It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong about Obama...he was much worse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That's quite the pyle of shyte you dumped right there.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Pffft

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Did I say the video was fake? A real thing can be used for misinformation.
Please explain further. Because I heard what I heard, I’m just waiting for you to tell me and 1000s of others why we didn’t hear what we did....

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Ha!

Well, at least you people finally got your story straight, keep telling yourself that and maybe even you will start to believe that line of BS.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I am not going to reply to every one of you guys who gang up on me when I make one comment. If you read the thread you will see my respone.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I've been a member for about 15 years here, lost my old university email account and had to make a new one, point being I have seen a loooooooooot of head in the sand ignorant posts during my time here, but this........ this might the most ignorant post I've seen on a forum whose motto is to deny it.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scyther2286

Some people really do get paid to be here. I wish I was one of them. I could do this 24/7.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

I am not going to reply to every one of you guys who gang up on me when I make one comment. If you read the thread you will see my respone.

If you said things that make sense and followed a logical course of deduction they wouldn't do that to you?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Barry was/is a simple polop. Political operative. He advanced the agenda. It would seem that he was working for Hillary, but those roots were pulled even before they could be connected. She ain't gonna go away. Leaving her irrelevant is probably best.

Trump on the other hand, remains a wildcard. He should likely win this election, but there is a foreboding, an ominous pall, we are going to see some weird # before it's all said and done.

Pedojoe must have HRC on speed dial. Wouldn't be surprised if she was his handler. Biden is up to his neck in scandal, yet that's old news. Spin MDs doing what they do.

This election is a trap. All I can muster is that JB better not be elected. He is living on a prayer. That happens... Now president Harris. What that would mean? I hope we never find out. Seeing Joe on TV, it had to take all day, thousands of takes, to get the right one. He can't even pull off his own script.

To be even more succinct... Would you let him babysit your children? Applies to either side. USA is not your child. Much bigger than that. Metaphorically speaking.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The part that worries me is the vetting process.

When you run for Office specifically President or Vice President they run an extensive look into your past for anything that can be used againt the Campaign .

So with out a shadow of a doubt , Obama , Hillary all of them knew everyrthing about Biden and Hunter when they picked Biden as VP .

Which means all the skeletons in the closet with Biden and Hunter , the Obama administration saw as nothing unusual saw it as NORMAL if you will.

Which again begs the question , If they saw these things as no big deal then what in Gods name is hiding in there Closets.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Did I say the video was fake? A real thing can be used for misinformation.

Pyle are you serious.

Biden said it right there in the Video , he bragged about it .

He extorted the Ukrainians to get his son out of trouble.

And yes they impeached Trump , but not for what Biden did . They Impeached him for having the balls to investigate what Biden did.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
People don't even know the half of it with Obama.

Obama changed the definition of what deportation was. He wanted to portray that he was deporting, when in fact he was importing more then ever through his unaccompanied minor program.

He changed the definition, so the data numbers would look one way when it was the opposite.

Obama refusing to say ISIS....remember he used the word ISIL.

I have lots of military friends,

Now this is weird....ISIL very much the same as ISIS was a sub fraction, isis had different armies with different names.

So Obama would order an attack on ISIL. So soldiers would literally walk past carvans of isis , because they were looking for this more dangerous sun faction ISIL.

Many times there were not given clearance to engage ISIS.....isil only....it was weird.

Then you have bomber pilots flying over isis all day, flying over caravans of isis and were never given clearance to attack.

Then you have Obama's obsession with closing terror camps and releasing all terror prisoners.

Even when he was denied and told to stop, he made his own deal to to trade for terrorist for one soldier who deserted his position.

Very very dangerous guy.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Obama was a fraud in that he was created and groomed and passed off an actual person. His background was covered up. I'm not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii, but you can be sure there were records from his college years that would have absolutely derailed his candidacy. And that phony birth certificate was another thing. Probably born in hawaii but his idiot parents gave him foreign citizenship. He most likely claimed foreign citizenship and at any rate he had help in school and was at least a lazy, and probably a mediocre, intellect. His leftist parents. But there's more to his dark history. His Grandma died pretty quickly, right? Can't have her talking. Doctored photos from his youth. Manufactured girlfriends he never had. He was gay, at least according to his classmates. And then there's the three unsolved gay murders from his church inside of two weeks right after it was decided he was going to be given the nomination, despite Hillary having more delegates. They had to have a black POTUS to make history and this creature was as close as they could get. Owned like a pet by the deep state who had his every thought and every decision made for him. Hillary hand picked his staff and his political appointees. That was after her shafting by the DNC. So if this stooge Obama was just a puppet, then the other stooge his VP had to be a complete zero. Who knew the score and knew that this was his chance to cash in for his spawn. He's a lecher just like the Clintons, maybe not quite the sick twisted freak the Podestas were, but that's not saying much.
You know, they had ANOTHER fraud they tried to pass off on us, that Mayor Buttihead. Our first gay POTUS. Immune to scrutiny just like Obama was. He's a fraud too. He's a spook, a deep state stooge with a phony military record and also a pawn of the deep state. And Cory Booker is another gay fraud that couldn't get taken seriously being too nutty and too far left. I think he was also a potential candidate if Butt head didn't work out. I think we might have had Jusse Smollett as his First lady had he been elected. But Smollett's stupidity derailed that hope. Of course, Obama m had to be calle din to save Smollett from prison. I wouldn't be surprised if he's made the VP when Harris takes over for Biden when they finally admit he was senile dementia and can't serve. Then she leaves and we get Butt head. Neither one was electable due to being so crazy left wing but we get them anyway. Imagine J Edgar Hoover being POTUS. Only today J Edgar would be openly gay and he'd be progressive and just as big a tyrannical bastard. Assume crash positions, that's all i can say.
edit on 20-10-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join