It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Taiwan and Biden here here is how it will probably be played out in the next 4 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
China's hidden support for Biden is probably very well documented within the military intelligence community.
As you have read the United States government is going to sell Taiwan some pretty heavy military stuff.
The exact stuff is unknown but some of it has been publicly disclosed now already.
one reason why president Trump needs to continue on with the presidency is to fulfill that agreement with Taiwan.
We all know that Biden has already been jeopardized with his integrity toward basically anti-American stance and that is in China's favor.
China knows that if Biden gets the presidency and does not have the support of the American military behind him.
Taiwan will fall under the jurisdiction of the Chinese government.
Biden's first plan is to demoralize the top military staff to where many of them will just take early retirement.

We already know here in Japan that the Chinese military is wearing out the Japanese airplanes by continuously up to four times a day going into Japan air territory but not really air toward air territory but very very close to it.
the Chinese know if they can wear out the engines the Japanese military is going to be really hard hurt.
The American forces in Okinawa and Japan are quite aware of this strategic method that Chinese is using for the Japanese air support.
it's one reason why the US military is keeping low profile and Japan handle its air territory.

Biden must not get his butt into the Oval office.

We're already seeing anti-American vicious attacks against American against American already in many major cities in the US under the disguise of BLM and the other BS that is going on.

Right now Taiwan is pro-american and Japan is pro-american.
but if Biden gets in I think there will be a lot of friction between Biden and the pro Taiwanese government and I mean a lot of negative friction.
and that is all been designed within the last year or so and possibly under the Obama administration also and I believe this is one reason why one very important reason why Obama is supporting Biden at the moment.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
China's hidden support for Biden is probably very well documented within the military intelligence community.
As you have read the United States government is going to sell Taiwan some pretty heavy military stuff.
The exact stuff is unknown but some of it has been publicly disclosed now already.
one reason why president Trump needs to continue on with the presidency is to fulfill that agreement with Taiwan.
We all know that Biden has already been jeopardized with his integrity toward basically anti-American stance and that is in China's favor.
China knows that if Biden gets the presidency and does not have the support of the American military behind him.
Biden's first plan is to demoralize the top military staff to where many of them will just take early retirement. and we've already seen that with Obama's administration so I'm not pulling a fast one on you guys here.

We already know here in Japan that the Chinese military is wearing out the Japanese airplanes by continuously up to four times a day going into Japan air territory but not really air toward air territory but very very close to it.
the Chinese know if they can wear out the engines the Japanese military is going to be really hard hurt.
The American forces in Okinawa and Japan are quite aware of this strategic method that Chinese is using for the Japanese air support.
it's one reason why the US military is keeping low profile and Japan handle its air territory.

We're already seeing anti-American vicious attacks against American against American already in many major cities in the US under the disguise of BLM and the other BS that is going on.

but if Biden gets in I think there will be a lot of friction between Biden and the pro Taiwanese government and I mean a lot of negative friction.
and that is all been designed within the last year or so and possibly under the Obama administration also and I believe this is one reason why one very important reason why Obama is supporting Biden at the moment.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No offence but you finally make a great thread without strreettalk.
Remember when Obummer fired all the top generals. Biden will probably do the same
S & F

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Biden's first plan is to demoralize the top military staff to where many of them will just take early retirement.

That's just one little floater turd in a major ... uh ... we'll call it a "fecal feature".

Last couple of days, I'm really beginning to feel like we are at war. I think we actually are. I've said for a long time that WWIII will not look like any war that's ever been fought. I think that the Chinese Flu outbreak was the first shot fired, now we're seeing volleys.

This info on the Bidens was intended, I think, for DNC eyes only as blackmail. It got into the "wrong" (read right hands and not there's the big ... fecal feature.

Yeah, we're already at war. Really. One problem is that if anybody starts shooting, there's enough firepower to pretty much destroy the world, and the left/progressive/communists just as soon burn it all down as loose.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I'll say the same thing here as I've said in another thread about the sale to Taiwan. There is no way we sell them anything beyond what the Chinese could already make themselves. Doesn't mean what we sell them won't help...but it won't be anything risky. It's not like the military wouldn't know that anything in Taiwan couldn't tomorrow be in China.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I'll say the same thing here as I've said in another thread about the sale to Taiwan. There is no way we sell them anything beyond what the Chinese could already make themselves. Doesn't mean what we sell them won't help...but it won't be anything risky. It's not like the military wouldn't know that anything in Taiwan couldn't tomorrow be in China.[/quote

Yes that's very true.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
After Taiwan China wants Okinawa or "the Ryukuys" as they consider it an ancient tributary state of China and hence part of the sinosphehere.

Heck, on that basis they could probably eventually get around to claiming Kyushu as the "Chinese territory of Nakoku.":

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
After Taiwan China wants Okinawa or "the Ryukuys" as they consider it an ancient tributary state of China and hence part of the sinosphehere.

Heck, on that basis they could probably eventually get around to claiming Kyushu as the "Chinese territory of Nakoku.":

en.wikipedia.org...

As long as military bases are here here means Okinawa and Japan that's not going to happen.

but I think they're going to try to shift a lot of the military personnel that are on Okinawa to Guam now.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

True US isnt silly

new topics

top topics

join