It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will mass Covid vaccinations lead to the Mark of the Beast?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Savior from what? Critical thinking? I'm an atheist.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: yuppa
Savior from what? Critical thinking? I'm an atheist.

Not you personally then? Anyway if you are aetheist,then you do not believe in the mark of the beast then.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So on the topic of force medication I think this lady has some good insight into the worsts things many Doctors do in the name of protections.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Does the AC really need to be revealed though? Is he a human or physical form? It is said he was made of light. Nobody ever said he would be American either.

My own personal theory on what empowers the Devil is the majority of the human race (or even other beings) doing his work, worshipping, believing, etc, etc, (even if they are unaware) and once the devil or Angel of light, whatever you want to call him has won over more to his side, he has all the power. That is all he ever wanted was to steal souls. He wants believers.

There is of course the idea you’re talking about where it’s a false messiah loved by all, thought to be Jesus.

Not sure how the vaccine plays into it, but it could if we are to be marked as safe. So much online shopping nowadays would not require proving we are safe.

EDIT: I just realized I’ve been using my right hand to pay for things on my iPad, using Touch ID for Apple Pay.

a reply to: Arnie123

edit on 20-10-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Also, the enzyme that helps the quantum dot ink tattoo work is called luciferase. So the tattoo would be invisible but whatever is used to scan your hand would see the illumination of the quantum dots.

Why does this work well with the human body? It's because of man's number 666 which is carbon.

Our bodies produce ATP so our bodies, 666, will be powering or illuminating these tattoos.

The cool yellowish light of fireflies is created by the enzyme luciferase, shown here from PDB entry 2d1s . The creation of light is not an easy process. It requires a lot of energy—a single photon of green light requires about the same energy as the breaking of eight ATP molecules. So, luciferase uses a very energetic process to create light. It has a cofactor, termed a luciferin, that forms a highly strained complex with oxygen, using an ATP molecule to help set everything up. When this oxygenated luciferin breaks, forming carbon dioxide in the process, it leaves behind a highly excited form that then emits the light.

pdb101.rcsb.org...

Revelation 13

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Spirit showed me, that we have been looking at this passage in the wrong way. We have been looking at a deep meaning to these passages but what they point to is rather simple.

Verse 18 says it's the number of a man. What does that mean? How can 666 be the number of a man? In this passage, the Bible is talking about an individual, the beast who will be in charge of this end times beast system. But then it switches to this line. For it is the number of a man.

This isn't pointing to an individual but mankind itself. So what's the number of a man? Carbon = 666.

It would be impossible for life on earth to exist without carbon. Carbon is the main component of sugars, proteins, fats, DNA, muscle tissue, pretty much everything in your body. The reason carbon is so special is down to the electron configuration of the individual atoms. Electrons exist in concentric 'shells' around the central nucleus and carbon has four electrons in its outermost shell. As the most stable thing for an atom to have is eight electrons, this means that each carbon can form four bonds with surrounding atoms.

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

My hope is that people give their life to Christ and ask for knowledge and understanding on these issues in these last days.
edit on 21-10-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Also, the enzyme that helps the quantum dot ink tattoo work is called luciferase. So the tattoo would be invisible but whatever is used to scan your hand would see the illumination of the quantum dots.

Why does this work well with the human body? It's because of man's number 666 which is carbon.

Our bodies produce ATP so our bodies, 666, will be powering or illuminating these tattoos.

The cool yellowish light of fireflies is created by the enzyme luciferase, shown here from PDB entry 2d1s . The creation of light is not an easy process. It requires a lot of energy—a single photon of green light requires about the same energy as the breaking of eight ATP molecules. So, luciferase uses a very energetic process to create light. It has a cofactor, termed a luciferin, that forms a highly strained complex with oxygen, using an ATP molecule to help set everything up. When this oxygenated luciferin breaks, forming carbon dioxide in the process, it leaves behind a highly excited form that then emits the light.

pdb101.rcsb.org...

Revelation 13

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Spirit showed me, that we have been looking at this passage in the wrong way. We have been looking at a deep meaning to these passages but what they point to is rather simple.

