It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope – Twenty Five Years Taking the UAPee?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Time to stop bashing the Bishop and start Pummeling the Pope. Smashing the Spooky doesn't sound right somehow does it? All credit to Spooky. He saw the gap in the market. But after a while the British public and media tired of the same bland self promotional spiel that came from him. America's media seems to love him though.

I just hope they keep him. Don't want another Piers Morgan situation developing.

PS the photo of Pope's UFO HQ was taken by his superior. Just like the one of the Calvine UFO on his wall!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Time to stop bashing the Bishop and start Pummeling the Pope.

I suppose it was inevitable that a "Bishop" would be promoted to a "Pope" within SHADO HQ.

A shame that Pope rejected Ed Bishop's blond wig, though. With the specs, the department would have had their own Joe 90...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Didn’t you reveal mm that Pope was just a glorified clerk in MoD?

On his favorite FAKE Ufo shows they always paint him as some kind of expert ex-government UFO agent.

Remind's me of Zondo and his supposed UFO desk at the DoD. A desk near an old broken down cigarette machine with no windows around.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah, the new word for ufos from Pope, TTSA, and the other ufo FAKES...UApee-pees

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well..... Just another day at the office doodling with my new Quill

edit on 23-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Certainly a Spooky haircut in time for Halloween. Wonder if he does "Nick or Treat"?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i think pope is government plant.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join