It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Attacks Free Speech Rally

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wish someone would show up with a ball bat and smash those little smart mouth punks a new one

Your days are numbered antifa garbage

Where the hell is the DOJ?
edit on 10/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: daskakik

What do you mean backtracking?

I am saying that the left cannot allow that this is not a pure good v. evil fight. I have never said there aren't decent people on the left, but they aren't going to be the ones in the streets doing this.

If you say there are bad people on both sides though, it is easier for the left to accept. It feeds their "evil right". They could not go with Trump saying good people on both sides because that would mean allowing there are decent people on the right somewhere which goes against the "evil right" paradigm.

You think everyone out there sees this as pure Hegelian dialect? You'd be wrong.

When you take a leftist position, I argue against you for taking the leftist position. I could give an eff-all how you see yourself. If you argue for a position I am more allied then, then odds are, I'm not arguing against your position. It's that simple. I don't say, "Oh, there's dasksakik, the dirty leftist. I can't be on daskakik's side."

I frequent both left and right spaces on the internet and I NEVER see the kind of hatred and vitriol from the left towards Trump supporters than I do Trump supporters towards the left and its been this way for a long time. Does it happen on the left? Sure, but not at nearly the same intensity and frequency across the board as it does with Trump supporters and its not even close. Just on this board you'll repeatedly see those on the left described as evil, a plague to America, unfounded accuations of acceptance of pefophiliia etc.

Its not the right who are evil, its just Trump supporters. And they're not all overtly evil, they're just incredibly ignorant yet completely sure of themselves. And as they say, ignorance is the cause of evil.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join