It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election USA 2020 Its Republicans versus Billionaires and The New Word Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Think about The Georgia Guide Stone's population 500 million wish. Just keep that in mind.

Well this doe's it for me. So Putin describes the Democrats like old Russia and gets misty eyed. A major China newspaper endorses Joe Biden. Now to top it off and this pushed me over the edge was all of the billionaire's from around the world donating to the Biden campaign. Here's the story by Forbes magazine.

At Least 67 Billionaires Made Six-Figure Donations To Committees Supporting Joe Biden In Last 3 Months

Billionaires can’t seem to resist opening their wallets for the guy once dubbed “the poorest man in Congress.” Between July and September at least 67 billionaires and their spouses made contributions of more than $100,000 to committees supporting Joe Biden and the Democratic Party, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission Thursday.

Remember the old saying that money corrupts? Well here's a story written by lefties at the Huffington Post so it MUST be true. Right?

Just Thinking About Money Leads To Corruption: Study

So here we have a guy who is now waist deep in a potential atrocity and if proven a potential disaster. So everyone is running to the donation line. Seems strange doesn't it but money begets money as "birds of a feather flock together". In brief what I am saying is that the Billionaires of this world don't hang with commoners; that's all the 7.3 billion of us globally who exceed the 500 million mark.

Hmm.

edit on 19-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 19-10-2020 by Waterglass because: rewrite

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's coming your well our way very soon if Biden gets the little rear end in the Oval office.

Biden there's nothing but a two-faced phony lion scumbag of the Earth.

Do I think he'll win the election.

Like Trump said and I said it before he said it on the forum yeah for real I did. And that was it Biden wins Trump will probably either move to Ireland or New Zealand and him suddenly ask rally that hey if Brian wins well maybe I'll have to just move.

And personally I think a lot of other people will be moving also that have dual citizenships.

Biden's goal is to destroy what was once American culture and that includes having turkey on the dinner table for Thanksgiving and Christmas presents under the tree at Christmas time.

I honestly see it coming to that right now they did away with Black Friday right or whatever it's called.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I already bought land in a foreign country.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I also think that's a very hidden secret of actually what's going behind the scenes too.

I think most people with wisdom and insight see the decline of America and it actually starts within the cities and we've already seen what is happening in the cities.

I've mentioned on the pandemic and disease threats concerning a coronavirus how we're all going to be living in an Open door prison and apparently like that already now so I was right about it yeah I mean it I was really right we are living in an Open door prison.

Most Americans don't realize it but are US passports are worthless these days.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This "reset" is a world wide plan, it will effect all countries.
edit on 19-10-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

This "reset" is a world wide plane, it will effect all countries.

Folks still aren't hip to the events that are transpiring.

www.weforum.org...

The elections, markets, military movements and policies are all connected.

We've already lost the war.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

This "reset" is a world wide plane, it will effect all countries.

Folks still aren't hip to the events that are transpiring.

www.weforum.org...

The elections, markets, military movements and policies are all connected.

We've already lost the war.

I think they have been pretty clear about the agenda. I think People also don't give the credit for planning this since before WW2. If one of the runners for President in one world leader country were not a part of all of this I would be very surprised. They have studied mind control for a hundred years, Q and Trump and Biden are all pawns in a very big world wide game.
None of us will be winners, they will make this look like it is going to improve everything and make a wonderful NWO! But the truth is they don't want or need most of us.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

When the begging for military action and foreign intervention in our national policies reach a feverpitch, the agenda will enter its last phase.

Were not far off now.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is about to over here...... youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

When the begging for military action and foreign intervention in our national policies reach a feverpitch, the agenda will enter its last phase.

Were not far off now.

theconversation.com...
I think this is a really old effort reaching maturity now that technology allows the things they want.

A French Catholic priest called Augustin Barruel is generally regarded as one of history’s most famous conspiracy theorists. His multi-volume 1797 book, Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, about an alleged conspiracy that led to the outbreak of the French Revolution, has been reprinted many times and translated into several languages.

The Illuminati was a real secret group, founded in the Bavarian city of Ingolstadt in 1776. Around the time of the Illuminati’s discovery in 1784, a conspiracy theory was stirred up by its staunch enemies accusing the group of wanting to overthrow all thrones and altars and to completely transform society.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Heard of Francis Bacon and his spear shakers?

Knights of the Helmet

Editor of the KJV Holy Bible

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1
Is about to over here...... youtu.be...

Many of you here remember me posting about the open door prison coming to the world in the pandemic threads of the coronavirus and that was way before anybody was discussing this and this was m i m Street talk so really lot of my street talk that I hear about comes from the academic people here in town and this is a university down and it's a lot of research goes on in this town luckily due to the living and working environment that I'm surrounded by I do get a lot of not a lot okay I don't want to get you guys but I do get some insight what is the conversation on the street level and basically the academic level behind closed doors

So what's really up the next stage of an Open door prison is that passports to exit and enter where you want to go.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I’m four chapters into William Coopers “Behold a Pale Horse”

And in those four chapters that’s exactly what’s said, that from the top down we’ve been sold out, the real controllers of the world are never named and meet in secret. Money is not there search but ultimate power and control.

So far an eye opening book next chapter is

“GOOD-BYE USA, Hello New World Order” 🤔

SaneThinking

top topics

join