It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden’s Master Plan to Destroy America: Make Joe Biden President!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden. Ever hear of him. You know; "some people did something"?

Thought I would dredge this up from the swamp because globally, the subject header is whats heard on the street among all things other than USA. So Putin says hes loves Democrat ideology. Says its thought process is like old Russia. A china newspaper endorses Biden. Then over 60 billionaires donate to Biden's campaign.

Osama bin Laden’s Master Plan to Destroy America: Make Joe Biden President

So now we are apparently supposed to believe that while Biden’s ineptitude was blazingly obvious to Osama, sitting in his Pakistan hideout half a world away, that ineptitude was not at all clear to a man who, love him or hate him, has proven himself to be one of the canniest political operatives on the scene today.

Bin Laden’s plan was apparently to have Barack Obama killed so that Joe Biden would become president. The jihad terror leader wrote that Obama and General David Petraeus should be targeted for murder, explaining: “The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency. Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour … and killing him would alter the war’s path.” This was apparently not just idle talk: Osama seems to have instructed one of his most trusted jihadis, Ilyas Kashmiri, to assassinate Obama, and wrote to a lieutenant: “Please ask brother Ilyas to send me the steps he has taken into that work.” Before he could kill Barack Obama, however, Kashmiri was himself killed in a U.S. drone strike, and bin Laden himself was killed by Navy SEALs not long after that. An increasing number of people agree that Joe Biden now seems to be in the throes of rapidly advancing dementia, but he has never been known as the sharpest knife in the drawer. In August 2019, months before the suspicions of dementia began to be discussed openly, an Iowa voter said: “Well, I like Biden, he just keeps saying dumb stuff.” Barack Obama might have agreed: as far back as the 2008 campaign, his frustration at his dim bulb of a running mate boiled over as he exclaimed, “How many times is Biden gonna say something stupid?” Observations that Biden was not very bright go back to the beginning of his political career.

Here's what I have learned over my years on earth. If they attack and hate you they know something. They know that they have been found. Example; Team Trump.

So why are all the above countries and billionaires aligning to support and elect Joe Biden for president.

Simple. Its all about destroying the USA, from within.

edit on 20-10-2020 by Waterglass because: removed

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I guess it didn't work out for him being that he got shot in the face and all.

Unless of course people buy into the new conspiracy that he's still alive and the SEAL Team that wasted him is all dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Simple. Its all about destroying the USA, from within.

Don't know if Osama is still involved.

But this sure is part of the CCP's plan.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not much of a "master" plan...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Not much of a "master" plan...

My Sooper Dooper Plan To The Infidels:
    1) Kill the guy with nearly the same name as me
    2) Let other guy take over
    3) Avoid being shot in face
    4) See #3

edit on 20-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, no conspiracy. Now with whats floating around lately on his body double and Seal team six team "gold". That's for another Thread. I was only trying to point out that the book on Biden was out a very long time ago, well over a decade. Well before Bama came along.

Except here in the good ole USA.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

No, hes only involved on the Hunter laptop documents that may take Joe down. I was only trying to point out that the INTEL book on Biden was out a very long time ago, well over a decade. Well before Bama came along.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I was only trying to point out that the book on Biden was out a very long time ago, well over a decade. Well before Bama came along.

Huh? I don't understand what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There is a learning curve for any new administration, even if they only play the eminence front.
DJT learned years ago how to play the feedback with his broadband phone so it might be more cost effective to leave him there for another term.
Donald did promise to tell us the "truth" about 911 before he gets reelected.
How could Biden do that without Giuliani backing him up?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

China has taken the reins from Osama Bin Laden now. They are working with the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mods are watching this thread..
www.cnn.com...

edit on 20-10-2020 by fromunclexcommunicate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes they are. I was merely trying to point out that the entire world knew about Joe Biden's ways and means decades ago even such that some guy in a cave knew he was phony.

This guy lies so much that he cant even remember what he said. Then he plays the fake rage and anger stuff. I know that game.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate

Is China why CNN's Jeffrey Toobin was a Toobin or because one of the CNN hotties was also on Zoom? I always thought he was a sleaze.

Nope its all about Trump and China. I looked up to see who was on the Zoom call. "Nothing remarkable"

edit on 21-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Unless of course people buy into the new conspiracy that he's still alive and the SEAL Team that wasted him is all dead.

The Seal who claims to have shot Osama has been on the Greg Gutfeld show many times in the last few years.

But NEW? None of this is NEW. ATS was talking about this over 8 yeas ago.

There is no proof that Obama had Osama killed. There is no body and burial at sea is not a normal Muslim custom. The only photo they showed the public was proven to be a fake composite putting the top of Osama's head onto a bloody mouth photo of someone else who had died. Both pictures have been seen in their entirety and it has been proven how they were morphed together.

For all we know Osama could have been blown to pieces before Obama ever became President. Or he could be living in Las Vegas right now. We do not have any proof. But we do know - poolside or graveside - that Osama is out of the picture.

www.cbsnews.com...#:~:text=%22Sea%20burials%20are%20permissible% 20for%20Muslims%20in%20extraordinary%20circumstances.&text=%22If%20a%20man%20dies%20on,be%20thrown%20into%20the%20sea.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-10-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe Toobin was looking at Hunters laptop.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
But NEW? None of this is NEW. ATS was talking about this over 8 yeas ago.

Exactly, nothing is new, none of the team members that killed Osama are dead. They weren't dead then and they aren't dead now.

new topics

top topics

join