It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs Biden: who will win?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Trump wins but it's going to be disputed for days if not weeks. He will be extremely pressured to concede but ultimately it will be shown he was indeed the winner...and all hell breaks lose.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg
I deal with more people in a year than most people will in a lifetime. I have a standing rule that I don't mix business with politics and religion, but when you deal with that many people on a one to one basis, you see and hear much. I have been surprised at how many people who voted against Trump in 2016 are voting for Trump in 2020. Totally opposite of what the media will tell you. Even among my friends and acquaintances, there has been a shift toward the center and right because of the insanity of the Democratic leadership.

You may very well be correct in your belief, but if what I've personally seen this year is any indicator, Trump will again beat the odds.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

it doesn't matter who wins.

if trump wins, the democrats will most likely take legal action to contest the election results.
if biden wins, the republicans will most likely take legal action to contest the election results.

we the people lose no matter what the result of the election is.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It will be much longer than that. Dems continue to push for ballots to be accepted up to a week after the election.

Their goal is to make it last loner than Jan whatever in some hopes that Pelosi will takeover by default?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Trump will win the actual election, but if it's up to the democrats and their mail-in ballot scheming, Biden might end up winning. Or it could be like 2016 where the democrats cheat ahead of time and already celebrate their guaranteed victory and Trump could still win. That's why they're so pissed off, still, over 2016.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As a foreigner from Britain who has been watching from afar while assessing the contenders, I'd say the best bet of this bunch is Mr Donald Trump

Why would the majority want change when Trump has proven to be........

1 More than capable of keeping the USA safe from Islamic terror unlike many leaders worldwide

2 More than capable of taking it to the Chinese both in setting the record straight economics wise and military

3 A leader that makes one feel positive in a 'can do' sense

4 Someone that makes us all smile but admire him at the same time

5 A leader that has very good terms with Vlad the leader of superpower no 2 nuke no 2 and biggest nation on Earth

Trump scores on every point and being honest and realistic I don't see anything worth voting for when it comes to Biden

So I would expect the majority to vote in Trump all the way, it just makes sense

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know. I don't trust polls, and honestly I think it'll be pretty close. There's going to be arguing. There's going to be protests from the Democrats/Antifa/BLM if Trump wins. If Biden wins Conservatives/Republicans are probably just going to try and live life as normally as possible and just go back to work if they can. Unless their place of business is burned down.

I wouldn't be surprised to see protests and riots continue regardless of who wins.

We have Whitmer and other Democrats saying Biden will out an end to lockdowns, but we also have Biden saying he will enforce more longer lockdowns.

I used to think that I wanted SHTF to happen, but now that I've been graced to find someone special I really don't want SHTF to happen.

But it is what it is. Whatever happens, I don't think things are going to get better.

If Biden wins it won't be long until his supporters find out that they've been lied to. Although I'm sure many will keep their head stuck in the sand and say that at least he's not Trump and continue to blame him and Republicans and conservatives in general.

Although, I have seen a lot of younger folks like teens and young adults hopping off the liberal DNC bandwagon.

A lot of eyes are being opened, so who knows... maybe there is a silver lining.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
President Trump is leading in key States already.

Breaking : twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Weren't you against Trump?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Link not working pal ?

Sorry it’s working now
edit on 20-10-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Er no..................... Since he came on the scene I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.

As a Brit who wears a boiler suit works in industry and gets covered in ally and steel grinding dust, to hear a leader who wants to turn the tables and get the local manufacturing buzzing again Trump is music to my ears
Just wish we could have him here

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Trump vs Biden: who will win?

Harris😲

Runs out door........

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Er no..................... Since he came on the scene I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread.

As a Brit who wears a boiler suit works in industry and gets covered in ally and steel grinding dust, to hear a leader who wants to turn the tables and get the local manufacturing buzzing again Trump is music to my ears
Just wish we could have him here

That’s music to my ears 😊

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear46

originally posted by: carewemust

Link not working pal ?

Sorry it’s working now

Twitter is doing all they can to hide any negative information about Joe Biden and any positive information about President Trump. You have to refresh your browser in order to see most of that type of content.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear46

Too right and we just got to hope the majority of voters in the USA see it too. The future of Planet Earth depends on Trump winning this election. The idea of this Biden geezer getting into power is something of an unknown and comes across as a little dippy........... To say the least

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I really really REALLY hope Biden wins. Not because I actually care, but because it’s fun to watch either side cry (which the American right has won hands down this year, so far).

If it's crying you enjoy, you may want to change your stance.

There is no doubt that the much bigger hissy-fit will come from the left if Trump wins the election.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Biden wins. Trump really wins, but the dems and their cohorts keep pumping in fake mail in votes until Biden wins.

Bloomberg laid it all out for us.

www.axios.com...

www.newsweek.com...

President Donald Trump could appear to win the November election in an apparent landslide when the first results come in, but lose once counting mail-in ballots is completed days later.

Hawkfish, a data and analytics firm funded by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, has warned that Trump could win a phantom victory on election night because of the time it takes to tabulate votes sent by mail.

Those scenarios are assuming that Democrats lead in Mail in Ballots. In some cases, they are, in others, they aren’t, which is where all the fear mongering comes into play.

Nowhere in both of those articles indicate fraud. It’s all ASSUMED based on prior and current statistics/polling that the Democrats will lead in those mail in ballots.

However, you and I both know why you linked those articles, you think fraud is where it will take place.

All I can say to that is election security has to be on its A game and insure many of those ballots are legit. Plus, this doesn’t discount many ballots being discarded because they didn’t follow the rules.

I don’t fear those models and scenarios. All it does is seed doubt and you might as well just give up NOW.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm rooting for the media! They called Hillary by a landslide.

Look how well that turned out.

LOL

Isn't democratic ruling based on the axiom of the most of a value wins?

More people who voted for a particular candidate, ideally, that candidate wins.... Right or wrong?🤪🤪🤯🤫

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Too right and we just got to hope the majority of voters in the USA see it too. The future of Planet Earth depends on Trump winning this election. The idea of this Biden geezer getting into power is something of an unknown and comes across as a little dippy........... To say the least

Too right and we just got to hope the majority of voters in the USA see it too. The future of Planet Earth depends on Trump winning this election. The idea of this Biden geezer getting into power who's something of a pedo and comes across as a having Dementia....... To say the least

Fixed that for you pal 😁

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Cheers dood .................. A 'little dippy' is a British way of politely saying that someone has something like dementia

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join