It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The search for Hunter Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Has anyone, left or right got info on Hunter?

Please post any news or sightings or statements of Hunter Biden here.

It seems to me Hunter Biden can clear up any misunderstanding with the laptop by just making an appearance and denouncing it. Maybe he did and I missed it. (Highly unlikely)

Strange that he hasn’t. Hence the thread.

Thanks in advance.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

What countries have non-extradition treaties? I'd start by checking those.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, I think the Biden camp could fix this quickly by stating that these e-mails aren't real, and those laptops weren't Hunters.

If it's really "Russian disinformation" as Adam Schiff claims, that would be an easy one to deal with. Not my laptop, pictures were photoshopped. *Poof* then Trump looks horrible. Right before the election. it would work so swimmingly, but they keep forgetting to just mention the part where it's all fake.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Witness protection???

This silence (and absence) on the part of Hunter is increasingly leading me to wonder if Hunter isn't cooperating and singing like a canary...

The campaign is obviously not in control of either the narrative or Hunter himself. The campaign does not consider Hunter an asset, or they'd be trotting him out to clear this up tout suite. So he is a liability. So the question is, to what extent exactly is he a liability?

Or is he an outright threat???

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The fact that nobody has denied this and nobody has been arrested is astounding and gives me no hope in the justice system.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hunter Biden hasn't and needn't provide any official denials or assertion of innocence. We already know what the playbook is for these situations: MSM deflects, changes the narrative and spins.

* it's all a Russian disinformation campaign
* "shoot the messenger" (i.e. ad hominem all day long on Giulianni)
* simply refuse to even speak to or mention the investigation, remove/block social media links
* defer any questions of authenticity/legitimacy to the FBI, which ought to have that ready any century now

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
He's probably still hiding from his baby-mama's child support claims.

Or maybe he's downtown looking for his next fix. Anybody check the street corners where the suppliers hang out?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
These thing take some time lots of questions, concerns me that the FBI sat on it through December. Got a feeling there are some exteme behind the scenes dealings going on,questions being raised,arguments and likely some CYA. It doesn't change that the former VP seems extremely compromised at the very least.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Steven Bannon interview

FBI is rotten to the gore, they hide the evidence....

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hunter...... where are you? Come out come out wherever you are.

Maybe he will show up on October 24 with Rudy Giuliani to validate the emails?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I can't believe that Joe's handlers don't have Hunter somewhere, feeding him drugs and keeping him quiet. If Joe wins, Hunter will overdose, Joe will resign, and Obama's pick, Harris, will be President. That is the only reason he would stump for Joe; the promise that a more unlikeable candidate than HRC could be made President.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am going to need a proof of life

a reply to: pteridine

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You can bet his money train from foreign influence has dried up for good. Same with his dads. It is why we are seeing "unprecedented" donations to the left for this campaign and why we are seeing hardly any of it actually go into the campaign.

If Hunter has done what I think he has done, as far as having a moment of clarity and is trying to right some of his past wrongs, he is not going to show up anytime soon.

He can't just pop up and say it is true or isn't. Either way he will be crucified by one side or the other. He has to let it play out, but knows it will play out in a way he will look like they guy that is ready to pay for his past crimes.

I firmly believe Hunter dropped this stuff himself, and I think that is going to come out after some more drops. It is the final nail in the coffin for anyone claiming Russia or any other influence and the ONLY possible way to truly shut the left down with that narrative.

If video comes out of Hunter dropping these laptops off it ends the questions completely of where this info came from and if it is true.

*puts on larger tinfoil hat* I also have a feeling he is working with some outlet to make a statement or announcement about it all. He is probably getting completely cleaned up and coming to terms with what he is doing. It will be some sort of crazy exclusive and will blow the lid (pardon the Joe Biden pun) off of everything and everyone.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
The fact that nobody has denied this and nobody has been arrested is astounding and gives me no hope in the justice system.

Meanwhile Flynn,Manafort, and what his face are rotting in prison.

No need for hope.

Just have a D by your name.

edit on 19-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have to say that I wouldn't be surprised if Hunter has an OD soon.
I hope for his sake that he is in a witness protection program.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If what I'm hearing about the contents of the laptop are even remotely true, Hunter needs to be strung up.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

He's not the only one that needs strung up.

The impeachers knew about the laptop since the beginning of the shampeachment.

Now it's an epic sized fraud.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I am going to need a proof of life

a reply to: pteridine

They can't make Hunter OD now because they need Joe as a lead in for Harris. Losing his second son could make him less compliant, so why would they chance it? Hunter drugged and quiet is just as good as Hunter permanently quiet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join