It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Debate Commission has removed FOREIGN POLICY as a debate topic for this coming Thursday's Trump vs Biden debate.

thenationalpulse.com...

The Corporation known as the presidential Debate Commission needs to be dismantled. They are the big reason we get turds after turds after turds year after year. They purposely rig the rules to keep 3rd party candidates out of the debates. Trump needs to label them as Fake Presidential Commission.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Uh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Tech in Delaware who worked on Hunters Laptop made 4 COPIES of the Hard Drive BFORE he Turned it Over to the F.B.I. . I Doubt the F.B.I. Will Kill this Story COMPLETELY , The Genie is Out of the Bottle...........

Epstein didnt kill himself

You mean.

Hunter didn't kill himself.

Tech guy didnt kill himself with a Russian flag

But the FBI told him to keep his mouth shut, or else...
!

twitter.com...

Well atleast the FBI agent wasnt lying.

But the cat is out of the bag now. Getting rid of the computer repair guy wouldn't do any good. I don't think Jill will bring Joe's IBM P.C. in for repair.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

Can they stop the election untill the court case is over?
that could take years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big One !
Who would hold power untill its over?

IMO - Donald Trump will remain U.S. President while the Biden case is litigated, unless the DNC replaces candidate Biden during that time.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Uh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Tech in Delaware who worked on Hunters Laptop made 4 COPIES of the Hard Drive BFORE he Turned it Over to the F.B.I. . I Doubt the F.B.I. Will Kill this Story COMPLETELY , The Genie is Out of the Bottle...........

Epstein didnt kill himself

You mean.

Hunter didn't kill himself.

Tech guy didnt kill himself with a Russian flag

But the FBI told him to keep his mouth shut, or else...
!

twitter.com...

Well atleast the FBI agent wasnt lying.

But the cat is out of the bag now. Getting rid of the computer repair guy wouldn't do any good. I don't think Jill will bring Joe's IBM P.C. in for repair.

Im pretty sure that the tech repair guys knows more and all the information in that pc and not to mention possible account information .

They would have no problem killing him like they have done all the others. Look at epstein, that was the most in your face forced suicide ever. They don't give 1 fk on what the public thinks.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Its time for the military to step in and dismantle the media, the debate commission, the dnc, and the rnc. All of this corruption has hijacked the democratic process. When clear evidence and accusations are abound that foreign governments are complicit in interfering with the process and evidence is clear that the candidate is beholden to foreign countries.

It is quite obvious that Trump cannot implement his duties due to all of these factors and given 4 years has not been able to deliver on a single indictment involving the corruption.

Its time for our military to step in and get this done.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

Like not believing in violent riots as the buildings are burning down behind the CNN reporter...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

You want the media and all political parties dismantled by the military? So we will have one man in charge and maybe two "valid" news sources?

That's terrifying that you believe that would be a good thing for the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join