It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Codes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MamaJ

I related this tweet obviously to the Bible and that of the Navy Seals (#Heat6) ... of course also the 'sealed' envelope given to the 'team' at Bush Sr. funeral.

Could you explain the reference to (#Heat6) please. Thank you for the thread

stars and flag.

Thank you! I am not certain accept to say it's shady. It may go back to this from Navy SEAL Ben Smith years ago. Seems to me there was a deal that took place which is being revealed as a conspiracy. Well, what if it isn't? Why do other countries see the symbolism with these politicians mentioned in the OP, and the American people don't? My answer is there is a major programming problem and mankind would rather be entertained than to face real problems together. Critical thinking is more than gone and people are dumbed down so bad.

Neither story included comment from a named active-duty SEAL. That's not a surprise: SEALs are forbidden from talking with the media, and they would face significant consequences if they went on the record attacking their commander-in-chief. www.cbsnews.com...

"You are an Imposter, You are a Muslim (Cassius Clay, Lew Alcindor, Barry Soetoro), You are the Manchurian President and may you go back to the country you were born in when you are deposed you little, little man (and take all your communist sympathizers with you)," Smith wrote. "You insult everything that was considered American. May you and your administration be a lesson to history and your posterity be lost to the rebirth of AMERICAN PATRIOTISM!" www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: MamaJ
a reply to: HalWesten

shhhhhhhhh.... add value or leave. Seriously this thread is for adults. At the very least someone who can think rather than blab nonsense. You people are so juvenile. No wonder people are asked to wear masks. Hebrew year of the mouth is for those who speak wisdom and the mask is for those who do not have wisdom. Did you miss the memo?

Yes, insulting everyone that questions your post is very adult. I did comment on your original post, I believe it's hogwash and explained why. I guess that was difficult to comprehend? I'll try using more basic language the next time if that helps.

I saw that pointless reply as well, again if you cannot add to this thread why even comment? Your lack of putting any thought into what I brought is firmly noted. Still, why expect your snide comments not to be reflected back to you? I don't expect anything Im not willing to give.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Thanks for that in regards to conpsiracy with seal team 6. Did you come across this information.

Allan Harrow Parrot interview surfaced Sunday, where he, Charles Woods, and Nicholas Noe talked about the blackmail and extortion of $152 billion U.S. dollars sent to Iran to cover up the deaths of a seals team by the Obama and Biden administration.

thencbeat.com...

I put a thread up too
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy days

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

But this is a conspiracy site, so I'll play along. The tweet looks like a codeless congratulations to his friend, that's all. Good for him, it's a nice sentiment but code-speak? Nah. Not in this one.

You cannot empirically say that. There are numbers present. That is a given fact. Have you got any evidence to suggest that they are not code or are you saying that because you simply cannot entertian the idea. In light of Parrot the recent CIA whistle-blower and his narrative on seal team 6. I think think this is worthy of further scrutiny.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Feel free to put all of this I am documenting into your thread.

More on his favorite number "17"

"The Final Flight of Extortion 17
It was the deadliest helicopter crash in the history of U.S. special operations. Why did it happen? "(from 2015) www.airspacemag.com...

"Obama17" posters have been spotted plastered across Paris, urging citizens to visit a website and sign a petition to persuade Obama to enter the race. The goal is to get 1 million people to sign the petition. www.zerohedge.com...

What I am interested in uncovering which is probably a long shot unless guided straight to it, which is possible. HA! I am interested in knowing why this number is his favorite and how it relates to the bulls eye at 17 degrees in JFK's natal astrological chart found in Gemini in his 10th house. These plane crashes are not accidental just as the explosion in Beirut wasn't accidental. These boys play too much.

Kobes plane went down at 17:06 UTC time. I knew before it happened as the transits in astrology that I read intuitively told me it would be by air that tragedy will happen. The next day, his plane went down.

The NTSB cited seven helicopter investigations between 2011 and 2017 in which the lack of access to recorded data impeded its ability to identify and address potential safety issues.

www.washingtonpost.com... s-say/2020/06/17/0c226af2-b0dc-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html
edit on 18-10-2020 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

If you dont have the capacity to see why dont you simply trot on?

Because I'm not here to follow your personal advice.

But hey, keep pretending you know what the Original Post is about in an attempt to look 'woke' when you don't like the rest of us....

edit on 18-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you dont have the capacity to see why dont you simply trot on?

Because I'm not here to follow your personal advice.

But hey, keep pretending you know what the Original Post is about in an attempt to look 'woke' when you don't like the rest of us....

Only thing you and your boy gang are woke to is adding no content to threads you do not understand. Rather than dismissing it all together you could have easily used your brain to critically think. Instead you make jokes that aren't funny but to those who follow you as if you are the ATS King. I mean... you have been on here acting the same way for years. Ever thought of changing to evolve in thought?
I have added more bs to combat the distractors, and it's annoying to talk to adults who behave in such a juvenile way. We cannot wonder any longer why the country is shot. No one thinks for their self anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Only thing you and your boy gang are woke to is adding no content to threads you do not understand.

There's nothing to understand, it's a bunch of crap you strung together and the only person who it makes sense to is you.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That is not true at all, it just doesn't make sense to you even after I laid it all out. It has everything to do with what is going on with Biden, Obama, and SEAL Team 6. I am sorry you don't get it. Just because you don't understand doesnt mean others don't. Its very simple to understand but again, not everyone can pick up on symbolism. Its a CRAFT you must not understand.

Have you looked at any of the links? Not once have you responded to my questions. Try to respond to critical questions, try to understand, but the lack of trying is more than tiresome.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join