It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell loses bid to keep Jeffrey Epstein testimony secret

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Bring it all out in to the light of day and let we, the people be the judge, juries and executioners!

I had some serious doubts that these documents were ever going to be released but here we have it folks! Does anybody know much about Loretta Preska?

Is this the final component required to necessitate a suicide in her 24x7 monitored cell with a magic rope? How will the sick defenders of these animals now attempt to obfuscate information which could potentially implicate a lot more high level people/confirm suspicions?

We are told that "nothing can stop what is coming" and full commendations to Loretta Preska - she is certainly not trying to by the look of things!

Hang this witch.

A US court has blocked an appeal by British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, allowing testimony in a lawsuit related to Jeffrey Epstein's sexual abuse activities to be made public.

The 2nd US Circuit Court of Appeals in New York said there was a presumption the public had a right to see Ms Maxwell's 418-page deposition, which was taken in April 2016 for a now-settled civil defamation lawsuit against her.

In an unsigned order, the court also said US District Judge Loretta Preska in Manhattan did not abuse her discretion in rejecting Ms Maxwell's "meritless arguments" that her interests superseded that presumption.

Ms Maxwell was asked during one deposition whether Epstein had a scheme to recruit underage girls for sexual massages.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ms Maxwell responded, her lawyer noted in making his arguments for secrecy.

The order upheld Judge Preska's decision in July to release the deposition and hundreds of other documents from the 2015 defamation lawsuit by Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein's accusers.

That case was settled in 2017, and many of the documents have been made public.

But Ms Maxwell's lawyers said bad publicity from disclosing "intimate, sensitive, and personal details" from the deposition could undermine her ability to defend herself against criminal charges that she enabled Epstein's sexual abuses.

Link - ABC News Australia

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

They don’t operate by the same rules as us.

When the fu## are people going to wake up and REVOLT!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All will be known...all will be shared....all will be remediated.

It was never a question of IF...only a question of WHEN.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As much as I hope all will come out, I still believe the truth will be hidden. She'll take the fall and none of the high profile people like prince Andrew will ever be held accountable for their actions.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek
As much as I hope all will come out, I still believe the truth will be hidden. She'll take the fall and none of the high profile people like prince Andrew will ever be held accountable for their actions.

All you have to do is ask for Justice to happen...say the words out loud share them write them ....manifest the reality you want....its really that easy....you ARE A LIVING VOTE....know your Power....take ownership of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Bear in mind that is the Civil case which is also bleeding into and delaying her Criminal case.

G-Max criminal case has also requested to delay the disclosure of photographs and documents relating to certain alleged victims; filed Oct 14th. Judge has not yet ruled.

United States v. Maxwell

Also in the G-Max drama sh recently hired the same lawyer who defended one of Osama's henchmen - holds a Top Secret/SCI Clearance. And she also hired the same lawyer who helped prosecute drug kingpin “El Chapo.” Apparently she is hell-bent on going free and money is plentiful.

NY Post

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Can you point me to an outside source, or an ATS thread that describes why these documents are supposed to be Earth-Shattering? I thought Ghislaine Maxwell only wanted them kept secret because they are a personal embarrassment.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

They don’t operate by the same rules as us.

When the fu## are people going to wake up and REVOLT!

I thought they already are in the many cities where peaceful and violent protests are taking place.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't believe I claimed they're earth shattering, can you point me to where I did- whether an outside source or ATS?

I'm fully aware of her narrative around them being personally embarrassing but do you seriousl buy all of that and believe there's nothing in there either further incriminating or contradicting some narratives of those embroiled? I don't necessarily think there'll be a smoking gun but as I say, let it out in the light of day and we shall be the judge.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Good. Let it all out in the open. Hang all complicit, even by proxy.

🤬

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Still can't help feeling we are in the 'sweep it under the rug' stage, or 'people will soon forget about it' stage.

😒

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This the October surprise to find out it is just as many republicans as democrats and royals and movie stars?

I want this to blow wide open for once!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Even though directed to use as little redaction as possible for these releases, you can bet they will be heavily redacted.

Needed to make the order that they would have no redactions......same old same old.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Good. Let it all out in the open. Hang all complicit, even by proxy.

🤬

We all have immense power and impact as a cumulative living exponentially growing force of good if we choose to be.....

www.bing.com...

www.bing.com... ros%2520cover%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DQBVR%26sp%3D-1%26pq%3Dheros%2520cover%26sc%3D8-11%26sk%3D%26cvid%3D0D0F84A39A624D7EB16779A2EDE17C84

www.bing.com... 6sc%3d8-11%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d0D0F84A39A624D7EB16779A2EDE17C84&view=detail&mid=77510D0BC23146BA7AA377510D0BC23146BA7AA3&&FORM=VDRVRV
edit on 20-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

join