It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: 'If you're tired of lockdowns ..then vote for Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That is right. If you want the lockdowns to end, get rid of masks and go back to church then all you have to do is vote for Joe Biden. If you vote for Biden, they will lift the lockdowns, get rid of masks and let you get out and about again.

All you have to do is vote for Joe Biden... got it. If you don't I guess the pain will continue.

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer: 'If you're tired of lockdowns ... wearing masks, or you wish you were in church this morning,' then vote for Joe Biden

www.theblaze.com...

"If you're tired of lockdowns, or you're tired of wearing masks, or you wish you were in church this morning or watching college football or your kids were in-person instruction, it is time for change in this country, and that's why we've got to elect Joe Biden," Whitmer told Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Some Twitter users who commented on the "Meet the Press" clip said Whitmer's insistence on Americans voting for Biden if they want lockdowns to end and if they want to go back to church sounded like a thinly veiled ultimatum:

"Wait, so if we elect Biden, magically we'll be able to lift lock downs, stop wearing masks & go back to church? That's ALL we have to do, elect Biden?" one commenter said. "Something smells like a lie here."

"So is she basically admitting that they are 'punishing us" unless we vote for Biden? That's what it sounds like to me," another commenter said. "I would rather be locked down for the next 4 years than put a criminal who sells out America with our tax dollars into office. No thanks."

"So what's her point, she's holding people hostage until Trump [is] out?" another user asked. "Dictator much???"

edit on 19-10-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Unreal.

It's what we all knew already.

They've been pushing this fake pandemic on us so hard for so loooong.

Remember "two weeks to flatten the curve"?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nah, She is just stupid. She was saying that Biden's policy changes would make it so they would shift the infection rate enough to go back to normal. She is a dummy so she came off poorly. I hate the lady too. She was speaking to her base that believes in shutting your life down. Now dog whistling.
edit on 20-10-2020 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If you're tired of the lockdowns, vote for the guy who said he would institute a national lockdown. Seems legit...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It's too bad none of the idiot governors are up for re-election next month.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It sounds like she's saying that Biden will get rid of the virus and we will get back to normal. Unfortunately the only way to do that is thru more lockdowns and masks.

I don't care either way, since mostly all I do is work , and that's not shutting down, so oh well.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Can't afford her in jail for holding her stage people house each against their will?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Let the sheep think on what she said for a min or two, hopefully it doesn’t take them that long, I digress.

edit on 19-10-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I say if you are tired of all the crap in your state vote Whitmer out of office...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Every single time I hear anything of this ermm....ahem....ermmm person I heart that old Cyprus Hill song's chorus :
Seriously...

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane got no brain!

Insane in the Membrane

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The disease will miraculously go away if Biden wins the election. The sensitivity of the test will be turned down showing not many virus cases anymore and everyone who dies will die from other diseases, not covid anymore. I think that this whole thing has been blown up politically to get rid of Trump since he is going after corruption in the Democrat party.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Why does each side constantly have to spin and misquote? She meant Joe Bidens policies would end the lockdown sooner. Though I really doubt that is true because until the vaccine lockdowns will continue.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
If you're tired of the lockdowns, vote for the guy who said he would institute a national lockdown. Seems legit...

Exactly! How stupid are people? Apparently, stupid enough that this bitch didn’t worry about people noticing your point.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Exactly! How stupid are people? Apparently, stupid enough that this bitch didn’t worry about people noticing your point.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
She's delusional.
And power hungry.

It also sounds like a threat.
Vote Trump and this hell that is vivid restrictions will remain.

Also, wasn't it Biden who wanted a national lock down, as well as mandatory maskind, even outdoors????

edit on Mon Oct 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Don't even go into that sleepy Joe said he would issue a NATIONWIDE MASK MANDATE if elected and that he would call for increased shutdowns.
www.cbsnews.com...
"Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that he believes he would have the legal authority to impose a nationwide mask mandate to slow the spread of coronavirus if elected president"

"If it were deemed legal, he said would sign an executive order requiring people to wear masks when in public."

www.wsj.com...
"You can’t fix the economy,” Mr. Biden said, “until you fix the Covid crisis.” Virus first, economy later."

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
It sounds like she's saying that Biden will get rid of the virus and we will get back to normal. Unfortunately the only way to do that is thru more lockdowns and masks.

That’s the only way, huh? What happens when everything opens back up? The virus will be gone? Do you really think we can get rid of the virus? And furthermore, do you really think that locking everything and everyone up will get rid of it??

By the way, it’s magnitudes less deadly than the flu, which doesn’t send the world into lockdown, so why would we need that for this one?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, they're at least stupid enough to think that Biden as a presidential nominee was a good idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

She meant Joe Bidens policies would end the lockdown sooner. .

Then why didn’t she say that?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Why does each side constantly have to spin and misquote? She meant Joe Bidens policies would end the lockdown sooner. Though I really doubt that is true because until the vaccine lockdowns will continue.

Erm...

Biden when he accepted the DNC nomination talked about his policies to fight the dreaded Covid. A part of that plan was a national mask mandate.

Did that somehow change?

Why is Whitless saying something different?

I mean, the bulk of his policies to fight the dreaded Covid was what Trump has already done so YAY Joe! on getting Trump to do that for him...

But he wants a national mask mandate.

He said so.

How do you want to spin that now?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join