It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick: Antifa members perform sick occult ritual to an evil god

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
These people are sick beyond words. The evil that is now in the open and spreading in our society only proves to me that we are sprinting to the end-times. This guys tears up a heart while screaming out the name their evil god of chaos and doomsday.

Who is Kali Maa?

Kali, (Sanskrit: “She Who Is Black” or “She Who Is Death”) in Hinduism, goddess of time, doomsday, and death, or the black goddess (the feminine form of Sanskrit kala, “time-doomsday-death” or “black”).

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So Antifa are Flag-burning Communist Satanists now?

Jebus. Couldn't have been given a worse label around these parts.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Wasn't that the Indiana Jones movie when they did the hand thing with hearts?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Those horrible right wing white supremists!

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They didn’t get enough attention as children; either that or they got too much attention as children.

Either way they are dumbasses, looking for attention.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
He's also a blm member/ Democrat / Biden voter and he is the face of the left, what incidentally is coming for your lawful guns and ammo as demanded in the constitution.

Look out folks, go vote Trump. Subscribe to Q emails lists, get on online forums for research. And next a Tifa 'peaceful protest' go out with your guns and do your civic duty to maintain law and order.
This way we can keep bringing law and order to foreign countries....preferably small Middle East and African countries and south American countries not backed by China or Russia.

Go out and vote, and be armed. Always be armed.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yep. That's why Disney had to kill him in The Force Awakens. Otherwise, he would have stopped this crazy cult.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

This is what passes for a "sick occult ritual" these days? Sad.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wasn't it Alex Jones and the Pimple of Doom, or something?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Wow getting off the phone and running to tge PC for s better view and to comment

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer) [or Chaos]." Revelation 9:11

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm not impressed, I was hoping for some "Rosemarys Baby" type stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Ok ...1 little spark and hes screaming hes on fire. hahaha

This guys tears up a heart while screaming out the name their evil god of chaos and

Don't worry, this is an ineffectual ritual doomed to fail. I won't go into where he went wrong because this is public; dont wont any other idiots trying the same

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thats it?

Methinks you is taking the piss, surely?
That is sick beyond words?

The dude looks like he's half joking. I could hear laughter like no one there took it serious.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Satanists

How do you come to the idea that they're satanists?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have to believe that such rituals are intended to impart power on to the ones performing them. Unfortunately, if these rituals are not done perfectly at the right time and in the right place, they are ineffective or worse, they will piss off the gods they wish to invoke.

If they are seeking power in the here after, I'm afraid that there is no hierarchy in hell. They will all suffer equally for an eternity, even Satan is powerless when he is finally cast into hell. No one outside of hell can go visit you there ever, not even the angels can pass through that barrier. Hell is so unbelievably bad, you'd look forward to getting a pineapple shoved up your rear everyday like Hitler in the movie "Little Nicky".

ETA: I used to amuse myself with the thought that I'd be a custodian in hell, picking up cigarette butts, cleaning up evil projectile vomit and scrubbing Satan's toilet. That would be getting a break though.

"Bow down before the one you serve. You're going to get what you deserve" - "Head Like a Hole" by Nine Inch Nails from the "Pretty Hate Machine" album.
edit on 20-10-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So Antifa are Flag-burning Communist Satanists now?

Jebus. Couldn't have been given a worse label around these parts.

ats urgently needs a function that directs unstable users to a psychotherapeutic hotline.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Why? You looking for some help with that TDS?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Pretty lame ritual, I've seen better every first and third Thursday of the month when my Lodge meets.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm on fire!
I'm on fire!
I'm on fire!
Paneeeeemahhhh!
Paneeeremah ha oh oh ho ho ho ho!

Sounded like a tribute to Eddie Van Halen to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join