It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens at all going to be part of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
When the NWO comes will aliens be involved?

I hope they are I want to meet them so bad.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   

When the NWO comes will aliens be involved?
I hope they are I want to meet them so bad.

there are theories, but no evidence to back them up so i can say that Aliens will have nothing to do with the new world order.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Not even one?>>>>

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Not even one?>>>>

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Aliens will not have anything to do with it, as infinite has already said...

Now, that doesnt mean the ideas of "aliens" hasnt been put into the mainstream by them.

One theory I heard along time ago, by a man named Bill Cooper, he claimed to have seen all these government documents that said a nazi technology that was discovered in during WWII. This technology basically was described as a "ufo" type technology where they learned to use aviation in a completly new way. Without turbine engines, or propellers, they defy gravity, much like what we view as "ufos."

They would create a massive fleet of these, and fly them around to get people wondering and claiming they say "alien spacecraft." Generate enough widespread panic about another race or species and then eventually build it up enough to where more people believe there are "aliens" that when the phony invasion the NWO has been planning takes place, people will undoubtedly believe we are being attacked by another species.

Take the movie Independance Day, and look what happened in that movie. The nations of the world set aside their differences to take on this "alien" race. Thus a New World Order took place.

If a phony invasion took place, that would unite the nations of earth together to fight a false enemy.

Later, Cooper admitted that was his own theory and that it wasnt true...

But we are indeed fighting an invisible enemy and its much cheaper than creating a huge fleet of UFO's. Its call terrorism, and its being used to unite the Earth to fight this global terrosist network, that was set up by the CIA and other agencies.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If the Christian Rapture happens, how else will they be able to explain it, rather than UFO's sucking people up?

Something to think about..

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
If the Christian Rapture happens, how else will they be able to explain it, rather than UFO's sucking people up?

Something to think about..

it would be the power of God, not UFO's

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Of course it would be the power of God, but then how would the NWO explain it to those who aren't Raptured?

Otherwise, everyone would become believers than. Besides, the Rapture isn't the end for Christians. Those who are left behind, still have a chance to repent.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
Of course it would be the power of God, but then how would the NWO explain it to those who aren't Raptured?

Otherwise, everyone would become believers than. Besides, the Rapture isn't the end for Christians. Those who are left behind, still have a chance to repent.

NWO would not explain it off as God, they will say its to do with Satan or something.

new topics

join