It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Mounting that Hunter Wanted to Sabotage Joe Bidens White House Bid.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Monday, October 19, 2020

It's somewhat far-fetched. Particularly if Hunter would be also exposing his own crimes to the world.

But maybe years of drug-abuse, combined disrespect from "Pop" (Joe Biden), may have caused Hunter to reach this "breaking point" in his life.

Here's Evidence Exhibit #1. A Tweet from Investigative Reporter PAUL SPERRY this evening:

BREAKING: Senate looking into possibility a spiteful Hunter Biden abandoned laptop to sabotage father's White House bid.

Laptop dropped off days before Joe announced, in April 2019.

Damning photos+docs placed on (laptop's) desktop.

Hunter griped he was used by Pop, forced into rehab, disrespected by Biden spox Bedingfield.
Source Tweet: mobile.twitter.com... (what's a "spox"?)

Evidence Exhibit #2 - A disgruntled and troubled Hunter Biden sent this to his sister:

The text from Hunter to his sister Naomi reads:
“I love all of you. But I don’t receive any respect and thats fine I guess -works for you apparently.

I Hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro 30 years, It’s really hard.

But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”
Source: ussanews.com... ur-salary/

Evidence Exhibit #3- Q-anon (Intelligence Insider) Message Yesterday:

How do you inform your target(s) ['business partners'] what you have?

Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?

How was the content *originally* received?

Email?

Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]

On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?

If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?

Several attempts made to contact to claim?

Messages left?

Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.

A troubled life?
A troubled family?
Looks can be deceiving.
Q
Source: operationq.pub...

Evidence Exhibit #4 - Hunter Biden's MacBook Repair Order was for "Recovery".

Image of 4/12/2019 repair order: twitter.com...

As you can see from the repair order image, there were 3 MacBooks given to "The Mac Shop". The request was to "Recover data to the Store Server".

Why tell the store to recover data to the Store's computer, unless you didn't care if that data reached the public.

Why ignore calls/messages from the repairman saying, "Your laptop is ready to be picked up Mr. Biden"??

-----------------------

ATS Members:

If you have come across any additional indications/evidence that Hunter Biden may have wanted this to get into the hands of the FBI, or maybe the Media/public domain, please share them.

If there are any psychologists or psychiatrists reading this, maybe you could provide some insight into why this theory may be correct.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's somewhat far-fetched.

Jesus, for even you to admit this says a lot to me.

What is this, the nth Hunter Biden thread in the Mud-pit?

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'll say it again.... Hunter didn't kill himself....

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, October 19, 2020

It's somewhat far-fetched. Particularly if Hunter would be also exposing his own crimes to the world.

But maybe years of drug-abuse, combined disrespect from "Pop" (Joe Biden), may have caused Hunter to reach this "breaking point" in his life.

Here's Evidence Exhibit #1. A Tweet from Investigative Reporter PAUL SPERRY this evening:

BREAKING: Senate looking into possibility a spiteful Hunter Biden abandoned laptop to sabotage father's White House bid.

You know, oddly enough not a couple of hours ago I expressed this very thought to my wife. The comment about how "unlike Pop, I won't take half of your salary" spoke to me of a whiney, spoiled, privileged little pissant. But then, he probably has some legitimate things to be pissed about.

But, yeah, I've toyed with the idea that maybe this was somehow a big Hunter Biden hissy fit. Not saying it is, but I wouldn't consider it outside of the realm of possibility.

Sure could make things even more interesting.
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: bad formatting.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Well, IF his dad ever became president his movements would be under surveillance 24/7.

Can't have that if hookers and eight balls are your thang and 4 years in the "prime of his life" is asking for discipline he simply doesn't have.

It could be as selfish as that.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

It's somewhat far-fetched.

Jesus, for even you to admit this says a lot to me.

What is this, the nth Hunter Biden thread in the Mud-pit?

Denial is a bitch and you got a really bad case of it.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
I say that from my own personal experience. My family history has been one of love and wholesomeness. But we must keep an open mind and realize that drugs, money, power do cause severe fractures in some families.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Denial is a bitch

Inappropriate language, but sure, whatever helps level out your angst.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'll say it again.... Hunter didn't kill himself....

In that letter to his sister, it sounded like Hunter was planning to...or to run away permanently.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I say that from my own personal experience. My family history

Of course Care. Your judgement is anything but questionable when it comes to politics.

By the way, when's Trump's next rally? I always rely on your fanboy threads to remind us of these.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
If the DOJ/FBI doesn't step in and do what they're supposed to do, this "theory" could help elect Joe Biden. The sympathy factor.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You have me confused with Xuenchen. He starts the Trump Rally threads.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Well, IF his dad ever became president his movements would be under surveillance 24/7.

Can't have that if hookers and eight balls are your thang and 4 years in the "prime of his life" is asking for discipline he simply doesn't have.

It could be as selfish as that.

Are the "children" of Vice Presidents monitored 24/7 also? Joe spent 8 years as a sitting V.P..

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Makes one wonder, what could be so horrible to make Biden pay his son laundered money?

hmm...
edit on 20-10-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Jesus right. As things come out I suspect it will be a prime topic for ATS and in my opinion, it should. It contains subjects of tyranny, scandal, and conspiracy among other countless shadowy details emerging to reflect what conspiracy theorists have said about the system, government, and swamp. You bet your ass this isn't going away and as a member of this site, you should be shouting it out instead of attempting to suppress the subject by pretending to be bothered by it.

I suspect he may have been high at the time and simply forgot about leaving it or asking that the data be stored and couldn't remember to stop what his drug-induced reality had set in motion.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Possibly why he doesn't want to go through all that again?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Keep dropping those common sense bombs!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

Makes one wonder, what could be so horrible to make Biden pay his son laundered money?

hmm...

The kids use the Biden name, get the deals, and have to give a percentage of the income to Joe.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink
It's good to have skeptics on ATS. They keep this place from being an echo chamber. Southern Guardian causes many to put on their thinking caps, instead of believing blindly.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Possibly why he doesn't want to go through all that again?

Anything is possible. And 20 years of drug-induced brain damage increases the extremeness potential.

More questions than answers about Hunter.

The one thing we know for sure is that there are no Russian disinformation traps being sprung.

But there is supposedly a role being played by Chinese agents. We'll have to see more, if the FBI allows those who have the laptop contents to reveal much of what they have. They could be arrested if the FBI says this stuff is part of a criminal investigation and cannot be legally published/posted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join