It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Joe Biden be audited by the IRS now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I've been thinking with all the recent news regarding the bidens in the hush money possibly or the money under the table or the wire transfers to unknown bank accounts and the payoffs of whoever need to be pay off to keep the system moving I want the all this money transactions can be documented and whether the bidens have actually been faithful with their IRS accounting procedures.
Remember president Trump only paid $750 in taxes right but that we all know that's not the true story though.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Whats an audit gonna prove. Taxpayers info is confidential so you'd never know the outcome

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Whats an audit gonna prove. Taxpayers info is confidential so you'd never know the outcome

True.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Remember president Trump only paid $750 in taxes right but that we all know that's not the true story though.

I seem to be out of the loop - what is the true story? Seriously, I have never heard that anyone had any doubts about the amount or the source's documents.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I seem to be out of the loop - what is the true story? Seriously, I have never heard that anyone had any doubts about the amount or the source's documents.

It was a way that taxes were formulated but something to do with he had actually paid over $250 million in taxes somebody posted it here on ATS so maybe they'll chime in.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Unless it's part of an investigation into a crime, though the details would likely be sealed by the court. I'd guess we would still know the outcome of the investigation, innocent or guilty of tax evasion.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

By the way, that didn't stop someone from leaking Trump's tax returns, did it?

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
IRS is as dirty as FBI

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I found some convolut about this on breitbart, and it seems to come down to "I pay taxes with my business credits, happily provided by the government (me). There seems to be 750$ missing, but I cannot be TOOOOOO greedy, right?"

Is that morally right? Not legal, I do not ask that, but the moral side of this.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I found some convolut about this on breitbart, and it seems to come down to "I pay taxes with my business credits, happily provided by the government (me). There seems to be 750$ missing, but I cannot be TOOOOOO greedy, right?"

Is that morally right? Not legal, I do not ask that, but the moral side of this.

Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's....not a penny Fn more...

Nothing wrong with that....do you donate money to the Government?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well they are the same tax codes we all use. Most people in the US over pay or by the end of tax season you have credits or write offs. Those Grant you refunds of money they shouldn't have taken in the first place...but with people being people they'd rather take that money up front and sort out what wasn't theirs later to insure they always get theirs.

So it's morally justified to take the refund as it is your money in the first place.
edit on 20-10-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Anyone can be audited by the IRS at anytime..

It is unlikely though and probably not a good idea at this time
because they will obviously say it was POLITICALLY MOTIVATED
and TRUMP and the Russians made them do it.. Which is an impeachable
offense that did not stop OBAMA and his cronies from doing it to tea party
members and groups...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Only a moron claims dirty money on a tax return.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Well it would have been the IRS or an accountant, but you are right

top topics

join