Verse 18 says it's the number of a man. What does that mean? How can 666 be the number of a man? In this passage, the Bible is talking about an individual, the beast who will be in charge of this end times beast system. But then it switches to this line. For it is the number of a man.

This isn't pointing to an individual but mankind itself. So what's the number of a man? Carbon = 666.

It would be impossible for life on earth to exist without carbon. Carbon is the main component of sugars, proteins, fats, DNA, muscle tissue, pretty much everything in your body. The reason carbon is so special is down to the electron configuration of the individual atoms. Electrons exist in concentric 'shells' around the central nucleus and carbon has four electrons in its outermost shell. As the most stable thing for an atom to have is eight electrons, this means that each carbon can form four bonds with surrounding atoms.

My hope is that people give their life to Christ and ask for knowledge and understanding on these issues in these last days.

Once again YOU HAVE TO SWEAR WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH THAT YOU WILL FOLLOW THE AC. He has not shown up so this is what we call a COINCIDENCE or intentionally made to troll relgious people.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: neoholographic

pdb101.rcsb.org...

Revelation 13

Once again YOU HAVE TO SWEAR WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH THAT YOU WILL FOLLOW THE AC. He has not shown up so this is what we call a COINCIDENCE or intentionally made to troll relgious people.

Coincidence?

That makes no sense. The name luciferase was coined in the 1900's not by Bill Gates but by Raphael DuBois. It's the enzyme that makes this technology work not a coincidence.

You act like the antichrist will be walking around with a black cloud over his head with flashing lights that says I'm the antichrist.

He will be someone that's admired and people like.

People will not have to swear allegiance to follow the antichrist. They will not know he's the antichrist. They will just think he's someone to be admired.

Like I said, he's not going to be passing out business cards saying I'm the antichrist.

In these last days, there are no coincidences.

edit on 22-10-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The mark of the beast will be given to everyone then they will make you renounce your god, those that doesn't renounce god will be punished with the mind control weapons already in place. You will learn who is the real false prophet and the anti-christ as they are in control of even the head of the states.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ticketmaster exploring negative COVID-19 test or vaccination to attend concerts

Wallet? Check. Water? Check. COVID-19 test?

The pre-concert checklist for music fans is about to get more complicated, as Ticketmaster is planning to check the coronavirus vaccination status of concert-goers prior to shows once a treatment is approved, Billboard reported Wednesday.

The ticketing giant plans to have customers use their cellphones to verify their inoculation or whether they’ve tested negative for the virus within a 24- to 72-hour window, according to the exclusive report.

nypost.com...

The mark of the beast and the agreement(Abraham Accords) with many(Daniel 9:27) is unfolding before our eyes. Give your life to Christ! The Precious Blood of Jesus Christ is the only way to stand against what's coming.
edit on 12-11-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Which Beast are we talking about here?

Is it the blue one from the X-men or the one from the Disney films?

Neither were called Mark as I recall....

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyNut
The mark of the beast will be given to everyone then they will make you renounce your god, those that doesn't renounce god will be punished with the mind control weapons already in place. You will learn who is the real false prophet and the anti-christ as they are in control of even the head of the states.

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Unless they ask you to denounce Christ in order to receive the vaccine then no.

MotB has to be a willing conscious decision to turn from God.

If it's a vaccine and injecting it into babies means what? They never had a choice to go to Heaven?

This guy theologizes.
The rest is baseless fearmongering.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Literally no.

The mark is on your head or your hand. Scripture says nothing about your forearm.

Instant debunk.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What else can you use quantum ink for? Is it available on Amazon? I'd like to put quantum eyes in the eyes of my snake "don't tread on me" tattoo.
edit on 23-11-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What makes this different is not being able to buy, sell, trade, travel, etc. . Without it

a reply to: HalWesten

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Scripture? Scripture has been changed to make sense over time. Words of men.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What do you think about the mark of the beast being.... the mask. The whole world is being forced to wear the mask. Can't do business without it. Once Democrats are in power they will make the mask a law and will fine/prison one for not complying. They have heavy crackdowns on churches, even with police blocking the entrances in many instances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join