It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director Of National Intelligence Biden Laptop Emails Not Russian Disinformation Campaign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Can you imagine the power if you could originally claim this was Russia dis info.

That crazy eyed adam Schiff is head of some intelligence agency and originally comes out and says this is not true.

We are talking 720p clear video , photos and audio.

The best has yet to come. wait closer to ejection.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Word has it that the "White Hats" in this instance reside within the FBI (I'm being serious).

I guess some within that organization still have a soul.

I can believe this, it was a white hat in the FBI who ratted out
Anthony Wieners laptop crimes too.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Some DOJ actions are expected this week. Mostly likely from John Durham's team, against Obama-BIDEN officials.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: frogs453

So someone claims they have hard drives of my computer that show me committing a crime. I know they are not mine(for sake of argument). Because they are in the news claiming to be mine, I want my attorney to get copies of them.
If my lawyer asks to see them, I am therefore guilty and admitting they are mine?

Does not seem like an admission of guilt. I of course could not have my attorney ask to see them, and continue to let the press find me guilty.

That’s my position.

I’m logical/practical and simplify to the basic.

The accused should have access to all related material.

Requesting it is not an admission of guilt.

But if his daughter writes a Journal filled with childhood entries about inappropriate shower time stories we should ignore that...you should know better though...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
2.14.2023 (Happy Valentine's Day!)

POLITICAL WHORE, former Director of National Intelligence, JAMES CLAPPER , now says he didn't really mean it when he signed the letter certifying the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop computer as "Russian Disinformation".

A key signer of the open letter that wrongly suggested The Post’s bombshell reporting on Hunter Biden’s emails was part of a “Russian information operation” has accused Politico of distorting “what we said” — more than two years after the fact.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper tried Monday to tamp down the growing controversy over the letter that he and 50 other ex-spooks signed after The Post first revealed the existence of the first son’s infamous laptop in October 2020.
Source: nypost.com...

ALL 50 Letter Signers remain Democrat butt-kissing political whores, just as former Attorney General William Barr says they are.

originally posted by: burntheships
The Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe
stated clearly this morning that the Hunter Biden
laptop email story is not a Russian disinformation
campaign. He specifically calls out Adam Schiff,
a congressman who has no official standing.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said that Hunter Biden’s laptop “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” amid claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.

www.foxnews.com...

Ratcliffe was even adamant in denouncing Schiff, saying that
there is no intelligence from the IC community that indicates
the story is disinformation, and that Adam Schiff is using his
position to politicize intelligence.

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.” He added: “Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

So there we have it from the ODNI office and the Director,
the msm news stories about this being Russian disinfo
are fake. Adam Schiff is a liar.

It will be interesting to see in what way this
story continues to twist as people try and defend
Joe Biden, who has not said the story is untrue!

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
fyi 3.15.2023

The Intel officials former Attorney General William Barr labeled as "POLITICAL WHORES", have agreed to cooperate with investigations into the Biden Crime Family.

The lawyer representing ex-intelligence officials who signed the infamous Hunter Biden laptop letter in October 2020 baselessly claiming Russian involvement says his clients will “fully cooperate” with the GOP investigation.

Mark Zaid, who most notably represented the Ukraine whistleblower in the impeachment effort against former President Donald Trump, is now representing six of the 51 laptop letter signatories, and he told the Washington Examiner that “we intend to fully cooperate, but we will not do so silently.”
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

SINCE THEY LIE SO EASILY and FEEL THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW, I would advise the Congress to not invest much time in querying them about their knowledge of the Biden Crime Family. Just stay focused on the MONEY Trails...THOSE who PAID THE BIDENS will yield THE TRUTHS.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join