It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the secret service reports like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hunter Biden had secret service protection when his dad was VP. How does the secret service record this? You think there would be reports stating everywhere he went. Probably as many people as they agents could identify.

Wouldn’t a FOIA to the secret service or Joe Biden calling for the records show that Hunter didn’t go to these places and didn’t met with the people the New York posts said bribed him?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hunter Biden had secret service protection when his dad was VP. How does the secret service record this?

A. Secretly

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Secret Service is classified.

Idiosyncrasies and character flaws in the Protected?

Security Clearence.
Look the other way.
Signed non-disclosure top secret agreement.

You think the Secret Service reported Monica and Bill and that cigar in their dailies?

FYI: I have Sec. Clearance. Many things, many incidents, many situations...don't ever get into the forefront...because...and I have to be careful here....the protection of-at all costs-no matter the social, marital political consequences...is always primary.
edit on 18-10-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If secret service reports are anything like the reports for other close protection officers I'd imagine that they are rather dry and boring. More like a schedule for a businessman than a tell all diary, with only details that were considered operationally important.

You won't find any juicy details, just a log of where he went and who he met with, and not even everybody that he met with just the main people, not their entourage.

top topics

join