It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good news...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Finally some good news from a man with a direct line to GOD.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well it's confirmed then.
No need for an election I guess.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just a little aside, you too have a direct line to God through Jesus. Repent and be saved.

Pray and fast, pray and fast. Your direct line will be established..

Love ya ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Well it's confirmed then.
No need for an election I guess.

Also Rev. Jim Baker also thinks the end in nigh!! I've already ordered my food. They have Tacos and enchiladas as well.

edit on 20-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Please.

I am devout disciple/follower of Christ. This man embarrasses me.

First, what he's saying as a "word from God" is what most people are assuming on some level.

It looks like the President will win re-election. And we know that there will be massive deep-state backlash.

And I'm so sick of the Israel thing. The political entity tat we know as Israel has nothing to do with God's covenant or His covenant people, IMO.

The misapplication of scripture sickens me.

So, my question is this: If he's wrong on any part of what he just said, can we deal with him according to Deuteronomy 18:19-22?

:

edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If his face was a little grayer, he would look just like an alien.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

... and in 1980, Pat predicted that the USSR would invade the Middle East.

... and in 1981, Pat predicted global economic collapse, and that the USSR would invade Israel, control all the oil in the Middle East, and destroy the world economy.

... and in 1982, Pat predicted the world would end in October or November.

... and in 1988, Pat said God told him to run for President.

...and in 1996, Pat said God told him that Bill Clinton would not be elected for a second term. He also said that a terrorist with a nuclear weapon would strike within the United States.

... and in 1998, Pat said God would strike the United States with tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, and “maybe even a meteor” due to Orlando, Florida’s city council voting to fly rainbow flags during a Gay Pride celebration. There was a bad storm that hit Pat's home, though.

... and in 2005, Pat said God told him that George W. Bush would pass Social Security reform, tax reform and that the Supreme Court would end up packed with conservative judges. He also said there would be a widescale conversion of Muslims to Christianity.

... and in 2006, Pat said God told him that tsunamis would ravage the coasts of the United States.

... and in 2007, Pat predicted that there would be a massive terrorist event aimed at the United States that would result in “mass killing” during the second half of the year. “The Lord didn’t say nuclear, but I do believe it’ll be something like that – that’ll be a mass killing, possibly millions of people, major cities injured,” Robertson said.

... and in 2007, Pat predicted that the world will end on April 27.

... and in 2012, Pat said God told him who would win the Presidential election that year, but he would not tell. However he later said, “I won’t get into great detail about elections but I sure did miss it.” Robertson also said that 2012 would bring about a collapse of the American economy. This information came only after a question and answer session with God that included Robertson asking if the disaster would be the result of an “EMP blast” or a “Mayan galaxy alignment”, all of which God took a pass on.

... and in 2013, Pat revisited some older financial themes again, saying that a financial reckoning is coming, debts called in, money devalued, people on fixed incomes will suffer. Creditors will seize assets to pay back debts.

... apparently, Pat's "Gut Health" book is supposed to make you immune to COVID-19.

... and now the above prophecy?

"And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him (Deuteronomy 18:21-22).

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

and in 1980, Pat predicted that the USSR would invade the Middle East.

well , one right....

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

and in 1980, Pat predicted that the USSR would invade the Middle East.

well , one right....

That is debatable, but it is definitely all downhill thereafter...

edit on 20/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
only 1 right out of all those..will the streak continue.......

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Then we got the very liberal Heaven's Gate cult... You know the ones who were highly educated and thought if they cut their nuts off and kill themselves they can get a ride on a comet....

There is crazy and then.....

I come to the conclusion that faith is a natural thing for all humans, its just what you feel your faith is in. Elizabeth Warren, you know that highly educated liberal that was one of the front runners for the DNC said today that Trump is a threat to ALL life on the planet... the evils of Trump will kill ALL life...Boy what faith crack is she taking...seems many on the left are on the same stuff.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

A direct line to God? How can you possibly fall for that?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Offering assistance against mercenaries or terrorist organisations or CIA or other US cronies is called an invasion? At least Russia was invited by Syria.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Offering assistance against mercenaries or terrorist organisations or CIA or other US cronies is called an invasion? At least Russia was invited by Syria.

What are you talking about ??????
That sure isn't about the topic of my post.
Learn history.
Especially of the 80s in which was the time frame of the post,

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

well chr0naut went up to 1980/2013 and you responded to his post. Its not my fault I responded as I took your meaning.

No harm done chill

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

BTW thanks for that advice about my PC and SSD's in the other thread. I think my PC # is affecting me.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A direct Line through Jesus Hu .
The same Guy who told the woman she was beneath him her reply was Even a dog gets scraps from the masters table .
It was ONLY then Jesus blessed her .

The same Guy who dyeing on the cross said WHY have THOU forsaken me my god .

The guys Own mother who was Involved with a HUMAN man OUT OF wedlock ( joseph ) Turns Up pregnant and No one blinks a eye No way They had sex OOO NOOO it was god who did it .

For Guy who never sinned ? who had a Girl friend and was a virgin at 32 ?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 22-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Lol, Olaru, you low key follow that dude?

I believe it, anyone who consumes Rawstory and advocates for no children would totally eat this cultish stuff up.

You need better role models.

new topics

top topics

join