It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Looking for a sci fi Book title from long agaio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
AtS Your wonderfull people thanks for helpping me find a really old book i had read 30 years agaio .
lets see if someone can do it again .
FIRST this BOOK IS NOT alan dean fosters Life form ( the darn title must be like it though because ever time i try its the first book that comes to mind .
So HERE is the story line . Set in the future A group of Humans find a really NICE earth like planet and fight with the government on wanting to USE this planet for Only earth animals TO interduce earth animals and plants so the animals Such as a cheetah ( a animal that has a part in the book . Can once again rome wild .

As it turns out there is a Life force ? form energy that has a kind of instinctive intelligence This planet Only had Plant life as far as the humans knew .
This Invisible Life form - force Picks up emotions and likes the animals because they produce more then planets ever will but it also causes confusion because the life form has never had to deal with Predator's and trys to make a Cheetah eat grass . It eventually learns as Humans discover it and try showing ? it that animals need to kill to survive .

anyway Hopefully this is enough o go on and maybe once again ATS can help out a old guy who loves books thank you .

Please excuse my mess of typing spelling thanks .
edit on 19-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
LOrd I FOUND THE cover art LOL i.pinimg.com...
Just found it to many books called life force .Life Force by Zach Hughes (1988) SF PBO
edit on 19-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
LOrd I FOUND THE cover art LOL i.pinimg.com...

Richard Hescox The Pacifist is the artist according to Google Images Book is Space Vectors

www.amazon.com...
edit on 19-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
After all the years of looking I just found it Life Force
by Zach Hughes 1988 really its embarrassing as i finly decide to ask for help then find the book even betetr found it in epub form .
Really though Thanks for your help ATS The other book you helped me find was alot harder lol .

I love book sci fi fanasty science space animal story's and more .
My spelling may suck But I can read just fine lol

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Glad you found what you were looking for.

Just gonna throw out a random suggestion, that may catch your interest.

Deathworld (Full Audiobook)

Deathworld (Wiki)

edit on 10-19-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Hahaha nice, you remembered! I read this book in 1990 and just brained dumped the title. 25 years later I did a searched and found it.

lucifer's hammer

I reread it and enjoyed it again and it totally satisfied that itch.

top topics

join