For a brief break down of what is in the documents:
- 1 page introduction letter for the document release in German by Steffi.
- 12 pages of inmate data. Contains 500 children aged 6-12. Data includes blood type, adrenochrome quality and date due for disposal.
- 1 page summary of total adrenochrome production from 7 sites: ARNG, CP.CALLAN, FT.KILM, GTMO.BY, NEWP.CHEM, PUEBLO CHEM, REDST.AFB. Totals 500
children at an average age of 9 with 6349mg of Adrenochrome collected.
- 16 pages of letters to 16 medical companies in England sent from New York. Includes Adrenochrome price list, $1920 - $1100 per mg depending on
quality. At an average price of $1450/mg it is $9.2M from the batch collected by the summary above. List of companies receiving letter include:
BTG Management Services Ltd
Medimmune Uk Ltd
Pharmnovo UK Ltd
Bridge Biotec Limited
Bioeden Group Limited
Factor Therapeutics Europe Ltd
These are all active companies except for Factor Therapeutics Europe Ltd which dissolved on 9 July 2019 and Bridge Biotec Limited which dissolved on 6
October 2020. They are all involved in rejuvenation technologies.
CYM corporation based in Trump Towers New York is the company sending the letters by C. S. Yorington, CEO.
- 1 page introduction letter for the document release in German. Different from the previous file, same author.
- 1 page disposal summary from detention facilities. Ranked by Adrenochrome quality. Total 392 for the year.
- 8 pages of individual records of disposal. There is a total of 400 records, 8 extra records don't match the previous page summary.
- 8 pages of personnel summary reports from 28 locations. Group sizes range from 9 to 21. Has a total sum of 438 staff. Staff at each facility adds to
514, some staff working at multiple locations can help account for this discrepancy.
- 6 pages of individual personnel reports, all recommend for promotion 5 years after last promotion. Job description for all these individuals
include: Warden, Senior Warden or Leading Warden; assigned to CYM. Corp. (N.Y.); Warden in Adrenochrome Harvesting Site (AHS); or legal counsel in
similar ranks; or technician in similar ranks; or office personnel in similar ranks.
- 16 pages of more individual personnel reports. Same details as previous file.
- 8 pages of main detention personnel report. Contains 438 individual records. Adds up with personnel summary in previous file.
- 1 page with a satellite image of an area with the following message: please note that burial site #9 is now clearly visibile on satellite imagery.
Can anyone conceal it (better)? The fence alone won't be sufficient ..
- 1 page letter by Steffi in German. Different from the others.
- 21 pages of accounting records from 2007 to 2019. 101 locations are identifyed with the amounts lists based on blood type and sex. Things looks to
have picked up in 2017 with annual totals around $200K Euros jumping up to around $20M Euros.
- 14 pages of UK SIC codes for 194 Biopharmaceutical companies around England. These UK SIC codes are a part of UK business regulations for describing
general business operations. These are the same codes as used in the letter topic for adrenochrome pricing. Also contains an DUNS No which is for the
credit ratings agency Dun & Bradstreet, www.dnb.com . Checking through some of the records, some do not exist, the others do match up with
Biopharmaceutical companies around England.
- 35 pages of COMPTROLLER REPORT #102. Not quite sure what to make of this one. Looks like some kind of list of military assests with a rating or
accounting. Some of the parts in the entries include: EMSG Postal CO, Marcent Coordination Element, Marine, Iraq Transisition Team, Intel, USMC,
Recon, US Navy Customs, Rapid Equiping Force, UAVS, Joint Contracting and other similar terms with a lot of codes and abreviations.
- Same 1 page summary of adrenochrome production as in CYM-Corp-1.
- 4 pages of senders postal invoice for adrenochrome product, 100% natural. Keep cool, do not open by customs. 2 copies with and without senders
- 8 pages of equipment records including body armour, air purification, exercise equipment, body x-ray scanners, cameras.
- 4 pages of internet shopping on hand sanitizer.
- 4 pages of internet shopping on cadiver body bags.
- 1 page of internet shopping on Procoagulant/Hemostatic.
- 1 page of internet shopping on High Quality Bitter Agent Denatonium Benzoate.
- 4 pages of internet shopping on Adrenochrome Semicarbazone.
- 7 pages of internet shopping on hand sanitizer.
- 41 pages of 81 records on inmate adrenochrome production records. Average daily production ranges from 0 - 25 with 12 about an overall daily
average. For the 500 children previously listed producing 6349mg, it is in the range of one days production. This puts the annual production vaule of
500 inmates at $3.3B per year. It is a lot of money to help people look the other way.
- 3 pages of internet shopping on plasma torches.
- 4 pages of 164 deliveries to clinics in Germany. Appears to be delivery of children with the sex, birthday, blood type and year of delivery listed
between 2007 and 2020.
- 20 pages of 1188 contact references in Germany. Details include a general location, organizations, codes for the contact and date joined. in trying
to make sense of the organization abbreviations found a similar document from 2017 with similar organization abbreviations on a independent German
quite sure what to make of it except for looking organized in who to trust.
Overall these documents do describe a well organized, funded and industrial scale of adrenochrome harvesting. It is a trade that is hard to believe
that is happening. When a supply of 500 kids can generate as street value over $3 Billion per year it is a motivating factor. With 21 other sites
listed with the 7 sites responsible for 500 children, the USA section of this operation could be worth $12 Billion a year. With the addictive nature
of the drug it will help keep those in the club, stay in the club. For those looking for rejuvenation properties, adrenochrome is known for it in the
These document do cast a wide net of suspects and names a few direct suspects involved in the industry. At this time I not able to verify the
existence and relevance of any of these named individuals to the allegations these documents raise. If there are actual human harvesting programs
going on then I do expect them to be covered with a lot of misinformation and diversions. Trying to work through 9/11 was a nightmare for a while with
so many claims and counter claims with just little bits and pieces of the problem to work on. I would not be surprised to find a similar level of
psychological operational support clouding this issue as well.
Overall I don't know at this time. if Trump is to drain the swamp then seeing some of this kind of sludge at the bottom is kinda what I expect. The
media will stay away from this topic while the military will just have to sort it out among itself. The reputation of the CiA and FBI in addresses
these issues ain't good.