It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this point, who is still voting for Biden?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's bad. If you haven't seen or read the news, you are either living under a rock or you are in complete denial.

It's so bad.

If you are still voting for Joe. What is wrong with you?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Everyone else in the country except the people on this site?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Everyone else in the country except the people on this site?

Touche'!👍

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not sure you’ve seen the roadside trump rallies, in person rallies, signs. But yep there’s serious enthusiasm for joe. Only support I’ve actually seen are the bought and paid for blue check people on the Twatter

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
It's bad. If you haven't seen or read the news, you are either living under a rock or you are in complete denial.

It's so bad.

Most of those who want to vote for Joe...probably already have by mail-in ballots...before this laptop thing emerged.
They can't take back their vote.

link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
Not sure you’ve seen the roadside trump rallies, in person rallies, signs. But yep there’s serious enthusiasm for joe. Only support I’ve actually seen are the bought and paid for blue check people on the Twatter

This is the same mentality that got Trump elected and now all of you are doing it in reverse, don't underestimate how many people are no longer supporting Trump, especially in the states that he won closely due to voter dissatisfaction with Hillary last time.

link   
I've seen more Biden signs in my red state town than I've ever seen, for any Democrat candidate, ever. They may even outnumber the Trump signs.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

It's so bad.

isnt his first name donald?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They're not actually voting FOR Kamala...I mean Joe...they're voting AGAINST Trump. That said, I still think the silent majority will re-elect The Donald by a landslide. We might even see a "red wave". At least that's my gut instinct right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is the same mentality that got Trump elected and now all of you are doing it in reverse, don't underestimate how many people are no longer supporting Trump, especially in the states that he won closely due to voter dissatisfaction with Hillary last time.

I've been saying the same thing for months, right here.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You’ve gotta be kidding, Biden is a complete fake and hastily throAn together campaign. It is the poster for smoke and mirrors. Yesterday I saw some crap on faux news during some rally? The thing looked like an episode of all my children- Completely staged. If you believe that garbage you’re a complete Nimrod. If you think it’s all right to lie to people to get them away from Trump, you are also evil.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I've seen more Biden signs in my red state town than I've ever seen, for any Democrat candidate, ever. They may even outnumber the Trump signs.

I'm not calling you out or anything, but I haven't seen that anywhere I have been. If you get a chance, could you grab a few pics of that?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

There's a lot of whistling past the graveyard going on, the down ballot races look like a total ass whooping for Republicans. Even if somehow Trump wins he'll have a hostile Congress on both sides if things play out they way they're looking. When someone like Graham is in a tight race that means nationally it's not looking good.

edit on 19-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Looking worse for Joe by the day.

Today worse than yesterday.

Yesterday worse that the day before.

etc. The Pattern continues 😎

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
You’ve gotta be kidding, Biden is a complete fake and hastily throAn together campaign. It is the poster for smoke and mirrors. Yesterday I saw some crap on faux news during some rally? The thing looked like an episode of all my children- Completely staged. If you believe that garbage you’re a complete Nimrod. If you think it’s all right to lie to people to get them away from Trump, you are also evil.

If you pay attention, that garbage is really working. The MSM is pushing it, and the Anti-trumper's don't seem to care that Biden's entire campaign is a scripted love fest. The group that won't vote for Trump seems to be exist and will be voting for camel.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looking worse for Joe by the day.

Today worse than yesterday.

Yesterday worse that the day before.

etc. The Pattern continues 😎

If he can just hide out until Nov 3rd, he might make it through this. He needs more lids.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

There's a lot of whistling past the graveyard going on, the down ballot races look like a total ass whopping for Republicans. Even if somehow Trump wins he'll have a hostile Congress on both sides if things play out they way they're looking. When someone like Graham is in a tight race that means nationally it's not looking good.

the left poured massive cash into those campaigns. And when they run folks like Biden and Cunningham, and the seem to have a chance, all bets are off on who might win. Common sense and decency aren't factors anymore. Just anything other than the orange hue.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I'm not calling you out or anything, but I haven't seen that anywhere I have been. If you get a chance, could you grab a few pics of that?

I live in a blue state. I dont see any Biden signs. I do see Biden bumper stickers though. My neighborhood does have Trump signs and flags. No Biden. None. I will add, downtown, where I have my office, I see anti Trump stickers everywhere. Not Biden stickers, Anti Trump stickers.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Agreed, but that mentality exists on both sides right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the left poured massive cash into those campaigns.

Which should be another alarm bell, the down ballot races are seeing massive amounts of fundraising on the Democrat side.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join