio of Monterey. I don't know if Mrs. Hillary Notar works their, these documents do raise a lot of serious allegations if she does.

Link

I have not found anything yet on John Halstead as the one writing the personnel reviews. Have not been able to find anything yet on C. S. Yorington as the author, founder and CEO of CYM in the documents on Adrenchrome pricing. All the medical companies these letters are addressed to do exist. Factor Therapeutics Europe Ltd did dissolve on 9 July 2019 and Bridge Biotec Limited more recently dissolved on 6 October 2020.

CYM Deutschland GmbH (sec.)
Postfach 18288 A, 10999 BERLIN

This address has been identified as one source for shipping Adrenochrome. Have not been able to verify or deny this yet either.

NORTH ANGEL DATA CENTER CORPORATION
P.O. 21, NEW YORK CITY

This company is identified in maintaining the adrenochrome inmate production reports and unable to verify or deny at this stage.

With the nature of information in this day and age it is reasonable to question if this is a hoax or LARP? It does involve doxxing a lot of established companies with some very serious allegations. If there is some fake and manipulated information it could be a red herring to setup a strawman tactic so those in this trade can discredit future allegations?

Then what if it is legitimate? Rumours of an industrial scale international adrenchrome harvesting operation are not new. Hollywood has been struggling with these issues, just how many other parts of society are going through this as well? It is a very expensive drug so it will be limited to the more wealthy parts.

For now it does look worthy of further investigation to either confirm or deny these claims with what is at stake. With the history of Epstein getting protected along with many others like Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden it does open a potential for a well established government ring protecting this trade. With Trump making comments that 'it is bigger than we imagined' in regards to the swamp, this is big. I would not be surprised to find people like Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadlier protecting this trade with their actions over the past years.

There are other organizations also associated to the term CYM. A Ukrainian Youth group, Canadian company selling rejuvenation products and a China company selling tools and hardware are some others that stand out on initial searching. I don't know what, if any relation these may have apart from a similar company name.

The lead on the trademark is a strong one that adds up, these documents have been years in the making and links to operational businesses. As for who is the CEO of CYM Corp, C. S. Yorington or Yee Min Chang is getting messy. Maybe different companies, using an alias or it is big messy corporate structure to help hide operations?

While some of the documents are still difficult to fully understand, they do describe a well established global operation in adrenchrome production. I understand that such allegations are easier to brush off and ignore as fake. But what if they are true? Are we suppose to do nothing about it? Just shut up and get back in line as all this trauma continues behind close doors? Until it can be verified as fact or fiction it does look like an important topic to watch out for.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I hope that these are fake, please let them be...

But 2020 has thought me anything is possible unfortunately

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

To do something seriously wrong and get away with it you have to have political government any type of government protection.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Good job digging, you actually have me wanting to dig some. S&F

Chiming in to keep track, even though I never gave much thought to his issue.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
First time i heard of adrenochrome was in fear and loathing in las vegas by hunter s Thompson. I thought it was made up, but perhaps it is real. Terrifying if this ends up to be real.

Eitherway, great post.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I like that the company address is in Trump Tower for maximum trolling impact.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Great then you are also really going to like the way this story ends.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Probably in the HOAX Bin with the rest of the garbage.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Its already over.

Yes,Global.

We are now in the Mop-Up phase.

Yes,every Country,every level of Industry and Government and Religon are involved.....where you find the money you find the freaks.

They are so desperate the freaks are now using dogs to try to get their fixes.

Try finding a dog to buy these days.

All shall be known.

There is nowhere to hide now.

The physical impacts of withdrawl are visually clear.

Its also time to round up those who did not use the chrome but were benefitting from all of the surrounding graft and criminal activity.....those who supported this massive crime against Humanity all over the internet and world.....the disinfo agents who maintained the smokescreen that confused all of us for so long.....the Fence-Sitters who really benefitted from the confusion their impacts intentionally caused. These are the same people who hid the cause and cure for cancer and let Millions upon Millions of people die and suffer.....this is to me the big one....those who maintained the support around suppression of the cause and cure for cancer must be treated with extreme predjudice.....even the little #es like we see all over the internet who fencesit and cause confusion as a job.

Time to pay the Piper in full.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Adrenachrome can be formulated in a lab. It seems it can be purchased for far less than the cost of an international human-trafficking/human-draining operation.

Its around double the cost of Scarface's favorite in small quantities. If I was a rich and powerful piece of crap - I mean, politician, I would probably just get it online instead of kidnapping children and whisking them off to a secret lair/prison to be juiced for their adrenachrome.

Order Sustainably-Sourced, Murder-free Adrenachrome here!

Link is for Santa Cruz Biotechnology. Note - do not ingest this adrenachrome- its for resesrch purposes.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I wonder if it's more of an energetic property. Going way into wacky land here ---

What if adrenachrome is taken from live humans because it holds an energetic fear property. As in metaphysical properties. In the same sense how a negative shadowy being might try to leech off someone by inducing fear and anxiety.

