It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will President Harris pardon Joe Biden and his son?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
With supposed evidence mounting on Joe Biden selling the power of the vice president's office to foreign entities he is still ahead in the polls only weeks away from the election. Joe’s reaction to this October surprise has been to ignore it and hide away from the election. Many people feel his refusal to deny the allegations is further proof of is guilt.

What if this is exactly what the DNC planed all along? After Joe Biden wins the presidency it is likely the republican senate is going to go after Biden in much the same way congress trid to remove Trump from office the last four years. If the laptop content is real they might even succeed...

In helping to make Kamala Harris the president. Something the DNC could not do in a straight election with Harris at the top of the ticket.

And all Harris has to do is pardon old Joe if he winds up getting into to much hot water over the aligasions.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
As valid an idea as any.

The DNC candidate selection process was so bogus this time that it is hard to believe they actually expect to win. Kind of like they're flushing out the B Team while they gird their loins for 2024.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
Have a little faith maj. President Harris and her VP Biden have no chance at winning in reality world. Give us voters a little more credit than that man.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wow , another Biden thread.

The real question is who's going to pardon Trump .... Oh , that'll be no one then.

Poor Donald.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
As soon as the gates are opened when Trump resigns, Pence becomes Pres, pardons Trump and resigns himself.

Do the republicans even realise to WHAT kind of wasteland Trump opened the gates with his actions for EVERY president following?

The good ones might say that it is below them to use Trumps strategy (A) "Attack, Attack, Attack, never defend!".
The bad ones might try to top that.

But there is no way this isn't the precedent to something really, really awful.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If Biden is alive why would there be a president
Hairless?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
They need to be put to death for treason.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh god the OP has fell head over heels for the polls, ugh. I weep for them on election day.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

My point of view is very different.

All I saw the last few years was the media invent any possible reason to hate Trump yet those reasons weren't even true.

I see the Democrats ruthless attempts to get rid of him for no actual reason yet as setting the new precedent that no matter who gets elected we can impeach them by lying and making up stuff and screaming.

If fact it's gotten so bad that I wouldn't mind them (Democrats) being sent off to concentration camps so I can live in peace finally.

I don't like Trump personally and won't bother voting but I can see by making him the underdog that gets unfairly bullied he will win in a landslide. All your polls are fake like last time.

And then y'all blamed the pandemic on him and now you're saying all he does is attack?

All y'all do is Lie and manipulate and twist.

That's why I wouldn't mind a Lib round up and black bagging. This world may actually be easier to deal with without this constant nonsense.

In fact I don't want elections at all if YOU ppl have any say in it at all. Give me a random emperor so at least I'll have some security and know what tomorrow might bring.

You know it's bad when you guys annoyed the Democracy out of me and changed my mind about all of this.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Have a little faith maj. President Harris and her VP Biden have no chance at winning in reality world. Give us voters a little more credit than that man.

What if the voters and the actual votes are taken out of the equation?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Another day, another Biden thread.

Keep throwing #### at the wall and Giuliani will keep slipping in it and making you all look dumber than a box of hair.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

What if the voters and the actual votes are taken out of the equation?

History shows that bullets fill that gap in the equation.

Thats why I've been telling everyone America is dead because it's plain as day and you can see it coming years ahead.

Our equations have many gaps in them that will be filled by violence, as always happens in times like this when everyone goes insane over the politics religion.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Keep throwing #### at the wall and Giuliani will keep slipping in it and making you all look dumber than a box of hair.

I consider Giuliani to be a 911 conspirator that knew about what happened that day and participated in it.

That means he's a cold blooded murderer if true.

And here y'all are debating nonsense.

Yep, America is dead, dumbasses.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I vote for the Devil so he will depopulate Earth.

500 million is still to much, let's go for 0.

I hope everyone's happy now.
I know I am.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

America isn't dead it's just badly bruised , it'll get up off the canvas when the fat man who is sitting on it is removed.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

America isn't dead it's just badly bruised , it'll get up off the canvas when the fat man who is sitting on it is removed.

You're part of the problem, take your opinions and flush them.

I can't believe you had the audacity to even speak to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Of course I am , it's always the other guy's fault.

Well I did so there you go.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Impeach Kermerler Herpes!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Of course I am , it's always the other guy's fault.

Well I did so there you go.

I don't care who's at fault.
The whole human race is guilty.

What's the solution?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Well we had to hear about it for 3 years from you...so you can listen to us for a few weeks

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join