It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Codes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I normally don't receive twitter notifications, but for some reason I got Kevin Gates, "It's time", then I saw a video with the same title that had Obama on it stating "its time" which referred to "treason"
So when I saw a tweet pop up right after (that Obama wrote), it caught my eye.
If I can decode tweets... ummmm... so can others ( I thought).
First I noticed the relation between this tweet and "Kohathites" being he referred to the #KingJames

I related this tweet obviously to the Bible and that of the Navy Seals (#Heat6) ... of course also the 'sealed' envelope given to the 'team' at Bush Sr. funeral.

Bringing this to ATS seems like the thing to do, being many of you follow politics and may can decipher this message even more than I have. There is a plethora of info for the "17" and it will be interesting to see those who weren't following these codes, begin to uncover more messages.

I also wondered how many people know about this Obama Codes, or games they play, and this is what I found below that was written in 2005!!

"In the midst of what one historian has referred to as “the Fourth Great Awakening,” the Bible is making a comeback in contemporary American politics. Not since the nineteenth century has Scripture played such a large role in serving as the basis for social movements. One major factor--but not the only factor--influencing its reemergence is the centrality of the Bible to the Conservative Evangelical voting block that has played such a major role in recent elections. This partly helps to explain a recent and generally little noticed phenomenon: the increased use of scriptural citations and biblical allusions in political rhetoric. In this paper the use of Scripture in political oratory is examined with an eye toward identifying, the good, the bad and the ugly. It will be shown that successful use of sacred texts in politics requires not using it so generously so as to frighten advocates of Church/State separation, all the while speaking in “code” to one’s targeted religious audience. The rhetoric of George W. Bush, Bill Clinton. Barack Obama, and Joe Lieberman will be scrutinized. In addition, the essay will examine some of the difficulties that Democrats have had in turning their use of the Bible into electoral victories."
From.. "Using the Bible in Contemporary American Political Rhetoric
Program Unit: Use, Influence, and Impact of the Bible
Jacques Berlinerblau, Georgetown University"
www.sbl-site.org...

edit on 18-10-2020 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2020 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What are the “codes”?

I must have missed them.

ETA I’m not saying there aren’t “codes” I just am not seeing the connection I guess.
edit on 18-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
First I noticed the relation between this tweet and "Kohathites" being he referred to the #KingJames.

Are you saying that because he used Lebron James' well known nickname that there's a secret code?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The codes are basketball sucks now.. Comon man...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I've never been a big basketball fan, even before the NBA-funded Wuhan lab did it's thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ
It's Obama's covfefe version.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't follow politics so I was leaving this here for those that do.

17 Seal and Team 6 should ring a bell to those who do follow politics.

"Promise Land" will be available on 11/17

Also, it is a shame other countries HAVE noticed, yet the American people do not.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ummmmmmm no... lol

Again, it is a shame other countries notice this, I noticed, and have no trust in liars or the programming on television.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ummmmmmm no... lol

Then what are you talking about? The Original Post is incoherent.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

It is a great distraction to critical thinking for sure, or so my mind says. I could care less about grown men playing with balls especially in public.

Oh... who was the one who died in a plane crash? Yeah... Im sure that was not an accident. But hey.... lets believe what we a re told and not question.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Try dropping it in the Q thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

As an expert on basketsball and codes...I think it's pretty obvious why Putin gave Trump this official KGB basketsball.

static.dnaindia.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I see you haven't changed a bit, and how do you not understand symbolism with the knowledge you possess?

What part do you need broken down for you to see clearly what is being conveyed and what is clearly written in the OP?

If you do not understand move to a thread you understand and allow others who do comprehend to reply.

1. Have you understood the tweet contains numbers that didn't need explaining?
2. Do you not understand the allegations against him in reference to Navy SEALS?
3. Did you read the link which was posted in 2005?
4. Do you understand other countries see this country's leaders posts that convey biblical codes?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Spy`s used radio transmission that included codes, often numbers....could the same codes be send just by
sending innocent tweets that include numbers?

Secret codes: THREE NINE SEVEN ONE FIVE

1-7-2 is code for "EXTERMINATE!

T-E-R-R-A-K-O-T-A. Mikhail Dimitri Zhenya Boris MDZhB Mikhail Dimitri Zhenya Boris 81 26 T-E-R-R-A-K-O-T-A

Sorry ...i have wild imagination

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I could care less about grown men playing with balls especially in public.

Yeah...you let your precious DB get away with everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Political madness everywhere 🤫🤫😂😂

I think putin succeeded in the psychological warfare game.

Why drop bombs when tweets can send the, drug fueled, patriotic, anti-reason, woke, gun loving, mentally aloof population of the United States over the edge just like a biological weapon can?

link   
I told my fiance how drastic this site has changed and how nasty it became with politics as if either side is for the people

SO here we are.... observing comments and not one of you took time to research, rather you jump ship in defense, all the while drowning in an emotional pool.

FOR THE RECORD I AM INDEPENDENT OF LEFT AND RIGHT

But for someone like me to see it and know others are too, it doesn't surprise me you all do not see it. Carry on....

link   

I see you haven't changed a bit, and how do you not understand symbolism with the knowledge you possess?

There's no 'knowledge' in your Original Post, it's some weakass version of gematria Bible code nonsense.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That your weak ass political leader uses daily and this country was founded on those principle in 1789! Rise pup with truth or sit down.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I could care less about grown men playing with balls especially in public.

Yeah...you let your precious DB get away with everything.

DB? You must be a dem... yall all come running with the same rhetoric. Either rise with truth or sit down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join