What if reptilians and other negative ETs get a high/benifit off drinking fear-based andrenachrome?

Much like how buddhist monks tend to go towards vegetarianism as the negative energies attached to meat could affect their spiritual state.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Probably in the HOAX Bin with the rest of the garbage.

Adrenachrome topics seem to bother you. Hmmm.. why is that mr. Free mason? What's going on in those lodges!? It better be just man-to-man belly rubs.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I was gonna show a link to adrenochrome being sold on alibaba, but they have just recently took it down. Here is my old screenshot from a couple months ago:

Now if you search for adrenochrome on alibaba it says there are no matches.
edit on 22-10-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Adrenachrome topics seem to bother you. Hmmm.. why is that mr. Free mason? What's going on in those lodges!? It better be just man-to-man belly rubs.

I don't want my sources compromised and inflating the costs.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Not only is the Adrenachrome piggybank now empty.....the remains of the Oak Island Treasure have now been nailed down and repatriated to the Republic.

Times are a'changing.

www.bing.com... AE3E009E10A8552072DBA&&FORM=VDRVRV

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
For a brief break down of what is in the documents:

CYM-Corp-1

- 1 page introduction letter for the document release in German by Steffi.
- 12 pages of inmate data. Contains 500 children aged 6-12. Data includes blood type, adrenochrome quality and date due for disposal.
- 1 page summary of total adrenochrome production from 7 sites: ARNG, CP.CALLAN, FT.KILM, GTMO.BY, NEWP.CHEM, PUEBLO CHEM, REDST.AFB. Totals 500 children at an average age of 9 with 6349mg of Adrenochrome collected.
- 16 pages of letters to 16 medical companies in England sent from New York. Includes Adrenochrome price list, $1920 - $1100 per mg depending on quality. At an average price of $1450/mg it is $9.2M from the batch collected by the summary above. List of companies receiving letter include:

BTG Management Services Ltd
Absynth Blologlcs
BiVictriX Therapeutics
Fast Biopharma
Incanthera Limited
Medimmune Uk Ltd
Oxyrane
Pepsyn Ltd
Eli Lilly
Pharmnovo UK Ltd
Bridge Biotec Limited
Bioeden Group Limited
Intercytex
Intellihep Ud
Factor Therapeutics Europe Ltd
Videregen Ltd

These are all active companies except for Factor Therapeutics Europe Ltd which dissolved on 9 July 2019 and Bridge Biotec Limited which dissolved on 6 October 2020. They are all involved in rejuvenation technologies.

CYM corporation based in Trump Towers New York is the company sending the letters by C. S. Yorington, CEO.

CYM-Corp-2

- 1 page introduction letter for the document release in German. Different from the previous file, same author.
- 1 page disposal summary from detention facilities. Ranked by Adrenochrome quality. Total 392 for the year.
- 8 pages of individual records of disposal. There is a total of 400 records, 8 extra records don't match the previous page summary.
- 8 pages of personnel summary reports from 28 locations. Group sizes range from 9 to 21. Has a total sum of 438 staff. Staff at each facility adds to 514, some staff working at multiple locations can help account for this discrepancy.
- 6 pages of individual personnel reports, all recommend for promotion 5 years after last promotion. Job description for all these individuals include: Warden, Senior Warden or Leading Warden; assigned to CYM. Corp. (N.Y.); Warden in Adrenochrome Harvesting Site (AHS); or legal counsel in similar ranks; or technician in similar ranks; or office personnel in similar ranks.

CYM-Corp-3

- 16 pages of more individual personnel reports. Same details as previous file.
- 8 pages of main detention personnel report. Contains 438 individual records. Adds up with personnel summary in previous file.
- 1 page with a satellite image of an area with the following message: please note that burial site #9 is now clearly visibile on satellite imagery. Can anyone conceal it (better)? The fence alone won't be sufficient ..

CYM-Corp-4

- 1 page letter by Steffi in German. Different from the others.
- 21 pages of accounting records from 2007 to 2019. 101 locations are identifyed with the amounts lists based on blood type and sex. Things looks to have picked up in 2017 with annual totals around $200K Euros jumping up to around $20M Euros.
- 14 pages of UK SIC codes for 194 Biopharmaceutical companies around England. These UK SIC codes are a part of UK business regulations for describing general business operations. These are the same codes as used in the letter topic for adrenochrome pricing. Also contains an DUNS No which is for the credit ratings agency Dun & Bradstreet, www.dnb.com . Checking through some of the records, some do not exist, the others do match up with Biopharmaceutical companies around England.

CYM-Corp-5

- 35 pages of COMPTROLLER REPORT #102. Not quite sure what to make of this one. Looks like some kind of list of military assests with a rating or accounting. Some of the parts in the entries include: EMSG Postal CO, Marcent Coordination Element, Marine, Iraq Transisition Team, Intel, USMC, Recon, US Navy Customs, Rapid Equiping Force, UAVS, Joint Contracting and other similar terms with a lot of codes and abreviations.

