It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Just Discovered a Previously Unknown Organ Lurking in The Centre of The Human Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: rickymouse
Right, I’m wondering if it’s some sort of antibacteria gland from air particles or food particles, maybe it’s to help prevent those nasty tonsils stones some people get.

If they do not just ignore this evidence and actually research the enzymes in the saliva, maybe it will help mankind and also help to diagnose animal health if they have this gland too. But it probably is not profitable to research this farther, they may discover that some food additives and medicines negatively effect this gland.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this is really cool.

thanks for posting star and flag for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thought that would be obvious to you. The salivary glands create saliva see that wasn't so hard, was it? Thats the funny part about it they did not realize how big it was

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
So is it the same type of saliva or is it something different being where it it is?

Constituents of saliva
Saliva is made up from several components in varying concentrations:

Water
Electrolytes – sodium and chloride ions are usually at a lower concentration than the plasma (hypotonic). Potassium, calcium and iodide ions are usually at a higher concentration than plasma (hypertonic)
Bicarbonate – present at a higher concentration than in plasma to maintain an alkaline environment
Bacteriostats – chemicals that prevent the multiplication of bacteria
Mucus
Enzymes – salivary amylase
Constituents of saliva

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Thought that would be obvious to you. The salivary glands create saliva see that wasn't so hard, was it? Thats the funny part about it they did not realize how big it was

There is a difference in variations of saliva based on which glands or ducts excrete it, the saliva from the upper part of the mouth is different than the saliva secreted from the bottom, it is usually a difference in percentage of enzymes, I do not know if there is any missing or extra enzymes in one gland vs the other. I would expect that the gland in the nose would have different secretions than the two types found in the mouth, but that is just a hunch, I am not sure if it the same at all, it could be saliva with a special purpose or just something like the upper jaw saliva secretions.

biologydictionary.net...
edit on 22-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think this is just fake news. How many ded bodies been cut up every day, and they are just finding a new organ?
edit on Thu, 22 Oct 2020 19:08:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I have Always Been Aware of my bilateral macroscopic salivary gland Since Birth . It Defines Who I Individually AM . Hasn't Everyone ?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Covid formed 5g antenna gland - reprogram the sheep from starlink. Uploads via REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
edit on 22-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
And ware did they Think Snot came from?????
they are stupid.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would say it's a major source of all the goo when you have a runny nose.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

"To truly hock a loogie, one muat retreive the phlegm not from the throat...but from the soul." - Snotty, Revenge of the Nerds 2

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

How could they have missed that for centuries?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A previously unknown organ in the head? Ya mean a BRAIN?

Oh, the inch long mass that houses the alien puppet masters! Cool that they let us find it! They must be cocky.

More seriously, I hope, it just goes to show we have more to learn than we think we know.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
is it me or isn't that the same region they are currently shoving millions of cotton buds and poking around to get ....
Mucus.

Seems strange thing to find.

www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join