It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would hep me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
hello every one! I am a new member here. I got a big problem

When I got my password, I found it too long and too complex to remember it, now I have changed twic password moreover I have to chech in my E-mail to look for my password when I want to login the forum. So could you please tell me how do I change my password? I can't find this window to enter it.:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Go to 'settings'..then 'edit profile...change your password, it will log you out but you just log back in with the new password.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Go to the settings button (3rd link on the top left) just under the topsecret banner.

Or click here:

settings

Arrggghhh!

Elvis beat me to it!

[edit on 16-3-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
that's right ...........and he always will ..hehe..and I'm new!!!! lol

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Go to the settings button (3rd link on the top left) just under the topsecret banner.

Or click here:

settings

Arrggghhh!

Elvis beat me to it!

[edit on 16-3-2005 by makeitso]

would you please tell me what should I do? I have enter in it already but I cant find how to chang. please tell me step by step. thanks again

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Click on "settings"....then click....."Edit profile"..then where it says change password...enter your new one and scroll down to submit..then it will log you out, and you have to log back in with the new password you just entered...hope that helps you ...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
thank you Angel. you are real an angel. I am also waiting what can I do for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Nothing at all.......
Glad you could change it

top topics

join