CYM-Corp-6

- Same 1 page summary of adrenochrome production as in CYM-Corp-1.
- 4 pages of senders postal invoice for adrenochrome product, 100% natural. Keep cool, do not open by customs. 2 copies with and without senders stamp.
- 8 pages of equipment records including body armour, air purification, exercise equipment, body x-ray scanners, cameras.
- 4 pages of internet shopping on hand sanitizer.
- 4 pages of internet shopping on cadiver body bags.
- 1 page of internet shopping on Procoagulant/Hemostatic.
- 1 page of internet shopping on High Quality Bitter Agent Denatonium Benzoate.
- 4 pages of internet shopping on Adrenochrome Semicarbazone.
- 7 pages of internet shopping on hand sanitizer.

CYM-Corp-7

- 41 pages of 81 records on inmate adrenochrome production records. Average daily production ranges from 0 - 25 with 12 about an overall daily average. For the 500 children previously listed producing 6349mg, it is in the range of one days production. This puts the annual production vaule of 500 inmates at $3.3B per year. It is a lot of money to help people look the other way.

CYM-Corp-8

- 3 pages of internet shopping on plasma torches.
- 4 pages of 164 deliveries to clinics in Germany. Appears to be delivery of children with the sex, birthday, blood type and year of delivery listed between 2007 and 2020.
- 20 pages of 1188 contact references in Germany. Details include a general location, organizations, codes for the contact and date joined. in trying to make sense of the organization abbreviations found a similar document from 2017 with similar organization abbreviations on a independent German website. Link. Not quite sure what to make of it except for looking organized in who to trust.

Overall these documents do describe a well organized, funded and industrial scale of adrenochrome harvesting. It is a trade that is hard to believe that is happening. When a supply of 500 kids can generate as street value over $3 Billion per year it is a motivating factor. With 21 other sites listed with the 7 sites responsible for 500 children, the USA section of this operation could be worth $12 Billion a year. With the addictive nature of the drug it will help keep those in the club, stay in the club. For those looking for rejuvenation properties, adrenochrome is known for it in the short term.

These document do cast a wide net of suspects and names a few direct suspects involved in the industry. At this time I not able to verify the existence and relevance of any of these named individuals to the allegations these documents raise. If there are actual human harvesting programs going on then I do expect them to be covered with a lot of misinformation and diversions. Trying to work through 9/11 was a nightmare for a while with so many claims and counter claims with just little bits and pieces of the problem to work on. I would not be surprised to find a similar level of psychological operational support clouding this issue as well.

Overall I don't know at this time. if Trump is to drain the swamp then seeing some of this kind of sludge at the bottom is kinda what I expect. The media will stay away from this topic while the military will just have to sort it out among itself. The reputation of the CiA and FBI in addresses these issues ain't good.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Thats incredible....excellent work.....I wonder if people have begun back-checking the names of all of the people that were abused terrorized tortured and murdered...... thats a lot of names and a lot of legwork....crowdsourcing help might be a good idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Any help to confirm or deny any of the information in the documents would be good. Have emailed Trump Towers and Presidio of Monterey to see if they can confirm some of the individuals identified or have any comment to make about the topic. Don't really expect much, who knows without trying? Don't expect Trump to put up with this if he knew it was going on in his building.

On one of the other discussion boards someone did check the children's names with missing persons and found nothing. The state knows where these kids are so not surprised to hear no matches here. Kids that have become estranged in the foster care is a more likely source, no one is going to ask any questions about them. Kids found at immigration with no valid guardian is another potential source where there are no parents or relatives to draw unwanted attention.

Trying to get into some of these youth detention facilities can be really tough. Senator Nancy Schaefer paid a high price trying. Are a lot of concerns and troubling stories around CPS, lots of missing kids, sexual and drug abuse by the state and conflicts of financial interest in its operation.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The Trademark link in the documents is one of the stronger leads in reviewing the publicly available business records. How it leads to CYM Islands has some of that creepy Epstein Island vibe to it, allegations of human trafficking and abuse go through there. With these CYM business involved in Restaurants, their position would be more on transporting and selling the finished product.

Overall it does leave the impression it is one to watch out for. It does need a lot more research and investigation to get a clearer picture of it all. To actually consider there is a global, multi billion dollar trade going on from the trauma of some isolated and detained youth some where sucks. it would take people from all sectors of society to pull off: medical, legal, military, government. With all the rumours of Hollywood's elites struggling with it, maybe? This part of society is more likely to leak stuff with all the publicity going on.

Have been rumours of China doing this with all of its detention facilities and population problems. The organ harvesting program from inmates has been well known for many years. Execution is delayed until there is an organ match. They have mobile execution units these days.

It is good to hear that other sources of adrenochrome are getting developed, but will it be the same and work for those that got hooked on a particular source and production method? Jessie Czebotar is one who claims to have been brought up on adrenochrome as a child, got it from Micheal Aquino. Glad to hear he died recently, ran the Temple of Set, a Luciferian philosophy that has some international support.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join