It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving on, what's next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
A Trump victory at the polls is a certainty at this point.

Some of you aren't ready to wrap your heads around it, so the impact will be doubly devastating.

Some of you might feel like joining a riot because you can't come to terms with the outcome.

This time around law and order will be swift. Know what you are getting yourself into.

Moving on....

The democrats and rinos of the United States have shown themselves to be thoroughly incompetent and downright clumsy in their efforts to bring about the fall of the US in order to usher in the new globalist age with China at its head.

The people at the top of the pyramid must be raging with frustration.

They have entrusted their plan at a very crucial, yet vulnerable stage to complete idiots.

Look how silly they come across. How disingenuous they seem. Nothing ever seems to work out for them and instead of learning from their mistakes, they jump head first into the next big thing only for it to come to nothing.

A detour seems to be on the cards. The left can't seem to organize a piss up in a bar.

So who do our overlords go to next?

What is plan B because plan democrat was an embarrassing waste of their time.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
4 more years of Trump.
2-3 more SC judges.
GDP through the roof
Lifelong political criminals prosecuted
Big tech monopolies broken up
So much winning we won’t be able to stand it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

We stand in agreement.

But what new depths of depravity will the secret rulers sink to in order to advance globalism?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

They have already murdered people, abused children in furtherance of their goals, lied and blackmailed.
I don’t see how they could be more depraved short of mass genocide which I wouldn’t put past them.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Im wondering if China could go ahead with their aggressive expansionist approach without the blessing of a lame duck democrat president.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Moving on, what's next?

I keep hearing the locker up chant. Perhaps trump will actually do it if he wins. It's been 4 years now and not even an indictment.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Fair enough.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
A Trump victory at the polls is a certainty at this point.

Not a certainty at all. I know even though Biden is ahead in the polls, that doesn't mean he'll win, based on the last election.

But it does seem more people are fed up with Trump and his stock is falling. I can't predict a Biden victory, but it would be somewhat surprising if he lost.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

"Some of you aren't ready to wrap your heads around it, so the impact will be doubly devastating."

The polls have zero credibility.

Biden is also the worst possible candidate.

Corrupt and senile and beholden to foreign interests.

But you know all this and decided to prop him up like some electrified cadaver.

Why?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Everything you said about Biden is applicable to Trump

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Then why wasnt he impeached?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He was

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20impeachment%20of%20Donald%20Trump,charges%20on%20February%205%2C%202020.

Ya know, it's fruitless to go back and forth like this. You have no sense of reality, and probably think the same of me

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'll give it to ya straight from the ponies' mouth...

top topics

join