It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again ... Covid: Wales to go into 'firebreak' lockdown from Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Afternoon ATS Colleagues and especially to those from the UK.

How are you Guys out there coping with the continued "scamdemic?"

A huge swathe of the Country to go back into lockdown again.

Non-essential businesses and the hospitality sector to close but Schools to stay open?

Nope . I'm not getting the sense in it either.

The trustworthy Auntie BEEB

FailWalesOnline

What say you ATS ?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I say brainwashing technique to get us all scared and miserable and desperate for some sort of normality that we roll over and queue up for the DNA altering serious side effects high profit for politicians and big pharma yearly vaccines

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Yeah schools to stay open so parents can slave away to pay taxes,.nevermind about small business that the greatest employment sector
edit on 19-10-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This sucks, a lot 😒

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
the commie threat-
the world commie threat
the money lenders must be stopped.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Get people to refuse to close and take to the streets.
Keep the businesses open.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wales shut down for two weeks really lol Rhyl is full of scousers coming and going it’s a joke!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was supposed to be going to Ammanford to teach a workshop end of the month......ain't happening now. I live in England

What utter codswallop!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Has someone informed the virus that it only has four days of activity left

before its going to be annihilated ?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: redchad
Oh yea, Scousers coming and going in Rhyl. They're what's known as, now what's the word I'm looking for????? Oh yea pushers. Rhyl is like a third world drug den so the users have gotta have their fix, Covid or no Covid.
Of course the Welsh authorities have told the Covid germ not to infect anyone for the next 5 days till the lockdown is in affect.
Lockdowns didn't work at the start and it wont work now. Infections, infections, that's all they keep screaming. Yes, they've gone up because they are doing more testing, look at the deaths. Compared with the first spike there have been only a few deaths, in the UK a total of 80 deaths. That's for the whole of the UK.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yes, they've gone up because they are doing more testing, look at the deaths. Compared with the first spike there have been only a few deaths, in the UK a total of 80 deaths.

Since we all know this and it is spreading around, I think they may have to loose something on us and cause some real death before the end.
edit on 19-10-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
They have decided to combine the Flu deaths with covid deaths. So we are sure to have a second wave now. Caused by Flu deaths. This is a scamdemic to be sure. Fiddling the numbers and asking people to take a test, which is useless. As is wearing a petri dish over your nose an mouth. Madness yet the sheople are lapping it up.

join