It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rallies Monday Oct 19 2020 2pm and 5pm EST

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Two rallies for Trump again Monday Oct 19 2020 !!

2pm EST in Prescott, Arizona

5pm EST in Tucson, Arizona

No letting up as the Debate nears (Oct 22nd) and the election creeps up (Nov 3rd)

Big questions looming for the entire Biden Campaign as the Hunter/Joey/Big.Guy scandal gets verified !!

Biden basically "in the basement" until Thursday night !!!!! Hmmmm 😆

2pm....

Monday, October 19, 2020: Join the RSBN crew for live coverage as President Donald J. Trump holds a Make America Great Again rally at Prescott Regional Airport in Prescott, AZ

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced that President Donald J. Trump will deliver remarks at Make America Great Again Rallies in Carson City, Nevada on Sunday, October 18th, 2020 at 4:00 PM PDT, in Prescott, Arizona on Monday, October 19th, 2020 at 12:00 PM MST, and in Tucson, Arizona on Monday, October 19th, 2020 at 3:00 PM MST.

Monday, October 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM MST
President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Rally in Prescott, Arizona

Prescott Regional Airport
6546 Crystal Ln.
Prescott, AZ 86301

🔴 Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Prescott, AZ 10-19-20

5pm....

Monday, October 19, 2020: Join the RSBN crew for live coverage as President Donald J. Trump holds a Make America Great Again rally at Tucson International Airport in Tucson, AZ.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced that President Donald J. Trump will deliver remarks at Make America Great Again Rallies in Carson City, Nevada on Sunday, October 18th, 2020 at 4:00 PM PDT, in Prescott, Arizona on Monday, October 19th, 2020 at 12:00 PM MST, and in Tucson, Arizona on Monday, October 19th, 2020 at 3:00 PM MST.

Monday, October 19, 2020 at 3:00 PM MST
President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at a Make America Great Again Rally in Tucson, Arizona

Tucson International Airport
6720 S. Plumer Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85756

🔴 Watch LIVE: President Trump Holds Make America Great Again Rally in Tucson, AZ 10-19-20

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
And Biden has already called a 3 day lid until Thursday.....lol

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am quite sure there are a lot of things he would like to put a lid on LMFAO.

Hunter.

I hope someone asked him do you know where Hunter is? And he responds,

Do you mean a guy with a gun looking for dear?

Ala Hillary.

Get it?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
And Biden has already called a 3 day lid until Thursday.....lol

Yes but now the Biden/Harris campaign is sponsored by Tupperware.

"As my Daddy used to always say Joey, if you can't answer the tough questions go hide in your basement and hope that chit blows over."

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hopefully he hits all the important topics like his beautiful hair and flushing the toilet.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This man stays on the campaign trail, I love it. I also love the way democrats constantly refer to Trump as "bunker boy" when he only spent 30 minutes in a bunker (mandatory) while Biden has been in a bunker/basement for most of the year.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He has been the most transparent, but his cheers and rants are repetitive I agree. I suspect having such drive to campaign and get in front of so many Americans requires him to follow some manner of repetition so he doesn't run out of material. If he only talked to the American people once a month then most would not see repetition.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Repetition? Talking about your f****** hair and how many times you flush the toilet is just filler because he's lost the narrative.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Watched about half his rally's this year and haven't gotten bored by it. Maybe you are only focusing on the negative aspects to vindicate your irrational hatred?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Watched about half his rally's this year and haven't gotten bored by it. Maybe you are only focusing on the negative aspects to vindicate your irrational hatred?

Yeah, that's it, I'm 'vindicating my irrational hatred', those are totally legit topics to discuss, his beautiful hair and how many times you need to flush.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Trump should throw in the towel.

I mean it's a done deal for Mr. drivin in the front seat Biden.

According to the snip I just read at Drudge.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
With Coronavirus starting to rage again, for the first time I can honestly say I agree with Donald Trump about his need for rallies. Make sure you bring your friends everyone! Liberal tears are going to flow!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: tinktinktink

Repetition? Talking about your f****** hair and how many times you flush the toilet is just filler because he's lost the narrative.

He knew you would be worried about it, so he made sure to mention it. His hair, much like Bidens, he spend a lot on it, so he is likely to flaunt it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
He knew you would be worried about it, so he made sure to mention it. His hair, much like Bidens, he spend a lot on it, so he is likely to flaunt it.

I'm not worried about anything anymore, I just read there's a asteroid that's going to buzz us the day before Election Day.

I'm rooting for it to do an ELE instead.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
With Coronavirus starting to rage again, for the first time I can honestly say I agree with Donald Trump about his need for rallies. Make sure you bring your friends everyone! Liberal tears are going to flow!

They STILL believe the liar MSM !!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude

I'm not worried about anything anymore, I just read there's a asteroid that's going to buzz us the day before Election Day.

I'm rooting for it to do an ELE instead.

Now we know why AOC is telling people to vote early in case the election gets cancelled 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

With Coronavirus starting to rage again,for the first time I can honestly say I agree with Donald Trump about his need for rallies.

Maybe BLM,antifa, and the rest of those NAZI brownshirts should cut it out with all the murdering,lootin,burning snip.

Oh wait I forgot they don't get the commie flu for some odd reason when they gather en mass.
edit on 19-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

He has been the most transparent, but his cheers and rants are repetitive I agree. I suspect having such drive to campaign and get in front of so many Americans requires him to follow some manner of repetition so he doesn't run out of material. If he only talked to the American people once a month then most would not see repetition.

Yea I saw Trump hit some of the points over again, but atleast he phrases it differently. Have seen a Biden "rally" seriously he says exactly the same stuff verbatim he says everywhere LOL even on the debates.

"As my Daddy use to tell me Joey, your job is about more than a paycheck its about your dignity and respect andabout your place in the community" VERBATIM at every stop

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Maybe today's 1pm (ET) briefing by the Department of Justice will bring some additional news for President Trump to talk about.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we know why AOC is telling people to vote early in case the election gets cancelled 😎🚬

I voted for the meteor already, I may throw it a few more later today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join