It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Debate Commission has removed FOREIGN POLICY as a debate topic for this coming Thursday's Trump vs Biden debate.

thenationalpulse.com...

The Corporation known as the presidential Debate Commission needs to be dismantled. They are the big reason we get turds after turds after turds year after year. They purposely rig the rules to keep 3rd party candidates out of the debates. Trump needs to label them as Fake Presidential Commission.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Uh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Tech in Delaware who worked on Hunters Laptop made 4 COPIES of the Hard Drive BFORE he Turned it Over to the F.B.I. . I Doubt the F.B.I. Will Kill this Story COMPLETELY , The Genie is Out of the Bottle...........

Epstein didnt kill himself

You mean.

Hunter didn't kill himself.

Tech guy didnt kill himself with a Russian flag

But the FBI told him to keep his mouth shut, or else...
!

twitter.com...

Well atleast the FBI agent wasnt lying.

But the cat is out of the bag now. Getting rid of the computer repair guy wouldn't do any good. I don't think Jill will bring Joe's IBM P.C. in for repair.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

Can they stop the election untill the court case is over?
that could take years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big One !
Who would hold power untill its over?

IMO - Donald Trump will remain U.S. President while the Biden case is litigated, unless the DNC replaces candidate Biden during that time.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Uh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Tech in Delaware who worked on Hunters Laptop made 4 COPIES of the Hard Drive BFORE he Turned it Over to the F.B.I. . I Doubt the F.B.I. Will Kill this Story COMPLETELY , The Genie is Out of the Bottle...........

Epstein didnt kill himself

You mean.

Hunter didn't kill himself.

Tech guy didnt kill himself with a Russian flag

But the FBI told him to keep his mouth shut, or else...
!

twitter.com...

Well atleast the FBI agent wasnt lying.

But the cat is out of the bag now. Getting rid of the computer repair guy wouldn't do any good. I don't think Jill will bring Joe's IBM P.C. in for repair.

Im pretty sure that the tech repair guys knows more and all the information in that pc and not to mention possible account information .

They would have no problem killing him like they have done all the others. Look at epstein, that was the most in your face forced suicide ever. They don't give 1 fk on what the public thinks.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Its time for the military to step in and dismantle the media, the debate commission, the dnc, and the rnc. All of this corruption has hijacked the democratic process. When clear evidence and accusations are abound that foreign governments are complicit in interfering with the process and evidence is clear that the candidate is beholden to foreign countries.

It is quite obvious that Trump cannot implement his duties due to all of these factors and given 4 years has not been able to deliver on a single indictment involving the corruption.

Its time for our military to step in and get this done.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

Like not believing in violent riots as the buildings are burning down behind the CNN reporter...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

You want the media and all political parties dismantled by the military? So we will have one man in charge and maybe two "valid" news sources?

That's terrifying that you believe that would be a good thing for the country.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Its time for the military to step in and dismantle the media

democratic process.

Errm.....

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What's terrifying is that you think what we are being presented with is at all a democratic process or even a republic process. In essence, we are being run by a handful of dictators where they have circumvented the 3 branches of government and wiped their ass with the free press, the first amendment, peaceful protest, and honesty in the voting process. No one believes for a second we have a legitimate process. And every American is in agreeance one side is accusing the other in some way of cheating.

The only difference in military securing our democratic process and investigating those who circumvented freedom of press, engaged in corruption, and rigged primaries and allowing this charade to continue is those responsible can be brought to justice and trust in our process can be restored.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sunday, October 18, 2020

President Trump emerged from his morning intelligence/security briefing and issued this statement to the world:

Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe.

It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL.

That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!

Source: twitter.com...

So what should happen next, while the Bidens are under Federal and Congressional investigation?

Pause the voting, and delay the November 3rd election, until the investigation is complete?

Should the DNC remove Joe Biden, and make VP nominee Kamala Harris the Democrat's Presidential nominee?

Should Joe Biden willingly step aside, the DNC name a new Presidential nominee, and the U.S. start the election process from scratch?

It's estimated that 18 million Americans have already voted by mail, or in person.

-CareWeMust

Well if SUPREME LEADER TRUMP tweeted it, then it must be true!

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

If the media censures it and Biden doesn't deny it must be false?

NM Biden admitting to the world on tv that he forced Ukraine to fire a prosecutor for aid money while he was vp.

images.app.goo.gl...

Trump's just the messenger this time and has nothing to do with whether you believe what's in your face or not.

edit on 20-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Adding his voice to the letter from Congressmen to Barr yesterday, President Trump today:

President Trump on Tuesday called for a special prosecutor to be appointed to investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop that reveals his overseas business dealings.

“We gotta get the attorney general to act and he’s gotta act and he’s gotta act fast,” the president said in a call to “Fox and Friends” Tuesday.

“He’s gotta appoint somebody. This is major corruption and this has to be known about before the election.”
More at: nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

It is quite obvious that Trump cannot implement his duties due to all of these factors and given 4 years has not been able to deliver on a single indictment involving the corruption. Its time for our military to step in and get this done

I think at this point..

Trust the Plan

Q

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If you decided to go back and read her one sentence reply's that would hardly be considered engaging. We call out each others bullsh** here.

Even your response lack a sense of direction. By your logic, you should have included Annee in here too. Because you are also contributing to this "echo chamber" conversation.

And Annee was being a troll, that's why it was EASY PEASY TO RESPOND and call out her bs.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

AAAAAANNNNNNnnnnddddd another thing...you just decided to defend Annee, a quick "post this here and leave". You must really bored to reply only to me...thank for the attention.

Where is your contribution to the OP post?
Have you actually opened the link and read?
Do you believe Annee doesn't see any proof? Is she retarted?
a reply to: Annee

You need to hold your tongue in that loose check of yours....

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's way beyond the laptops now.
Hunter Biden's business associate, Bevan Cooney, has given access to his emails and they are being published.
There is no denying it now, Joe Biden allowed the office of the VP of the USA to be used to enrich his son (and most likely himself).

Hunter Biden’s business associates spoke candidly in emails about Hunter Biden’s role in the business, particularly as it related to foreign ventures, apparently viewing the Biden name as a form of “currency,” and bragging that they had a “direct…pipeline” to the Obama-Biden Administration.

In another email, Hunter Biden’s associates touted Hunter’s access to the White House and contrasted his willingness to “take on risk” with that of Chris Heinz—then-Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson and a close friend of Biden and Archer—who was uncomfortable with some of their potential partnerships.

www.breitbart.com... urrency/

Biden should step down.
edit on 20/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

ClintonHarris2020.com was registered two months ago.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Might come to that.
I guess Biden's other option is to hope he wins and the Dems take both the House and the Senate.
That way they can totally bury the past.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's very simple... Trump is desperate because he's going to lose. The handwriting is already on the wall. Nothing is going to stop Biden from winning this election now.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

yeah, that was me who registered it... hoping someone would buy it from me... doesn't look promising though as no one as emailed with interest :/

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join