It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs Biden: who will win?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hello,

Im from Australia.

Just wondering who people on ATS think will win.

I just read on a BBC website that the polls are showing Biden aka Democrats are going to win in a ton of US states compared to Trump. Basically 50+ percent Biden and 40 percent Trump in voting... i guess that must be mail in ballots.

What say ATS?

Trump or Biden?
edit on 20-10-2020 by DaRAGE because: Grammer

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Trump wins in a Tidal Wave!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Im from Australia.

Don't you watch your own news?

(post by djz3ro removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've got to go back through the 37 other Trump v Biden posts to sync up my answers, BRB

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Nobody wins.

Democrats have proven they're going to attempt dismantling the USA whether they're in power or not.

edit on 20-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Biden wins. Trump really wins, but the dems and their cohorts keep pumping in fake mail in votes until Biden wins.

Bloomberg laid it all out for us.

www.axios.com...

www.newsweek.com...

President Donald Trump could appear to win the November election in an apparent landslide when the first results come in, but lose once counting mail-in ballots is completed days later.

Hawkfish, a data and analytics firm funded by former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, has warned that Trump could win a phantom victory on election night because of the time it takes to tabulate votes sent by mail.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You can't gather that information from the hundreds of other threads talking about the exact same thing?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm rooting for the media! They called Hillary by a landslide.

Look how well that turned out.

LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Hello,

Im from Australia.

Just wondering who people on ATS think will win.

I just read on a BBC website that the polls are showing Biden aka Democrats are going to win in a ton of US states compared to Trump. Basically 50+ percent Biden and 40 percent Trump in voting... i guess that must be mail in ballots.

What say ATS?

Trump or Biden?

President Trump will win .. BBC are scum !

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I predict car trunks and storage units full of Biden votes will continue to be found until he is declared the winner.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
TRUMPOTUSONATOR

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't believe anyone from either side that predicts a landslide election, it only shows their bias.

This will be a very close election and do not expect it to be decided on election night.

We're talking Bush v. Gore 2000 timeframes and shenanigans.

I already cast my early vote and in good conscience could not vote for either major party.

I do predict that Trump will lose the popular vote.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Four more years of tsunami then i imagine.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, the mainstream media all say the same thing they did in 2016, the Democrats are going to slaughter the Republicans and the Democratic Party will win by a landslide.

Biden and friends are positive he is going to win.

Just like they did in 2016

BUT - they underestimated the "silent" or "shy" or "hidden" Trump voters. The "silent" Trump voter MUST be more silent in 2020 than in 2016 because of the rampant verbal violence, physical violence, threat to livelihood, that is far greater now then it was in 2016.:

Click between () to go to article referenced
**Michigan teacher says he was fired after tweeting in support of Trump** (www.msn.com...)

Man fired for refusing to remove ‘Trump 2020’ hat at Newport News Shipbuildin (www.dailypress.com...) :

**Wisconsin woman claims she was fired for supporting President Trump on social media** (fox8.com...)

**Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters** (www.breitbart.com...)** **:

Man in 'MAGA' hat assaulted in California restaurant bathroom; suspect arrested, police say (www.foxnews.com...) :

Delaware police arrest 2 after video appears to show MAGA hat snatched from child (www.foxnews.com...) :

**Alleged criminal and intolerant acts against people wearing MAGA hats and clothes have been on the rise** (www.newsweek.com...)

Woman caught on camera vandalizing Trump campaign sign (kdvr.com...) :

Trump sign repeatedly vandalized in Apex :: WRAL.com (www.wral.com...) :

**Trump supporter’s house shot at, sign vandalized - The Martha's Vineyard Times** (www.mvtimes.com...)** :

**House with pro-Trump decorations vandalized in Clovis (www.msn.com...) :

**Police: MN Trump Supporters' Home Burnt, Pro-BLM Graffiti on Garage** (www.breitbart.com...)

I say we won't know until November 6 or later when all the votes are counted. Right now the pollsters are saying what they did in 2016 except Hillary was further ahead in the polls then Biden is now at the same time. So if the MSM and polls are right then Biden may win, if the polls and MSM are as accurate as they were in 2016 then Trump may win.

edit on 10/20/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Wait a dang minute here...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: The2Billies

Wait a dang minute here...

Uncanny isn't it?

Wonder why no one's noticed it before.

The MSM should be having a heyday over this like they did Cruz and his vampire hairdo, but then again Cruz was a Republican.
What was I thinking? The MSM (mainstream media) worships the Democrats, silly me, they'll never report it.

edit on 10/20/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Don't believe anyone from either side that predicts a landslide election, it only shows their bias.

This will be a very close election and do not expect it to be decided on election night.

We're talking Bush v. Gore 2000 timeframes and shenanigans.

I already cast my early vote and in good conscience could not vote for either major party.

I do predict that Trump will lose the popular vote.

I'd say don't believe anyone who "predicts" anything about the election, including that it's going to be so close we won't know for days or weeks. It could be close, or it could be a very decisive election with a clear winner on the 3rd. We shall see.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 against worse opponents.

Due to media coverage, the anti-trump mentality has only gotten more severe.

Big cities are the popular vote.

I'm willing to place the safe prediction that Trump will lose the popular vote.

If I'm wrong I welcome all of you to tell me I told you so. Don't expect that behavior from me if I'm right, however.

I'll just be fine tuning my critical thinking like everyone else after the election results are in.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I really really REALLY hope Biden wins. Not because I actually care, but because it’s fun to watch either side cry (which the American right has won hands down this year, so far).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join